Eastern Canada
✟315,811.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php
swirl.gif

We're all so excited to see you here. God Bless!!!!!!

Upvote 0

KephaSHETSLO

Sep 2, 2005
Singapore
✟7,632.00
Faith
Non-Denom
ChrisBot said:
This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "Welcome to all New Members"

Hi all

I'm new - just a day old. This is my first posting. Pleased to be part of the forum.
:wave:

My current topic of interest is Open Theism. Just bought a book "BEYOND THE BOUNDS", a collection of serious articles defending the classical stand.

I'm keen to hear from Christians who defend the truth about God's ominscience and sovereignty.

:amen:

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hi my name is Chris, I am a female.Handle is soblessed53. Just joined today. My hope was to find a nice Christian forum to share ideas aboutvaried topics with sisters and brothers in Christ,and meet new friends. I will be returning to church soon then going out of town next week,so may not be back till Thursday or Friday,but wanted to join while I had some free time this afternoon,LOL! I hope you are having a blessed day. Love in Christ,Chris:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iamthirsty

Sep 5, 2005
✟115.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hey all! well im kinda new to this whole thing... i'll figure things out sooner or later but if anyone wants to drop me a tip or something like that then ill glady accept! well... it told me to post something on here and i kinda want people to know i exsist so HERE I AM! haha. 'til later.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.