Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Very helpful to me as a young Christian. It's not been as long for me as others living for Christ, there's much about scripture and prophecies I don't know or understand. I learned more about the terminology used and their context.

When I was reading about the Rapture and Second Advent, I got a serious attitude; as I sometimes do, knowing if I want to be prepared I must accept Christ and serve God. Not half way, but fully with a sense of urgency. It's easy to have our own judgment, which is more merciful to ourselves; which not only judges others unfairly, but ourselves conveniently for our desires.

Thanks for the weekly Internet Church Service, and Bible Study; while it's difficult to have the time during the week, my weekends are more fulfilling than doing whatever else I would do. Takes a long time for me to get through either, but it's always worth the effort.

Upvote 0

Ticket2Heaven

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2008
California USA
✟197,083.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Very helpful to me as a young Christian. It's not been as long for me as others living for Christ, there's much about scripture and prophecies I don't know or understand. I learned more about the terminology used and their context.

When I was reading about the Rapture and Second Advent, I got a serious attitude; as I sometimes do, knowing if I want to be prepared I must accept Christ and serve God. Not half way, but fully with a sense of urgency. It's easy to have our own judgment, which is more merciful to ourselves; which not only judges others unfairly, but ourselves conveniently for our desires.

Thanks for the weekly Internet Church Service, and Bible Study; while it's difficult to have the time during the week, my weekends are more fulfilling than doing whatever else I would do. Takes a long time for me to get through either, but it's always worth the effort.

Hi Brotherly Spirit,

Sounds like you intend to be a serious student of the Word of God. If you want more than just the bible study and church service, you can scroll to just past the bottom of the services and you'll see a menu of all the services I've posted.

Learning God's Word in the Spirit then applying it to your daily life in the Spirit is how you glorify God.

By His Grace,

Mark

Upvote 0