Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So far I haven't seen a thing on the news. One would think if they were going to be shooting cops and firemen and blowing things up and all the rest of the mayhem they were claiming they were going to do, it would be on the news. So.......either there's a total news blackout (which I find unlikely), or their "revolution" is a dismal little wet fizzle (which I find very likely).

Upvote 0

football5680

Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
✟90,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
So far I haven't seen a thing on the news. One would think if they were going to be shooting cops and firemen and blowing things up and all the rest of the mayhem they were claiming they were going to do, it would be on the news. So.......either there's a total news blackout (which I find unlikely), or their "revolution" is a dismal little wet fizzle (which I find very likely).
What a disappointment. I was hoping that we would round up all the commies and put them in helicopters like Pinochet did but I guess it won't be happening now. :sigh: It would have been so great for the economy. ^_^

upload_2017-11-4_18-20-19.png

• Haha
Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0

Genersis

Person of Disinterest
Sep 26, 2011
London
✟38,700.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Nothing is going to happen because this was fake news promoted on the basis of a few fascists role playing as antifa on Twitter.
Well, not unless some real antifa were dumb enough to buy into it; guess we will find out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I'm hoping that the non-existent Fascism that they are supposedly fighting against actually rises. We might actually be able to get some things done if that happened.
I unironically like this

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Don't you know that the revolution will not be televised? ;-)

Upvote 0