✟2,623,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi there and welcome,

You sound as if you are a busy person, but certainly doing the right thing...ministering during the day with your working, backed up by prayer and time with the Lord in the evenings.

I am a musical pilgrim, and at the moment, immersed in the psalms; hope to speak again, tell me about the music you like to sing to the Lord. Are you part of a Christian fellowship?

Withe Every Blessing,

:angel:

He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord.
Psalm 40; verse 3

• Winner
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Pastor LDM

Aug 16, 2008
Greenwood, Indiana
✟15,370.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone its so nice to be back here with my Christian family. I been gone and away to long, I was over in the middle east in Vietnam where one of our churches we got over 350 people in our church. The Gov. in Vietnam don't care about our church as long as you obey their laws and do as they tell you, its something that is part of everyday life in Vietnam. The people want Jesus in their heart so bad over their, but we know how that goes in a country like Vietnam....

• Informative
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,623,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
[FONT=&quot]Hi Pastor,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tell us more about the church in Vietnam; do they have churches in the home as well as in church buildings? I have heard that the Christians suffer for their faith, how do they survive as Christian communities?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With Every Blessing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]musicalpilgrim
[/FONT]

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Pastor LDM

Aug 16, 2008
Greenwood, Indiana
✟15,370.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[FONT=&quot]Hi Pastor,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tell us more about the church in Vietnam; do they have churches in the home as well as in church buildings? I have heard that the Christians suffer for their faith, how do they survive as Christian communities?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With Every Blessing[/FONT]
[/FONT]
:):):) Hi my dear friend, most churches in Vietnam is underground in home's or where ever they can hold churches. We have a Church there and I let the Gov. know what we are doing, we also pray for there Gov. The Gov check you out every day for what ever reason they may have you got to be on your toes every day....

• Informative
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,623,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
[FONT=&quot]... I am reading an old book from 1983 by David Prior called ‘The church in the home’; it is quite intriguing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The North of England where I live in the Manchester area, has a lot of ancient churches with dwindling congregations. The book isn’t about brake away house churches, or ‘house groups’ for bible study etc., but home groups that are ‘consciously the church in that place whilst remaining firmly within the parish of the mainline denomination’; the members looking for the full range of spiritual gifts and ministries to emerge in these home situations. David Prior draws on his observations in Korea, Latin America, China and elsewhere, where growth, using this format has been phenomenal. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I feel that evangelical, outward looking; ‘church in the home’ would provide an opportunity to be love in action in the community to serve others. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Does this sound similar to your experience? I find the idea most interesting..[/FONT]

Blessings
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Pastor LDM

Aug 16, 2008
Greenwood, Indiana
✟15,370.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[FONT=&quot]... I am reading an old book from 1983 by David Prior called ‘The church in the home’; it is quite intriguing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The North of England where I live in the Manchester area, has a lot of ancient churches with dwindling congregations. The book isn’t about brake away house churches, or ‘house groups’ for bible study etc., but home groups that are ‘consciously the church in that place whilst remaining firmly within the parish of the mainline denomination’; the members looking for the full range of spiritual gifts and ministries to emerge in these home situations. David Prior draws on his observations in Korea, Latin America, China and elsewhere, where growth, using this format has been phenomenal. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I feel that evangelical, outward looking; ‘church in the home’ would provide an opportunity to be love in action in the community to serve others. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Does this sound similar to your experience? I find the idea most interesting..[/FONT]

Blessings
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]
Praise the Lord my dear friend, my experience are many and I find out everyday that I always experience something different. I am back here in the good old USA to stay, I am getting to old to be making these long trip's. We have got a street Church here and my experience with this kind Church is war on evil here in our country. The United States is in a big mess and we are trying to fight back with the word of God. Be bless my dear friend I got to go for now....:amen:

• Friendly
Upvote 0

eagle48

Aug 8, 2014
✟8,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this website, don't really know why it took me so long to join. I entered the Pentecostal church six years ago, because of a strong push from the Lord with Godly encounters, I can assure you I had no interest in being apart of this religion before my encounter. When I get a chance I will give my testimony on the testimony thread. The Lord pretty much had to zap me to get me into this humble religion. :) It wasn't easy giving up worldly things. Through the process I lost all of my long time friends, not sure if I seperated from them or if they backed off from me. Still see them in stores, and we talk but the connection we had before is not there. I guess when you pray for the Lord to show you the truth you better be prepared where he leads you. I'm a mother of three with three grandchildren. Love my kids but if I had known what my oldest two kids would put me through since puberty, I would have never had them. ^_^ It is always good to communicate with like minded people.

God Bless

• Friendly
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,623,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi Eagle 48,

I am there with you and understand your situation; I was filled with the spirit when my children were young. Wow! it brings back memories...I spent some very happy times with wonderful people in a pentecostal church and so did my children.

I pray for the family and their own families, every day, and leave them in the Lord's care.

This site is a life line at the moment. :clap:

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MissRowy

Ms Snarky
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
Western Sydney
✟250,212.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
Hi everyone! Miss Rowy here, I gave my life to Christ a few months ago and now I am doing my discipleship with my Pastor who is an awesome man. I have learnt about sanctification and justification and the sinners prayer...now its up to me to keep learning and become a strong and faithful Christian and keep loving Christ because it was him who gave his life so I may be saved.

• Winner
Upvote 0

stonesoffire

Aug 3, 2012
From the north to the south
✟7,612.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I've been a member here for some time now, just not active. Previously on another forum, and felt I needed a change.

I like the fact that there are specific forums for specific levels of experience here.

Am hoping to both learn from others, and to share what I've been given....in His flow of love and acceptance.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,623,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Have a wonderful day of praise and worship!

advent-candle.jpg

Praise the Eternal Father and the Lord Jesus Christ whom he has sent to us.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Horsegirl

Apr 16, 2011
✟15,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello, I've been a part of this forum for quite some time but never posted (or not that I can remember). I've enjoyed reading the discussions and learning from them.

I am a member of an Assemblies of God church in Colorado and I am so happy to be here! I hope to get to know some of you and I pray for my growth in Christ and for the growth of all of you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke2

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟46,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi there!
Welcome back...good to meet you and share things of the Lord,

you-are-in-my-thoughts-and-prayers-_2.jpg
Thankyou so much ' musical pilgrim',for your warm welcome! Looking forward to having a good look around the forum again. God bless you and all!

• Friendly
Upvote 0