East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Appointment with my Kidney Consultant this afternoon. Our son and his wife are coming to visit us today. God bless you all!
I pray for your appointment, God bless your day.

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Kidney count has improved so much that dialysis is not needed yet. I've got 3 months before I see the Kidney Consultant again,praise God!
That is an answer to prayer! I pray that the count will rise a little more :)

• Prayers
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Kidney count has improved so much that dialysis is not needed yet. I've got 3 months before I see the Kidney Consultant again,praise God!
How is your kidney? Thinking and praying for you for healing often. :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I was taken into hospital with pain in my right lower flank. I knew it wasn't my right kidney,becaus that was taken out with cancer tumour spreading up aorta to the heart and down toward the bowel,in 2002.It was related to my present kidney failure. I was sent home and the following week was crippled with more gout in the knees and legs. This is now being treated with steroids. I have only just been able to use my mobile which was suffering technical problems now efficiently resolved by Tesco. It is good to be back to welcome you and others here

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I was taken into hospital with pain in my right lower flank. I knew it wasn't my right kidney,becaus that was taken out with cancer tumour spreading up aorta to the heart and down toward the bowel,in 2002.It was related to my present kidney failure. I was sent home and the following week was crippled with more gout in the knees and legs. This is now being treated with steroids. I have only just been able to use my mobile which was suffering technical problems now efficiently resolved by Tesco. It is good to be back to welcome you and others here
Oh dear, you have suffered, thank the Lord for a wonderful Saviour to carry us through. I pray for healing for the gout which I believe is very painful. My neighbour next door has it.
So pleased and relieved that you are back with us. :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh dear, you have suffered, thank the Lord for a wonderful Saviour to carry us through. I pray for healing for the gout which I believe is very painful. My neighbour next door has it.
So pleased and relieved that you are back with us. :)
I continue to pray for you and your dear husband in your trials. May the Great God of wonders meet your needs!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Just want to welcome all new visitors to this forum. Hope you will find friendship and fellowship here.
With all the negativity in the news, it's nice to have a place to relax and chat.
Whether you have a Christian faith or not, we'd love to hear from you and we would like to welcome you as our friend.
I came across this sub-forum a year ago and I keep coming back, because of its warm and friendly people.
Grab a cup of tea and a comfy chair and spend some time with us!

Upvote 0