We need to fellowship more so let's visit. All respectful fellowship welcome.

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Ugh! So sorry eastcoast. Have you ever considered buying??

Not in Boston. I cannot afford it. When I retire I might move down south. Prices in Boston are in the stratosphere.

In May 2019, the median list price of homes in Boston, MA was $761,000, trending up 2.8% year-over-year. The median listing price per square foot was $645. The median sale price was $690,000.Jul 8, 2019

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I knew it was expensive but wow! :eek:
Not in Boston. I cannot afford it. When I retire I might move down south. Prices in Boston are in the stratosphere.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One of my cats, Dennis the Menace peeking in. :)

image.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
So did anyone do anything fun during this long weekend? I realize there is a day to go but I want to live vicariously through you. It was a washout for us today.

Spent some time getting ready for lots of scouting stuff. End of August to beginning of September might as well be called back to everything rather than just back to school.

I found out my 8th grade CCD class will be at least a fully packed room so far. 24 students as of last week but I told him I would take as many as the he can fit.

So I started getting materials ready this weekend before the first class in a few weeks.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well I have had mutts pure breeds that I rescued big and small. I have even nursed 149 lb. Black Lab through heartworm that climbed my fence, he was dumped. Anyway, I'll try to post pics of my current rescues tomorrow when I am in town. Tiny guys but can stand up against any of the big guys! :)
Looks like a real mouser. I am allergic to cats. Odd thing is that it manifested later in life.

Love dogs. I would like to get one.

Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do not know how you find the time to do everything you do David!
Spent some time getting ready for lots of scouting stuff. End of August to beginning of September might as well be called back to everything rather than just back to school.

I found out my 8th grade CCD class will be at least a fully packed room so far. 24 students as of last week but I told him I would take as many as the he can fit.

So I started getting materials ready this weekend before the first class in a few weeks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
So did anyone do anything fun during this long weekend? I realize there is a day to go but I want to live vicariously through you. It was a washout for us today.

Nah I had to work on Labor Day. News doesn't taker the day off. :|

Good morning all! A blessed day to you! :wave:

And also with...wait.

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,429.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hehehehehe

I've just had some phone fun :D

one of these blasted marketing calls BUT there's 3 operators who will be hoping and praying they never get me again - I tied them up for about 15 mins :)

I couldn't understand them , and they very definitely couldn't understand me - well I spoke in French the whole time :D :D :D Eventually they disconnected :D

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hehehehehe

I've just had some phone fun :D

one of these blasted marketing calls BUT there's 3 operators who will be hoping and praying they never get me again - I tied them up for about 15 mins :)

I couldn't understand them , and they very definitely couldn't understand me - well I spoke in French the whole time :D :D :D Eventually they disconnected :D

I dream of the day when someone invents technology that people can use to permanently disable scam calls. Like someone calls you wanting to steal your identity, you just hit a button and it fries all of their hardware.

One can dream...

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0