Stop and listen to the rain
It's calling your name.
Look at the dew
or the frost all around on the ground
Contemplate this form of water.

He sweat , great drops of blood.
From His side when the spear pierced Him
came water . He promised us His
rainbow long ago it remains to this day colors showing Grace.

All the colors of blues and greens
are found in lakes, rivers and the sea.
Tranquility.
Still waters quietly settling.

I live by the seashore. I want nothing more

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Snail

Moving along in its own time with its own mood. Coming together in groups for food. Meeting face to face in some secluded place. Eyes and mouth no nose or ear how queer. Thousands of teeth to masticate flowers wood and humas.

I watched some one day they left a shiny film each turning its own way from the piece of cheese I lay there.

Multicolored shells on their backs. Brown, green, white and gray safe inside a fragile allay.
Funny little critters I like them very much. I only ate them once at a reastaunt. Busy cracking their vails I tried two snails and no I did not like their flavor I wanted something to savor. Some day when fine dining I'll try it again but it seems rather silly to eat a friend.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Shipwright

The sea is brilliant tonight said the shipwright. Some seaman will sail this ship, on a sea like this tonight. The waves are frothy with foam from a fair following wind. Yes my friend we've work to do . I'll make a shipwright out of you. See how the sails billow . This vessel is one of a kind, run more sail up the main line. Fine ship, she will be at sea soon. We will work by the light of the moon. MoonlIghts light making everything softly bright yes I think we'll work well tonight

Stop there lad I think she is finished now except her prow . Tomorrow for her prow , half an hour now and we go.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Raven

Ravens out West are bigger than in the East . Feasting with Seagulls not the least. A good bird the Raven it cleans up carion. Flocks of them meet walking around with black feet. Then flying away on ebony wings. Magnificent bird, lured to the killing call. The wild wings whisper death to some sparrow or a small rabbit. Perhaps not the perfect killing machine God made. Deadly none the less. I like to look at them doing their little dance. I can watch them all day in my home by the bay. Hear their clarion call, what does it mean. It means that I am free and in charge
Move your large garage it's mine anyway . Real hunter preying upon anything. The Raven will survive.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Vegetable garden

My vegetable garden is inside my house. Taken care of by my spouse.
Cassava , carrots, spinach and beets.
While I sit by my lamp reading Keats.
In four short months I get to dine.
On vegetables so fine.
I can't wait until they come up.
I am sitting here now with Keats and my coffee cup.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Money

We can't turn lead into gold. We can't afford heat when were cold.

Money changes everything. A popper or a king. Money changes everything.

I eat my money. Every month I waste it on food. This isn't the life I chose. It isn't good but I do need food but where does the money go. I know it doesn't grow on trees. It took me long enough to learn to live like a miser . To have a stock portfolio and love eating salads. Wish I had more money but the market is slow. Making friends in high places is a skill that I am learning. I also stopped yearning . I am content, I need not I have enough. Also writing a book, maybe someday I will lay up enough. Enough for my children to go to college . Then come home to take care of me we raised them right we'll see.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The bus

Take the bus if you must. I do every week day. Soon I will have a car but right now to travel far, it's the bus for me. Been riding for years with all of my peers. I know all the drivers all the rivers we cross over. It's nice to have someone else do the driving , conniving and living it every day. They stop for me when I flag them down then I go all over town. I look out the window at all the seeds I've sown. All the friends I've known. All the kindness I am shown. Everyone on the bus is one of us. It's understood its all good .Ride the bus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Otter

Otter water splatters an oyster with a rock
Shells on the ocean floor near my dock.
Otter swimming in water flips his tail.
Several otters passing around their mail
Gossip and shells tell the news of the day.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Train traveling

Trains traveling across the nation
Leaving boxcars at the station
Hobos jumping cars for rides
Is this right you decide
Have some mercy for'um

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Cartoons

I watch them, cartoons , they are funny for my money the only laugh at 5 pm that can be found. Bound to be together were birds of a feather. Rivers of laughter never been so bent out of shape I gape and laugh again. Cartoons are our friend we laugh when we see them again. My TV is brighter the future is lighter than it used to be. I see my name there on the air I identify. Makes me believe in a friend who will listen to me till the end . Cartoons are creative we see anything we want, it's there it's called creative ambiguity mixed with genius continuity . I once saw a cartoon I didn't like. It ate itself up trying to please me. Cartoons are so funny I can't drive my car and view the screen next to the dash . Prepare for cartoons to blow you away. Maybe they won't so you're a jerk if they don't , at least once in your life watch Fantasia or dumbo. Especially Fantasia , a classic of means go down to your local movie screen. A cartoon of biblical proportions filling the screen with vivid contortions. Once in a lifetime to be seen if you don't like it then you're just mean. Cartoons have been around since time began. Puppet masters told a story done with wood and strings. Glorious thing a puppet on a string. Cartoonish characters capturing our hearts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Show

It's all for show , you know...... why I want to know. I want to be in the show . Oh you mean you have to have a card well that's too hard. I don't have a shard of a card. How do you acquire a card, well if you really want to be in the show ya gotta go.

So I left bereft of all I know. Go , go it seemed so hopeless. So despair seemed to color my way. Every day I try to go its all I know. What sort of asinine Joe tells me to go. Should I change what I'm doing and stop what I'm chewing. No, I'm not here to live a lie don't ask me why. I am going to be in the show. Lights all shining on me helps me see . So how do I do it......I have some money and I'm sort of funny, I'll drive to Hollywood. I drove all night and here I am in Hollywood. Rolling down my window I shout out to passersby how do I get a card. I'm an agent shouting back can I have a ride, Jack. So I let him in tell him where I been talk his head off. He exclaims I got A part for you ! You're one of the chosen few. Come to my office I'll show you the way.

At last I'm gonna be in the show, so now how do I get a card ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Parrot

Squawking and talking a blue streak the parrot I have addresses me. I see him fall my bird I heard him swear chiding him I put him back on his perch. My bird is Woosey I hear him speak, floor is hard, floor is hard awk. I ask my parrot whose name is Jack. Are you drunk......Jack just says aack. Someone's been slipping Jack something I'll get to the bottom of this. Jack just sits in transparent bliss.

Get the devil it was the bald devil he squacks. This parrot is drunk no wonder he fell. Well don't ask don't tell has been my motto even when my parrots blotto . So he's bald this man that gave Jack liquor. He is walking away but I am quicker. I run through the streets and spy my man. Now I have you, you devil you. You got my parrot drunk and he fell tell me why I don't put you in jail. You're right here's a hundred dollars. My parrot is drunk and hit his head I want Jacks vet bill paid. Yes of course and I'll go with you. I was drunk too and wanted company but see my flask I don't have any. So we go get Jack he climbs up my back and off we go to the vet.

We just met I don't know your name, mine is John. My name is Quinton, sorry 'bout Jack. That's perfectly fine Jack will be back in the pink I think. To the vet Jack. Ack ... hurt my head. Clever bird can I purchase him ? Ha ha money can't buy this bird Jacks not for sale. He's looking sort of pale is the vet near here. Yeah right there Dr. Neal Johnson have no fear. Ack doctor Johnson, doctor Johnson. Now this is gonna cost you, you good for it. Oh, yes money is no object. Hey buddy you like Jack don't you. Yes I wanted to purchase him remember. Let me do the talking all except for Jack awking. Yes my dear we are here again. Can you help out my friend. Awk Dr. Johnson.... sure John take a chair right over there . Awk need a drink.... need a drink.
The doctor will see you now. Awk doctor Johnson...... So Neal he only hit his head from everything I read he needs a concussion check. Awk hello doctor Johnson...... let me take him in the back and run some tests. Neal Johnson you're the best.

There you go Jack rest a little. Hold still you have some spittle. Awk need a drink...... Oh so that's why you fell I'll be sure to tell John about your habits. There's a pit on the back of your noggin, got my computer here let me login. Your eyes are good so I'll wrap your head. That's all my favorite bird but you need bed. Awk...pretty bird. Here he is John none the worse for wear but there is the question of Jacks drinking. I was thinking about you not letting Jack imbibe anymore. Ask Quinton here about the drinking....... Yes Dr. Johnson I had a drink and gave some to Jack it won't happen again and he won't be back. Well I want to see Jack twice a year. Thank You doc we'll bring him here. So go see Mary and thank you much. Thank You Jack you've been such a good patient. Awk pretty bird.......pretty bird.

Ok Quinton this is you, pay the bill then we are through. Can I visit sometime. Well I don't know do you drink. Oh no,no,no I am through I think. We will see now say goodbye I say ok if you didn't lie. Come on Jack time to go . Awk...... goodbye.

Walking back with Jack I noticed something new. We few grew close in such a short time, it would be a crime to let him walk away , someday.

Last edited:
Upvote 0