United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure where to suggest this, but this would be an excellent subforum under prayer and encouragement. maybe a little easier seen. Just what an excellent thread. Praise God!!!! :cool: I could just be getting into forums in the RIGHT ways. What an encouraging thread

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure where to suggest this, but this would be an excellent subforum under prayer and encouragement. maybe a little easier seen. Just what an excellent thread. Praise God!!!! :cool: I could just be getting into forums in the RIGHT ways. What an encouraging thread

Hi May; this thread is the original P&W Music thread I started in August 2016; to start off the new P&W Music forum we started that month.

After a couple of years; we got so many new threads in this forum that this original thread got lost in them; and was a few pages back in the forum listing.

So I stickied it; so it would be easier to find. As this was the first thread here in the P&W Music forum; I think we will keep it up here. :)

As for putting this thread or another P&W music thread in the prayer and Encouragement forum; I think it would be considered off-topic; by upper management.

I do have other P&W Music threads around CF. In Deeper Fellowship & Community Hangouts; which both need some new video's posted to; if you feel so inclined. :)

The one in CH gets over looked a lot; which is too bad; as that is one the non-believers can access. Here is the links for them below.

Praise Songs about the Lord Jesus for Community Hangout

Praise songs for DF--Updated Feb/2020

Thanks for your interest;:wave:
P&W Music seems to get forgotten by most around here. :)

Peace in Jesus
mnorian

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi May; this thread is the original P&W Music thread I started in August 2016; to start off the new P&W Music forum we started that month.

After a couple of years; we got so many new threads in this forum that this original thread got lost in them; and was a few pages back in the forum listing.

So I stickied it; so it would be easier to find. As this was the first thread here in the P&W Music forum; I think we will keep it up here. :)

As for putting this thread or another P&W music thread in the prayer and Encouragement forum; I think it would be considered off-topic; by upper management.

I do have other P&W Music threads around CF. In Deeper Fellowship & Community Hangouts; which both need some new video's posted to; if you feel so inclined. :)

The one in CH gets over looked a lot; which is too bad; as that is one the non-believers can access. Here is the links for them below.

Praise Songs about the Lord Jesus for Community Hangout

Praise songs for DF--Updated Feb/2020

Thanks for your interest;:wave:
P&W Music seems to get forgotten by most around here. :)

Peace in Jesus
mnorian

:cool: The one on Christianity Board is pretty lively these days, but CF was my original stomping grounds since 2005. LOL! So I want to be more active on here again too. This forum provided tons of encouragement to me in my "lily00" days in the recovery sections.

Upvote 0