United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Love is

Love is wanting. Love is touching. Love is seeing who someone is. Love is giving and receiving. Love is the greatest power on earth. Love is why you're here. God loves us. Don't doubt. Our country loves us. Love is family. Love will always be there till the end. Love is faithful. Love is frowning when you are still.... speak of love, you are needed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Duck roast

Taking the Tyme with Rosemary too. We rub our delectable duck. Which is the tastiest bird I've ever seen or heard. If you've never tried it you must before you die. Don't ask me why. Say hi to your bird now prepare for pleasure to those tiny little taste buds. But first we must cook it. Come along with me.

Giving thanks to our Lord the roasting pan awaits. I use low heat 325 is perfect for meat. The marinade our roast was sitting in is used to baste the bird every half an hour.

For a successful roast the skin will be crispy. Take a bite of the breast mmm yes now please don't become wispy.

If this is your first duck I pity you and good luck. But please you should go to a fancy French reastaunt and there your duck roast awaits you., bon 'apatiet .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Contemplate

Contemplate it's not too late. Sit down and try, contemplate the sky. Or think of nothing at all clear your minds corruption close your eyes. This will bring a catharsis of clutter a clearing of chaos. Contemplate one thing until it is through. Or nothing for a peace you never knew. Sit down and think an hour a day then see what you have to say.

We are too busy in this world, take time out it will help . I have no doubt.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Corona of the cross

Glory ! Changing the entire face of the Earth. The cross of Christ was enough. But It was really bloody and rough.

Do you know what it did. You may not ever know, I have to tell you though. The corona is His Holy Spirit. He came when Jesus died. He said to the disciples if I don't go the Holy Spirit won't come to be your guide. He will come to everyone even a bum lasting til kingdom come and beyond. Everlasting glory still the greatest story ever told.

After the cross everything changed . Elohim forgave mankind He became Abba our daddy and friend once again. The crosses corona was on Christ when He passed this plane and thunder and lighting came.

You are the corona our conquering Christ came for. It's glory resides in your spirit. God sees mankind forever in glory now because of the cross of Christ. It was what he came to Earth for . I just had to tell you the good news. He paid for all your dues so youll never have the blues.
Be happy heaven has been our home ever since Christ gave us His glory. Beautiful, beautiful story.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lions nape

He shakes his nape, gives an awful roar the Serengeti trembles as he echoes power and his pride. His family living proud too know what to do. Masters of all they survey. Young cubs are getting in the way. He bats them away with a love tap or two girl cubs and boy cubs run to him. Screaming in delightful fright charging to the fight. The King rubs his nose on their noses as they frolic together in play.

The Serengeti sunrise sees something spectacular. He shakes his nape to ask if there's some mistake to the range rovers below. He watches with confidence and defiance as they slowly pass to a place in the roadway where they can fill up with gas. Looking at a map for awhile the leader has a smile. Putting on his cap he wakes them from their nap and off they go. As our simba who sees all sees them disappear through the gap.

Lions are powerful predators who challenge any creature. Mankind confusingly confounds him he always leaves them alone.

So munching on a bone our hero is alone . Free to be the king like the lion of the tribe of Judah. His face is serene claws and fangs are mean. Ready for anything calmly waiting. He shakes his crowns corona again , a nape of golden glory then letting the bone go free in a fancy flying arc retirees from the hill.

What do we do shall we save them or pouch them and allow them to die. If you do this the very earth will cry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 1, 2012
France
✟105,906.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Glory ! Changing the entire face of the Earth. The cross of Christ was enough. But It was really bloody and rough.
Hello GC -Corona of The Cross and Lion's Nape two very good pieces each one with its appropriate resonance. I enjoyed reading them.
Go well
><>

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Sailors Sail

The Sailors Sail navigating the night, plowing through the next plight. Where would he be without a sail drifting along at the pace of a snail.

Three sails for me two amid ship one on the prow. Aft is the anchor and plenty of tow line. The sails are full we've a following sea now to head down the coastline to the ocean to be free.

The canvas has a cross above it silver metal shines when it captures the canvas lines. God in heaven guide me to my destination it says. Otherwise the sails are speechless. Waiting for something to happen perhaps a song from me sailing upon the sea to match the fluttering motion of my sail .

I am a Sailor that is where I've cast the dice. My Lord allowed it to be it's freedom for me . The sea knows me my sail shines upon the sea continually. The Sun in all its glory continues to tell the story. I am a Sailor just looking at his sail knowing it won't fail.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Many feelings of the many.

Hark , ye citizens of heaven yes you people of Earth. I Hope I touched your heart today be happy things are going your way. Resolution of happiness pays look at the children happy all their days. Happiness is earned.

Grief has come to us a great one among us long he was before us has now gone home God leads to heaven, but who will say his part, who will listen to my heart. It's time to make a stone of mine. I know you will all feel grief as common as cobblestones the feeling of grief. You can cry but if you do don't be brief.

Courage of the people of our country. To raise your right hand every man every woman being ready for calamity to watch and see. When calamitous crisis occurs, we watch with courage to determine our fate.

Christ experienced every feeling we have. He was only one of us a God man. Makes me feel good and He understood. I know He understood.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Corn

The corn growing up tall in the morning light. What a beautiful sight so sweet so brightly yellow hello my garden says.
Each stalk of corn so full so ripe. I sell them at the peak of maturity there for all to see.
Growing in the sun the everlasting source of life. They are done I'll give them to my wife. The rest i'll sell by the wayside.
I hear it growing sometimes after its watered in the still of the night. Corn for the dinner table with salt and butter if your able. A fine addition to the roast we'll eat this with the roast and can the rest. I grow corn every season if for no other reason then to see it so tall waiting for fall, beautiful. Cornbread, my wife makes the best after you've tried the rest.

Corn is useful commercially for fuel besides. Alcohol too a dandy brew. Then there's popcorn which I love watching movies. Where would we be without corn.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
In the morning

In the morning rise up and see what can be. What Is the fight forgotten in the night. Forgot about the fright they all took their flight. Everything is alright the morning light is shining brightly beautiful what a pleasant sight. Egg whites are in my omelet along with left over vegetables what a beautiful bite that will be. I might make coffee or tea to go with my omelet with cheese on top. Right away I pray for the day, I have to say thank you for the ray of sunshine playing on the tabletop. Coffee is just right washing down the omelet every bite. The morning lasts forever and I put my paper down.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Possums perch

High up in a tree running down a branch the ghost rat climbs with the moon in its eyes. Bright white fur lit by the moonlight, golden glowing eyes such a fright. This possums perch pounding its paws upon it. Is home for this mighty mouse. Wrapping its tail around its branch. He hangs his head in glorious sleep.

Waking up hungry in the early morning hours. Our ghost rat searches for food. Like that garbage pile of plastic bags. A possum is not clean also very mean with tiny needle like teeth. Getting a full belly face full of strawberry jelly our happy full friend returns to his tree. What will be in God's country. What will be is our possum going to see how good he has it. From his perch he can see everything he needs to see. This possum is free.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Moonshine

Brightly shines the moon tonight. So bright there is no night. Night has been banished and day appears. It mirrors the moons full light. Where's the sun its behind the earth. There's the moon beaming in mirth. The moon has got no right to shine so bright, shining with all its might.

The stars pear in to see this shining mystery. Stars see everything on earth now wondering about the moon. Venus and Mars the planets closest to ours. View the impertinent moons antics as rude. How can the full moon shine so without the suns ok. Someday the moon will get his comeupence unless he has repentence.

Wait its finally ok a young couple tonight is kissing in the moonlight kissing with all their might. The moon is beaming bright the power of love is real tonight. A kiss sends power to the moon above, this kiss topped the list a kiss to be remembered down in history.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Tap water tonite

We've no food in the larder times are getting harder. Tap water tonite for dinner. All you want from the kitchen sink nothing in the cupboards now. Want to go outside to plow. Plow our field now and wait for it to grow. The only thing we got to grow is some potato and corn most of it shorn. Looks like tap water tonite for dinner. We've got good news Jack caught a rabbit with his bow. We'll boil him up with some swamp cabbage. Barely enough for the three of us. Merrily we dance when our meal is through. Singing far into the night. Everything is going to be alright. We finally see some light Jack with his bow and Sarah our cook we can look to better days.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
soccer glory

nil nil shouts the crowd
they sing their songs out loud
The goal keeper makes a save
The wings are playing brave
Score ! no more game over

soccer free

free flowing footbol gone mad
control comes by a lad
Lad of seventeen hes mean
everybody knows hes wearing green
lad wins the day hooray

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Soccar play

Back to the defender , out
To the wingman no doubt
down the field they go
is it a goal, no
back to the forward , score !

Makes me think of the race set before us in Christ, we are running on with our ball of faith. Until we reach our final goal, our final destination for our faith's journey in life. ;-)

Sweet poem, short yet says more than enough. :)

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pizza pie

Pizza pie , my oh my how you make me sigh. I like the cheese and I thank you please if you bring it to us hot. A meal on a wheel, mouthwatering triangles of temptation. When I am craving for one. Nothing can be done I have to taste this Italian treat . I have my favorite pizzeria and I'm sure that you do too. We don't want one all the time, oh but when we do. Who would get in our way. Very few.

I've just had one delivered such convenience can't be found. The pizza is still hot we say a prayer then pounce. The two of us demolish the pie in minutes, we were famished. Why , I'm going to fill out the questionnaire I feel so happy so free so rare. So full too how my belly grew I would get up but it's just something I can't do.

I Love pizza. My favorite pizza is Canadian bacon and pineapple. I grapple with weather to order tomatoes or pineapple. Pineapple usually wins with me. I like pizza as you can see. We always order it, that's how it's ment to be.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Tree blossom

There you are just as you should be , shining in the sun for all to see. Your beauty unmatched by any painter and lying dorment in the winter explode to life with springs first rays. As I gaze upon you I marvel at such perfection great satisfaction and thanks to the one who made you made you for me to see the beauty of eternity. Dainty white florette with yellow inside it sharing my attention with a honeybee I see your perfection and beauty still drinking in sun and rain what would I gain if I picked this blossom and took it home as a reminder of my walk. Something to talk about with my wife. No instead I snap a photo and leave this perfect blossom here for the bees.

Last edited:
Upvote 0