Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The Bible is true. Dinosaurs are a hoax. They never existed outside of the minds of the haters of God's word. We have an enemy and he is called the great deceiver. He also has his hierarchy of wickedness, from the earthly rulers to spiritual wickedness in high places.

This link is a start. It will give you a lot of proof and evidence of the lies and deceptions that have been at work to destroy the credibility of God's Holy Word.
http://www.zephaniah.eu/index_htm_files/The Dark Art of Deception - Why Dinosaurs are a Hoax.pdf

Man, there sure are a lot of hoaxes in the ground. You can like, just walk by several hundred feet of deposited sediment on a cliff-face and find hoaxes firmly embedded in solid rock.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Wow, what a truly massive load of laughably absurd horse manure.
-CryptoLuthearn

What is really funny it that it diverges into an Anti-Britain rant (because London is Satan's new base of operations, kind of like a Summer Home when he is not hard at work in Rome) ...

upload_2020-1-17_10-53-19.png

And then at the end you see that the fellow who wrote it is from Ireland.

upload_2020-1-17_10-52-14.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-17_10-51-26.png
    upload_2020-1-17_10-51-26.png
    635.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Agree
Reactions: panman
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
What is really funny it that it diverges into an Anti-Britain rant (because London is Satan's new base of operations, kind of like a Summer Home when he is not hard at work in Rome) ...

View attachment 270414

And then at the end you see that the fellow who wrote it is from Ireland.

View attachment 270413

I love the claims that can easily be disputed by a simple Google search. Such as the Antarctic Treaty claim, it's made time and again, but there's literally nothing in the treaty that forbids going to Antarctica. It only forbids building military instillations and fortifications by any of the signing member nations; and sets Antarctica as a preserve to be explored and studied by scientists. There's nothing stopping anyone from going to Antarctica.

That can easily be found by simply making a Google search and reading the treaty for oneself. So it's pretty clear that the conspiracy theorists who make these claims have simply never actually bothered to read it for themselves. And apparently it's much easier to just repeat a lie instead of doing 30 seconds of reading. I can only surmise that they're just really hoping nobody will bother to look up stuff for themselves.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Reactions: panman
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And apparently it's much easier to just repeat a lie instead of doing 30 seconds of reading. I can only surmise that they're just really hoping nobody will bother to look up stuff for themselves.

Yes, I'm pretty sure the same God who said 'let there be Light' also said 'let 1+1=2'.
And I can't imagine that's he's friends with people who know that 1+1=2 and claim that it's all a conspiracy.

Upvote 0

Zachm531

Apr 25, 2019
New York
✟44,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Exactly,

All analytical instruments need to be calibrated. This is done by using "standards" as a reference and datum.

You run your instrument with blanks and accredited standards..... and then adjust it to an acceptable degree of error or tolerance. If it cannot be held to this tolerance of deviation.. then the instrument needs repair and it's test results are not valid.

In order for this "carbon dating" to be valid... you would need to have standards of known ages... from many different ends of the spectrum of ages.... like a known 1000 years sample and a known 1,000,000 year sample and a known 1,000,000,000 year sample... You cannot test accurately outside your calibrated spectrum... as results will skew.

Otherwise.... it is all assumption and speculation and theory.....
Right exactly. If we take a fresh bone from a dead animal now and keep it for 1000,10000 or 1000000 years then we have a standard to test it against but we dont have that so its pretty much just a guess. They use the rate and state of oxygen and other elements in our day and age and trying to apply that

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I believe the parts that experience bears out as true; needing salvation from myself bore itself out, as did Christ's presence. He didn't save me by walking on water - I'd have followed him even if he hadn't. And I follow him, really, because He came to me, not the other way around.

My point is this... all you know about Jesus and His life and the work that He did an how you are saved by this.... is knowledge and facts that you can ONLY get from the scripture held in the canon.

You cannot get any knowledge or information on salvation or how to be saved or the fact that you even can be saved... from any other source...

You hold this dear.. because this information tells you the "truth" about salvation.

Yet, you toss the rest... because it doesn't align with your view..... Meanwhile, it is all written in a collection of ancient scripture that is held as "God inspired", "God breathed" and calld the "word of God".

Upvote 0

Knee V

It's phonetic.
Sep 17, 2003
South Bend, IN
✟100,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The creatures that we call "dinosaurs" are an integral part of oral and recorded history and are part of the universal story of mankind. We have always interacted with them, and have hunted them to bear extinction. Our ancestors have known them by many names throughout the millennia, one of those names being "dragons". Dragons, as our ancestors called the so-called "dinosaurs", have lived alongside mankind from the beginning, in many cases terrorizing our ancestors.

They did not go extinct tens of millions of years ago. They are rare, and possibly extinct as of the past several hundred to a thousand years or so, and are thus not part of our own living experience.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
limestone-cowboy-boot-inside.jpg

These items are modern and fossilized. I believe that some bones are old but I don't believe that because they are fossilized that they are super old.

Also, fossilized items don't absorb carbon 14 from the atmosphere and therefore are going to carbon date as being billions of years old.

Upvote 0

steppinrazor

Philippians 4:8, Proverbs 3:6
Site Supporter
Jan 4, 2020
Mount Juliet
✟83,742.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The Bible is true. Dinosaurs are a hoax. They never existed outside of the minds of the haters of God's word. We have an enemy and he is called the great deceiver. He also has his hierarchy of wickedness, from the earthly rulers to spiritual wickedness in high places.

This link is a start. It will give you a lot of proof and evidence of the lies and deceptions that have been at work to destroy the credibility of God's Holy Word.
http://www.zephaniah.eu/index_htm_files/The Dark Art of Deception - Why Dinosaurs are a Hoax.pdf

Jeremy doesnt seem very credible...

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dkh587

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2014
Southeast
✟552,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Man, there sure are a lot of hoaxes in the ground. You can like, just walk by several hundred feet of deposited sediment on a cliff-face and find hoaxes firmly embedded in solid rock.

-CryptoLutheran
Have you ever dug and found dinosaurs, or are you repeating information that you can’t even verify?

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
One reason I believe but have some doubt about the bible is because man found dinosaur fossils and other things that confirm the Earth is older than the bible says. So if the bible is true, why doesn't it mention Dinosaurs? If it's true, then why does it say the earth is only thousands of years old?

the pre-Abrahamic accounts are prehistory. They are traditionally credited to Moses being the author but creation to Moses is about 2500 years (counting biblical years of course) so how are such accounts able to be preserved unblemished for so long especially with high competition from stronger and more advanced surrounding cultures, notably Egyptian.

When we look at these accounts in a scientific lense or even literal lense I think we grossly miss the point. They are written to establish a backdrop to a post-exodus people predisposed to pagan ways and they teach them what they needed to know. If they actually happened or not doesn't matter nor does it void their purpose. If we view these as divinely given accounts then even more so they are truth but that doesn't mean they have to be literal.

Now before everyone says I am making the entire bible myth I'm not. This is about pre-Abrahamic accounts and nothing more. They are much different than Abrahamic or beyond and they are prehistory. When Abraham comes into the picture the amount of detail involved is unparalleled with the rest of Genesis up until that point. this makes sense because Abraham, Issac and Jacob are the fathers of the Hebrews and they are going to care about these accounts while no one else would (why would they). However floods, talking snakes and creation are going to have high competition from other cultures that use myth to teach. These accounts have a purpose but it's not about literal details.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Bible is true, it is science who is lying about evolution, the earth being a globe, and the existence of an outer space where planets, suns/stars, moons. etc.. exist in infinite space moving at thousands of mile an hour. Just one big satanic/science lie.
science has no capacity to lie. it may be wrong but by design, it only reports what it observes and that's all it can do. It also is by design atheistic because saying "God did it" is not good enough as it must know the inner workings.

I see science as limited and only able to observe and perceive its own world but unable to peer outside. God is not defined by space and time and exists outside of it. Creation itself is an event where space and time are created and in this area, science operates but it is blinded by all things outside existing in a vacuum. So science may find the keys that unlock the universe but it is still unable to open the door to see what's beyond and will be left with at best an unknown.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Have you ever dug and found dinosaurs, or are you repeating information that you can’t even verify?

I've certainly seen fossils with my own eyes.

"Dinosaurs are a hoax" is a stupid conspiracy theory. And like most conspiracy theories to believe it requires such a massive amount of cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics that it, frankly, seems like it must just be exhausting having to juggle so much wrong in one's mind at all times.

More importantly, would it even matter whether or not I had dug and found a dinosaur fossil? Would that mean anything at all, or would I just be another part of the great conspiracy?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Also, fossilized items don't absorb carbon 14 from the atmosphere and therefore are going to carbon date as being billions of years old.

You're never going to carbon date anything as being billions of years old because carbon dating only works up to several thousand years. The half-life of carbon14 is short.

If we want to measure the age of something into the billions of years we have to use uranium-lead dating.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
One reason I believe but have some doubt about the bible is because man found dinosaur fossils and other things that confirm the Earth is older than the bible says. So if the bible is true, why doesn't it mention Dinosaurs? If it's true, then why does it say the earth is only thousands of years old?

What if they were genetic experiments gone bad?

Would you be able to entertain that possibility? There is no mention of it in the Western canon.

Upvote 0

Dkh587

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2014
Southeast
✟552,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've certainly seen fossils with my own eyes.

"Dinosaurs are a hoax" is a stupid conspiracy theory. And like most conspiracy theories to believe it requires such a massive amount of cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics that it, frankly, seems like it must just be exhausting having to juggle so much wrong in one's mind at all times.

More importantly, would it even matter whether or not I had dug and found a dinosaur fossil? Would that mean anything at all, or would I just be another part of the great conspiracy?

-CryptoLutheran
So the answer is NO, you have not dug up dinosaur fossils on your own. Got it.

• Haha
Upvote 0