✟83,567.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
King James Bible, Philippians 3:

15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
Did Paul claim that believers were perfect?

Let's see the context. ESV, Philippians 3:

10 that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11 that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead.
12 Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect,
Earlier, Paul said that he wasn't perfect.

have already been perfected,
τετελείωμαι (teteleiōmai)
Verb - Perfect Indicative Middle or Passive - 1st Person Singular
Strong's 5048: From teleios; to complete, i.e. accomplish, or consummate.

G5048 is a verb. At this point, Paul focused on the process of being perfected. He was on the way to perfection. That's the sanctification process:

but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. 13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Keep looking ahead to the ultimate goal.

15 Let those of us who are mature think this way,
[are] mature
τέλειοι (teleioi)
Adjective - Nominative Masculine Plural
Strong's 5046: From telos; complete; neuter completeness.

KJV translated this word to "perfect". G5046 and G5048 are related words. One is an adjective, the other a verb. The verb emphasizes the process of being perfected. The adjective points to a certain level of perfection/maturity.

and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal that also to you. 16 Only let us hold true to what we have attained.
NKJV modified KJV:

Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.
Was Paul perfect? Are we?

None of us are perfect yet, but some are more mature than others.