Faithfulandtrue

Follow of Jesus Christ
Jun 24, 2014
✟40,212.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not sure if seeing old friends will bring me happiness or sadness. People have been reaching out to me after like two or three years, but I feel betrayed by the lapse of time the past by. I think watching them share all the changes in their lives might also trigger my depression. I know that sounds selfish but I can't help but feel that way right now

Upvote 0

Faithfulandtrue

Follow of Jesus Christ
Jun 24, 2014
✟40,212.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel useless, and without a clear aim in the future. It often occurs that whetever plan or hope I have is crushed easily by minor outcomes. I have little tolerance to failure, and one mistake makes, for me, the whole ordeal futile.
Im so sorry you are experiencing this. I too have had those thoughts but you never know what God will do with you. I know I need to remind myself that same thing everyday. You are valuable for you not what you do.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Christmas tree up, check.
Christmas lights up, check.
Christmas indoor decorations up, not yet.
Christmas cards written, zilch.
Christmas gifts ordered, none.
Christmas movies watched: none.
Egg nog consumed: none.
:ok:
Better start chugging that nog! Christmas can't begin until you do.

• Friendly
Reactions: Owlette
Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Better start chugging that nog! Christmas can't begin until you do.
I actually have some in the fridge, but I haven’t opened it yet! :doh:I blame the Halloween candy that I just finished on Tuesday! :ahah:

I also was daring and got some vanilla spice flavored egg nog! Never had that kind before. I usually just get plain!!

How’ve you been, Saucy???? ^_^

• Friendly
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I actually have some in the fridge, but I haven’t opened it yet! :doh:I blame the Halloween candy that I just finished on Tuesday! :ahah:

I also was daring and got some vanilla spice flavored egg nog! Never had that kind before. I usually just get plain!!

How’ve you been, Saucy???? ^_^
I'm super duper busy. Started bible college and a pastoral internship at my church. How have you been?

Reactions: elytron
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm super duper busy. Started bible college and a pastoral internship at my church. How have you been?
Wow, I’m so sorry so much time has gone by since I asked you that!!! Lots of weird crazy things have popped up for me lately. Tonight is the first night I plopped down on the couch and cracked open my iPad in a while!

That is SO COOL! Wow!!! What is it Bible college like??? Are you learning some interesting things that you might not learn in church? Like historical studies or things like that? I’ve always wondered what Bible college is like!

I’ve been good! It’s been a cool year. Recently moved into a house after we were living in an apartment for several years. It’s nice to live in a house again! ^_^ Other than that, I’ve just been trying to get ready for Christmas I guess. We hosted our first Christmas party with my side of the family. Never really did that before!! I was so nervous! ^_^

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christmas indoor decorations up, not yet.
Christmas cards written, zilch.
Christmas gifts ordered, none.
Christmas movies watched: none.
Egg nog consumed: none.
:ok:
Update:
Christmas indoor decorations up: CHECK
Christmas cards written: About 1/5th of the way done :sorry:
Christmas gifts ordered: Almost done! ^_^
Christmas movies watched: Three! The Grinch was one of them!:sohappy:
Egg nog consumed: Half a carton! Just bought more today!

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hey! There’s snow on my head in my owl picture. ^_^ And floating across the CF screen! At least there’s snow SOMEWHERE in the world, even though it’s not here yet! I don't think it’s going to be a white Christmas here :whyy:
Aww, I hope you can get some snow in time for Christmas! :snowflake: There's some snow here right now, but I doubt it will last long (it rarely does).
I like the snow floating across the screen. ^_^ I like how the owl has snow on its head, haha. My avatar looks funny with snow on top.
:muahah:

• Friendly
Reactions: Owlette
Upvote 0