Kent
Visit site
✟18,614.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Conservative
BECOME AS OFFENSIVE AS POSSIBLE

GO OUT AND SWEAR LOUDLY, BOTTLE PEOPLE, AND STEAL FROM OLD LADIES.

-------------------------------------------------
Only Joking! I’m not talking about offending people, I’m talking about being Offensive!

I have to tell you… I’m tired of being defensive. I’m tired of waiting around whilst Satan has his way. I’m tired of being an ineffective weapon.

In a war there are two sides. There is a side being defensive, and a side being offensive. On the defensive side, no ground can be gained, and hopefully it cant be lost. On the offensive side, ground CAN be gained. You can push the opposition back to their own lines, and eventually invade their country.

So how is this relevant to us Christians?

God has equipped us with WEAPONS. We have the Holy Spirit! We have the weapons to win wars! So lets use them.
Every night before I sleep I’m OFFENSIVE in my prayers. I don’t wait for the Devil to come to me, I go to him, and I kick him in the nutz. I declare that he will NOT have victory over me.
For years I have struggled with cold-sores which, if any of you know, are VERY painful. I get them badly, and my face is scarred because of them. But now that I am OFFENSIVE in my prayers, I pray AGAINST the sore, and I never get them. On the rare occasion that I do, they’re small and painless!

How awesome is that? So lets stop being defensive Christians who wait till the Devil is attacking us, LETS ATTACK HIM. LETS STAMP ON HIS HEAD. LETS GET HIM BY HIS NUTZ.

And I'm not just talking about prayer life. In life itself. I have respect for the Pope, and I pray for his health regularly. But the moment I saw him kissing a Koran something changed. I realised that he was bowing down to Mans standard. He didn’t want to offend man, so he offended God (this IS NOT an attack on the RCC, NONE of us are perfect, not even the Pope :) ). And when Jesus was talking to Pharisee’s he said this: “Does what I say offend you?” Because if it does, then GOOD! I’m going to set an example in Speech, in Life, in Love, in Faith, and in Purity! I'm going to love my Father in Heaven, and not Man on Earth. I'm going to show Man who Christ is. If it means offending someone, then let them be offended! I know that I am pleasing my Father, and not bowing down to the standards of Satan and Man!

So… God Bless… BECOME OFFENSIVE AND ATTACK SATAN BEFORE HE ATTACKS YOU... Metal.