Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, Obama denounced Christianity while in congress... guess the MSM missed that one during his campaign
After all these videos I still don't know when Obama denounced Christianity while he was in the Senate. But that's OK he isn't the President any longer, that's water over the dam.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
i LOVE this
The best part of the meeting, I thought, was the Detroit pastor saying that Chicago thugs had called him and wanted Admin help in lowering the body count. If this is for real it could be a major sea-change in the inner city dynamic. Something to hold up in prayer.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Private schools do a much better job with less money. Families should have the option of choosing private schools. They should be able to take the government money wherever they go. Teachers unions care about their members, not children.
Some public schools are great. Carnage describes well enough what some others are like.
Bottom line is the parents of many of these inner cities where the schools are atrocious want the schools. It is the elites, like Obama, who send their own kids to private schools and deny that option to people who really, really need a different set of choices.

This is not just a GOP good, Dems bad scenario either. Teachers unions fund Republicans too, and there are two of them now who are ready to shoot down Trump's charter school minister, according to NRO.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The best part of the meeting, I thought, was the Detroit pastor saying that Chicago thugs had called him and wanted Admin help in lowering the body count. If this is for real it could be a major sea-change in the inner city dynamic. Something to hold up in prayer.

I agree! This is GOOD news!!!!!

Praise God!!!

And yes, i will be praying regarding this very thing.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Some public schools are great. Carnage describes well enough what some others are like.
Bottom line is the parents of many of these inner cities where the schools are atrocious want the schools. It is the elites, like Obama, who send their own kids to private schools and deny that option to people who really, really need a different set of choices.

This is not just a GOP good, Dems bad scenario either. Teachers unions fund Republicans too, and there are two of them now who are ready to shoot down Trump's charter school minister, according to NRO.

This is tragically true.

Upvote 0