Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:cool: The one on Christianity Board is pretty lively these days, but CF was my original stomping grounds since 2005. LOL! So I want to be more active on here again too. This forum provided tons of encouragement to me in my "lily00" days in the recovery sections.

I've never been on CB. I remember you now; as I was the one that changed your name for you; just about a year ago!:D

• Winner
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've never been on CB. I remember you now; as I was the one that changed your name for you; just about a year ago!:D

Well thanks for that!!! I still like the name, but originally the "00" was because I felt like that for a very long time. I just thought it was time for a change, because "I Know Who I Am" :clap:

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I really like this one. Sometimes I need the calmer quieter songs; rather then the powerful P&W ones. :)

Nicole Nordeman and Natalie Grant are two of my favorite artists. But love the prayer too. :)

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well thanks for that!!! I still like the name, but originally the "00" was because I felt like that for a very long time. I just thought it was time for a change, because "I Know Who I Am" :clap:

You could change it to something else; like Lilly33.

But Mayflower1 is nice; I thought your ancestors maybe come over on the first ship to America; the Mayflower. :)

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You could change it to something else; like Lilly33.

But Mayflower1 is nice; I thought your ancestors maybe come over on the first ship to America; the Mayflower. :)

It is after the ship. :) I always admired the pilgrims and how they bravely set out seeking to worship God freely without someone telling them how to worship. And then the journey was perilous, but they set bravely out. Took faith!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nicole Nordeman and Natalie Grant are two of my favorite artists. But love the prayer too. :)

I really like this one. Sometimes I need the calmer quieter songs; rather then the powerful P&W ones. :)

Then sometimes; like this morning; I need the powerful P&W songs; like this one from Hillsong:

Worthy Is The Lamb - Hillsong Worship

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Then sometimes; like this morning; I need the powerful P&W songs; like this one from Hillsong:

Worthy Is The Lamb - Hillsong Worship

Praise God!!! Amen!!!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Oh man, I never heard this one. We are singing it Thursday for church. What words! I've learned a lot of news ones at my new church (I call it new, but it is a year versus eight years at my last church. My family is just growing more spiritually here now).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.