Sydney, Straya
✟1,167,262.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
My children grew up on Weird Al when we were living in Greece and were still young when we moved back to Australia. My poor daughter embarassed herself when on hearing Michael Jackson's "Beat it", she announced to her friends that she knew the original song that Michael Jackson's song was copying :D.
At least she has never complained about all these 'old' bands doing covers of Glee songs.

• Haha
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
My children grew up on Weird Al when we were living in Greece and were still young when we moved back to Australia. My poor daughter embarassed herself when on hearing Michael Jackson's "Beat it", she announced to her friends that she knew the original song that Michael Jackson's song was copying :D.

Really? That's funny!! XDD!!

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Wow,.. Weird Al really is handy,.. he can take crappy songs and turn them into works of art!! :D (I hate the original even more than I hate Blurred Lines, but I would so totally hire him if this was real as he's got both the tools and the moves. ;) )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums