Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
....I must have a rest...

calvin-and-hobbes-trees-fall-rest-wallpaper.jpg

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟778,345.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
We welcome you to this forum in the name of Christ.
If you feel wearied and burdened, we pray you will find rest.
If you are experiencing difficulties or hardship, we pray the Lord will guide you and help you.
If you are suffering from illness, we pray that our great Physician will bring you His healing.
Share with us what is on your heart: your joys, hopes and dreams.
As your friend and neighbour:
In your sorrow, we will comfort you.
In times of difficulty, we will listen to you.
In your happiness, we will celebrate with you.
We are glad to have you here.
With love and blessings from all of us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cherrein

Aug 11, 2019
North Island
✟16,909.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to these forums and have just discovered this one and feel like I'm connected for the first time. I have been surprised by the many different beliefs etc in other threads and really wanted to connect with other Christians who share similar beliefs about their faith.

I was baptised in the Holy Spirit when I was 14 years of age and immediately began speaking in tongues. I thank God every day for His leading and for bringing me to a place and to the right people who led me in this direction. I could not live my life without being filled with the Spirit and earnestly desire that all who love God, no matter what denomination they are, be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Looking forward to reading posts in this forum and being connected to and contributing!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,942.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to these forums and have just discovered this one and feel like I'm connected for the first time. I have been surprised by the many different beliefs etc in other threads and really wanted to connect with other Christians who share similar beliefs about their faith.

I was baptised in the Holy Spirit when I was 14 years of age and immediately began speaking in tongues. I thank God every day for His leading and for bringing me to a place and to the right people who led me in this direction. I could not live my life without being filled with the Spirit and earnestly desire that all who love God, no matter what denomination they are, be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Looking forward to reading posts in this forum and being connected to and contributing!

Hi Cherrein, great to meet you, welcome in Jesus name,

upload_2019-8-15_17-18-47.jpeg

• Friendly
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟778,345.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi Cherrein - and a big welcome from me!
I hope you will feel very much at home on this forum.
I joined earlier this year and met these wonderful people on the PAOG threads. I love their fellowship, their thoughtfulness and kindness. Their passion for the gospel and their love for God and other people really stands out and I'm inspired by their posts day by day.
You'll see from my posts that I'm pretty much a "dyed-in-the-wool" Anglican, however I came to the PAOG threads because I believe the gifts of the Spirit are for today and have had fellowship with many people in pentecostal churches.
We look forward to reading your posts!
God bless.

Upvote 0