Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What’s on my mind? I was thinking about CF today and all the peeps I used to talk to. ^_^ I’m not allowed to post in the singles forum anymore, so I thought I’d give this one a shot. :asd: Hello all! I hope you’re doing well!

Upvote 0

Taylorz27

Supporter
Apr 10, 2021
Leduc
✟93,170.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
I was thinking about how much I have missed being on CF and how glad that I have come back. I used to be here in the early 2000's and then left for many years until recently. I hope everyone is having a great day. God bless

Upvote 0
Jun 15, 2021
Skellefteå
✟10,642.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I was thinking about how bad I have been staying on this site. The thought has crossed my mind on multiple occasions, but every time I could've been here, I didn't sign in. Not sure why, but what is a fact, is that I have a lot going on in my life right now with work, being a parent, etc.

On a more positive note, my son turned one year old on Feb. 15th 2023.

Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was thinking about how much I have missed being on CF and how glad that I have come back. I used to be here in the early 2000's and then left for many years until recently. I hope everyone is having a great day. God bless
It’s funny how lots of us leave, but find our way back! ^_^ Hope you’re having a great day too!

Reactions: Taylorz27
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
SAUCY!!!!! Oh man! It’s so awesome to see you here! ^_^ How’ve you been? What a crazy few years it’s been! ^_^
Haha yes it has been a crazy few years! So you went ahead and tied the knot, eh? ^_^ congrats! How have you been?!

Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Haha yes it has been a crazy few years! So you went ahead and tied the knot, eh? ^_^ congrats! How have you been?!
It has! It’s like a little bit different of a world now than it was a few years ago!

Sure did! A lady from church must have observed, while sitting in the pews and listening to a sermon, a single, quiet-introverted lady on one side of the church, and a single, quiet-introverted guy on the other, then she decided to bring us together and play matchmaker on us. :ahah:
She introduced me to Mr. Owlette after church one day, and the rest is history! ^_^

Other than that, I’ve been good! Just living life and working! ^_^

You’ve been good too then?

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It has! It’s like a little bit different of a world now than it was a few years ago!

Sure did! A lady from church must have observed, while sitting in the pews and listening to a sermon, a single, quiet-introverted lady on one side of the church, and a single, quiet-introverted guy on the other, then she decided to bring us together and play matchmaker on us. :ahah:
She introduced me to Mr. Owlette after church one day, and the rest is history! ^_^

Other than that, I’ve been good! Just living life and working! ^_^

You’ve been good too then?
That's so great! I'm very happy for you :)

Yes, things have been good. I had weight loss surgery last year and lost 160 pounds, started a YouTube channel to chronicle my journey, which is taking off, and things have been good so far!

• Friendly
Reactions: Owlette
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's so great! I'm very happy for you :)

Yes, things have been good. I had weight loss surgery last year and lost 160 pounds, started a YouTube channel to chronicle my journey, which is taking off, and things have been good so far!
WOW, that’s incredible!!! Way to go, Saucy! That’s so awesome!!!

That’s such a good idea to chronicle it on YouTube! I bet you’re helping a lot of people. Man! That’s so cool! ^_^ I’m so happy for you too!!!

• Friendly
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

Taylorz27

Supporter
Apr 10, 2021
Leduc
✟93,170.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
It’s funny how lots of us leave, but find our way back! ^_^ Hope you’re having a great day too!
It is funny. It used to be allot more active back in the early 2000's when I was here. I came back a few times and now im here. I am having a great day. I hope you are having a good day too. CF feels like a second home/family to me

Upvote 0

Taylorz27

Supporter
Apr 10, 2021
Leduc
✟93,170.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
We need to wake this millennials forum up and get everyone to come here!!! How awesome would that be. ^_^ Though I’m a little concerned with the age range it is restricted to! :eheh:
Sure would be nice if we could get everyone here and get this forum active :)

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
We need to wake this millennials forum up and get everyone to come here!!! How awesome would that be. ^_^ Though I’m a little concerned with the age range it is restricted to! :eheh:
If you build it...they probably won't come...because they're millennials.

• Haha
Reactions: Owlette
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

elytron

Oct 5, 2008
California
✟287,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My Sister and I never left home, we still live with our parents. Moving out is kind of scary, and expensive.

A question for anyone, how old were you when you escape from your parents ?

This is embarrassing for me to share and admit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0