Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Do we have any other fellow fans on here? :D (The first song I was previously worried about but I think it's okay since it's blurred and you don't actually see what he's doing. It goes without saying but it can't actually be seen.) Oh and the last one is for Christmas In July. :D (Yeah I know it's a bit graphic but the original is worse and it's still got a good tune. :D)

Scottish Highlander

Reverend Pastor 1748
Jul 29, 2020
Rockingham, North Carolina
✟18,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
Do we have any other fellow fans on here? :D (The first song I was previously worried about but I think it's okay since it's blurred and you don't actually see what he's doing. It goes without saying but it can't actually be seen.) Oh and the last one is for Christmas In July. :D (Yeah I know it's a bit graphic but the original is worse and it's still got a good tune. :D)

Weird Al is really talented. What I find so fascinating is the fact that he spoke backwards in the Amish Paradise video at the end when he got up and they played it in reverse so it matched the words. Very fascinating! I know I couldn't do that. I know I struggle already trying to talk forwards, forget me trying to do it in reverse!

• Informative
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
He's the greatest. I've seen him live twice, and his live show is definitely one of the best. Very theatrical, with costume changes and interesting little interludes here and there (e.g., there was a part where they played a clip from UHF as a way of introducing his Dire Straits parody "Beverly Hillbillies"). He definitely is a national treasure.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,180,429.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
CdPZd1w.gif

"Supplies!"

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
He is alright. Seen his film UHF. From what I heard he's a very kind and and friendly dude in real life.

Yes and he's also a Christian from what I've read and also apparently his album photo features somebody from his church. Oh and I forgot that the Ebay song had the word crap in it but I don't think that's a problem otherwise Mik would have said something. Here are also some good songs of his. :D

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Oh yeah and now that I heard the song about somebody's wiener being cut off (that somebody else posted not me for the record) having a song with the word crap in it doesn't worry me so much anymore LOL XDD!! (Lord forgive me for thinking that's hilarious,.. I know,.. I'm so immature. :p)

Last edited:
Upvote 0