Were the Covid vaccines and test the mark of the beast?

O mountains

Apr 2, 2014
earth
✟11,939.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really hope the moderators do not delete this thread because i really NEED some guidance right now. So those past years I've avoided getting vaccinated, not necessarily because i was convinced it was the mark but rather i was just distrustful of it because it was being so pushed heavily by the government however i did end up contracting covid and subsequently got self swab Pcr-tested a year ago, I didn't really think much of the test, it simply didn't seem viable however after stumbling across videos like these:

(removes spaces in link)

Since watching them i just haven't been in a good place mentally, spiritually like i really feel like the gates of heaven been sealed off from me and keep thinking back to the day lasty years when i swabbed myself and its painful that something so simple as a swab could put me in jepordy, please if these videos are wrong then please thoroughly explain it to me because i sure can't debunk them.

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟381,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Revelation states that those who worship the beast and his image receive the mark of the beast. It is a worship issue.

Revelation 13:11-12 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Revelation 13:15-17 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The second beast...
  • ...causes the earth to worship the first beast.
  • ...causes all to receive a mark. It doesn't say the second beast gives the mark, pointing to a third party giving the mark.
In Revelation 7, we find that it is the angels who seal the servants of God.

Revelation 7:2-3 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Conclusion

If the central issue is worship, and worship of God causes the servants of God to be sealed by angels, then worship of the beast must cause the receiving of the mark of the beast, most likely by angels and not by any human or satanic agency. This then would exclude a vaccine, AI, or any other man-made concept that people try to shoe-horn into being the mark of the beast.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I really hope the moderators do not delete this thread because i really NEED some guidance right now. So those past years I've avoided getting vaccinated, not necessarily because i was convinced it was the mark but rather i was just distrustful of it because it was being so pushed heavily by the government however i did end up contracting covid and subsequently got self swab Pcr-tested a year ago, I didn't really think much of the test, it simply didn't seem viable however after stumbling across videos like these:

(removes spaces in link)

Since watching them i just haven't been in a good place mentally, spiritually like i really feel like the gates of heaven been sealed off from me and keep thinking back to the day lasty years when i swabbed myself and its painful that something so simple as a swab could put me in jepordy, please if these videos are wrong then please thoroughly explain it to me because i sure can't debunk them.

How about if I debunk the videos by saying they were created by a lunatic. If the COVID vaccine was some "mark of the beast" why not the small pox vaccine or polio or measles or rubella or any of the others?

If we must, one accepts the mark of the beast by bowing down to a man and worshipping him as if he were God. Now I'm not sure where you got your COVID vaccine but I got mine at Walgreens. And I didn't bow down and worship anything at all to get it.

Someone was on here the other day claiming that currency (money) is the mark of the beast. So if you've ever done anything with cash you're doomed. But someone also told me that cryptocurrency was the mark of the beast. So is it cash or is it cryptocurrency? Or is it the COVID vaccine? Or is it a Social Security number?

If you really want to know what the mark of the beast was you can see it here:

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Leading a the way up to a shadow of.. yes. Not sure why some always skip "all must worship the beast" first or you die. Yeah.. if you have the choice of taking the mark that means you did worship the beast. Yet all this is mute worthless. If we read before this all those whos names were written in the lambs book since the foundation of the world will not worship the beast.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

(removes spaces in link)

They are saying people who take a vaccine in the left or right arm but not on the forehead cannot be saved, this same vaccine was not required to buy groceries or other necessities. The odds are they are not saved at all, and are trying to bring people down with them.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,405.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Since watching them i just haven't been in a good place mentally, spiritually
I haven't watched them - but people put all sorts of videos on YouTube.
Over 10 years ago there were a series of clips which "explained" that the second coming would have something to do with the London 2012 Olympics. A Pastor made a film "proving" that some of the events surrounding it were prophesied.
Of course, nothing happened.
I'm sure that many have taken to YouTube to predict the end of the world. We're still here.
like i really feel like the gates of heaven been sealed off from me and keep thinking back to the day lasty years when i swabbed myself and its painful that something so simple as a swab could put me in jepordy,
It can't and it didn't.
If you had tested positive for Covid, you would have stayed at home to prevent passing it onto others.
If you hadn't tested yourself, you had symptoms and went out as usual and passed it on, you could have been the reason that other people became sick.

Jesus said that nothing can snatch us from his Father's hands, John 10:27-29. The vaccination itself cannot do that - a simple diagnostic test certainly can't.

please if these videos are wrong then please thoroughly explain it to me because i sure can't debunk them.

You don't have to debunk them.
Christian teaching is found in the Bible. Did these clips quote the Bible?
Do the makers of the clips believe in, and honour, God?
Did Jesus teach on the subject?
What does the Bible say about sin and not feeling close to God, for example?
Has the teaching in those clips been approved, backed and confirmed by the Church - any, or several, Christian denominations?

If not - forget them.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's worldly,
The battle for our souls is spiritual.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

Ephesians 6:12

Last edited:
Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
No. Covid-19 is pestilence for sins and abominations, documentation, leviticus and 26 and Matthew chapter 24, Pestilence.
Revelation chapter 13, the mark of beast is to be deceived by antichrist lies and deception near future. Ephesians chapter 6, the gospel armour is only way past antichrist lies and deception. It's knowledge of Gods word. Study the bible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I've had Covid-Delta and Covid-Omnicron and also taken the vaccine and will do so again ASAP because a new strain is out and spreading fast. COVID is a billion times more hazardous than the shot. Even if a few get sick or die, compared to the millions who died of the actual virus and not the vaccine, I base my decision on statistics and an understanding of microbiology. I love the RNA virus because it doesn't have to enter the cell nucleus to be translated from DNA into RNA to make polypeptides to build up the spike protein so there is no odds of fouling up your DNA and getting cancer like you can from a normal flu vaccine. RNA vaccine's are a gift from God.

And no Christian need fear of accidentally taking the mark of the beast. If you are saved, you couldn't take the mark even if they tried to force you because you have the Holy Spirit in you and it would not accept any such mark. In addition to once save, always saved (Jesus said those the Father has given me cannot be taken away by anyone or anything), I also don't think Christian will have to worry because we'll all be raptured out of here before the mark of the beast even begins. So for 2 reasons it is wrong to worry about accidentally getting the mark of the beast and losing your salvation. God saved you, and what God has done cannot be undone by anyone. The darkness cannot defeat the light.

Upvote 0