New York
✟44,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
uhmmm....I say it because it's true. If your goal was some sort of "biblical litmus test" of the two candidates Sec Clinton could at least pronounce "II Corinthians" correctly. As well as tell you where to find it in the Bible. She's never bragged about sexually assaulting women or made fun of a handicapped reporters handicap. She would also be able to tell you what each branch of the government has which powers and she could actually get things accomplished by working with those branches. And as a extra bonus? She doesn't lie every time she says something. :wave:

It's too bad he's not interested in protecting all religious rights just apparently the fake ones that allow his base feels free to discriminate against other Americans as much as they like. :sigh:

uhmmm...if that's not a problem for you then why did you criticize Sec Clinton for (apparently being) that very thing? :scratch:

Nope, not even sort of. :)

I never said her husband would be a better President (though he was) and since I never voted for him even once, (she was the first Clinton I ever voted for) he would be beside the point in this particular discussion. ;)
tulc(hopes that explains why he thinks Sec Clinton would have been a much better President then President Trump) :oldthumbsup:
My point is that they are both terrible. My original post was fulling exposing Trump for his failures. Like i said it should not be a choice between a bad candidate and a bad candidate. We should have a representative of our beliefs

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My point is that they are both terrible. (snip)
No, they really weren't "both terrible" one of them was clearly a better candidate then the other. That some Republicans thought/think President Trump was in any way shape or form someone who should be President says more about them then it does President Trump. And people who trying to say Sec Clinton "was just as bad" are simply wrong. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :)

Upvote 0