Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
All of the "Big Three" Abrahamic religions have different answers to the question.

Judaism says it is Joshua ben Nun.
Christianity says it is Jesus.
Islam says it is Muhammad.

If we're looking for cross-religious agreement on this question I don't suspect we'll find it, and it will be a debate in which nothing particularly productive will come as a result.

-CryptoLutheran

• Winner
Reactions: Muslim-UK
Upvote 0

GeorgeTwo

May 31, 2008
✟39,702.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
No, I did not say that. I was just commenting on the overwhelming evidence that you posted to prove your opinion.

I said Muhammad was not the prophet like Moses and those who disagree should present their evidence to the contrary.

You did not provide any so....

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Was Muhammad the Prophet Like Moses?

The short answer is no Muhammad was not the prophet like Moses.

If you disagree, please present your evidence.

Thank you.
Rather pointless post, but anyway...

Other than those who follow Islam, nobody thinks that Kabul (his real name, Muhammad is a title) was a prophet at all. He never did actually prophesy.
As a battle commander he lost far more than he won.
His morals were questionable on many points, he murdered, he stole, he married an underage girl.
When questioned about God's laws he would often defer to Jewish and Christian authorities.
The one book that was supposed to be his "magnum opus" (the Quran) was never finished by him and large sections were lost, some to things as silly as being eaten by a goat.
He performed no miracles, and though he had an assortment of wives could not sire 1 male child.
When he was poisoned he died a thoroughly miserable death.

Nope, not much like Moses.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I said Muhammad was not the prophet like Moses and those who disagree should present their evidence to the contrary.

You did not provide any so....

I suspect that Aryeh Jay was a little underwhelmed by the lack of much substance in the OP as it was largely "Nope" without providing much reason for that conclusion, not that he disagrees with the assessment.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married

Thank you.

I'll keep this short and condensed:
Moses pbuh was a Jewish shepherd with a speech impediment. He was raised by foster parents, rose up through the ranks of Pharaoh's government, and eventually rebelled against the Egyptians, taking the Jews out of slavery and into the land of freedom. His people worshipped idols having adopted the practices and customs of the heathens. He received revelation in a cave and atop a Mountain, he did not see the face of GOD, but was certainly in his presence. The message he received was simple, worship GOD Alone and follow the commandments.

He returned to his people, put down a mini rebellion and was accepted as their leader. He dealt with Jewish matters as well as interacting and dealing with Gentile Nations. GOD commanded him to take land, spread the message, and so he fought in battles and spread Monotheism. Moses pbuh gave his people a complete way of life covering all aspects of their lives.

Moses pbuh gave pointers on spotting false Prophets:
1 Anyone who calls you to worship a god besides the ONE True GOD of Abraham.
2 Anyone who Prophesies and their Prophecies fail.
3 Anyone who says things that GOD did not command him to say.

Such people should be killed.

Before proceeding on who else might be considered to be 'like' Moses pbuh, I would ask the Jewish posters to correct my post if need be and add anything else they feel is relevant.

• Informative
Reactions: Truth light
Upvote 0

GeorgeTwo

May 31, 2008
✟39,702.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I'll keep this short and condensed:
Moses pbuh was a Jewish shepherd with a speech impediment. He was raised by foster parents, rose up through the ranks of Pharaoh's government, and eventually rebelled against the Egyptians, taking the Jews out of slavery and into the land of freedom. His people worshipped idols having adopted the practices and customs of the heathens. He received revelation in a cave and atop a Mountain, he did not see the face of GOD, but was certainly in his presence. The message he received was simple, worship GOD Alone and follow the commandments.

He returned to his people, put down a mini rebellion and was accepted as their leader. He dealt with Jewish matters as well as interacting and dealing with Gentile Nations. GOD commanded him to take land, spread the message, and so he fought in battles and spread Monotheism. Moses pbuh gave his people a complete way of life covering all aspects of their lives.

Moses pbuh gave pointers on spotting false Prophets:
1 Anyone who calls you to worship a god besides the ONE True GOD of Abraham.
2 Anyone who Prophesies and their Prophecies fail.
3 Anyone who says things that GOD did not command him to say.

Such people should be killed.

Before proceeding on who else might be considered to be 'like' Moses pbuh, I would ask the Jewish posters to correct my post if need be and add anything else they feel is relevant.

This the text:

Deuteronomy 18Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

Provisions for the Levites

18 “The Levitical priests, the whole tribe of Levi, will have no portion or inheritance with Israel. They will eat the Lord’s fire offerings; that is their[a][b] inheritance. 2 Although Levi has no inheritance among his brothers, the Lord is his inheritance, as He promised him. 3 This is the priests’ share from the people who offer a sacrifice, whether it is an ox, a sheep, or a goat; the priests are to be given the shoulder, jaws, and stomach. 4 You are to give him the firstfruits of your grain, new wine, and oil, and the first sheared wool of your flock. 5 For Yahweh your God has chosen him and his sons from all your tribes to stand and minister in His name from now on.[c] 6 When a Levite leaves one of your towns where he lives in Israel and wants to go to the place the Lord chooses, 7 he may serve in the name of Yahweh his God like all his fellow Levites who minister there in the presence of the Lord. 8 They will eat equal portions besides what he has received from the sale of the family estate.[d]

Occult Practices versus Prophetic Revelation

9 “When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not imitate the detestable customs of those nations. 10 No one among you is to make his son or daughter pass through the fire,[e] practice divination, tell fortunes, interpret omens, practice sorcery, 11 cast spells, consult a medium or a familiar spirit, or inquire of the dead. 12 Everyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord, and the Lord your God is driving out the nations before you because of these detestable things. 13 You must be blameless before the Lord your God. 14 Though these nations you are about to drive out listen to fortune-tellers and diviners, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do this.

15 “The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own brothers. You must listen to him. 16 This is what you requested from the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, ‘Let us not continue to hear the voice of the Lord our God or see this great fire any longer, so that we will not die!’ 17 Then the Lord said to me, ‘They have spoken well. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. 19 I will hold accountable whoever does not listen to My words that he speaks in My name. 20 But the prophet who dares to speak a message in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods—that prophet must die.’ 21 You may say to yourself, ‘How can we recognize a message the Lord has not spoken?’ 22 When a prophet speaks in the Lord’s name, and the message does not come true or is not fulfilled, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Why do you think this text refers to Muhammad? Thanks.

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Simply because Isaac pbuh had a older brother named Ishmael pbuh. Isaac's son Jacob became Israel and they received a string of Prophets peace be upon them all. Ishmael pbuh was told his descendants would one day become a Great Nation, and numerous like the stars in the sky. Clearly the Ishmaelites are brothers of the Israelites, they intermarried in the good times and fought when they had disagreements. The Torah confirms brother/brethren has a much wider context than just brother in faith/tribe as Christians would have us believe (Deut 2:3).

Muhammad pbuh was spoken to by the same GOD of Moses pbuh
Every chapter except one in the Qur'an starts with 'In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.'
What Muhammad pbuh heard he relayed to the people.
Occult Practices are forbidden in Islam.

The Jews were waiting for the Prophet like Moses pbuh and asked John the Baptist if he was that Prophet, he replied No. The Jews were still awaiting that Prophet after Jesus pbuh was taken up. They lived in and around Medina 1,200 km away from Jerusalem, waiting for a Prophet to come.

Upvote 0

habibii zahra

Nov 16, 2016
lebanon
✟27,368.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single

Thank you.

if I want to bring you from my book that prophet Mohammad is a prophet you will not accept it because you don't believe in the Quran

first the Quran is a book sent to Mohammad that contains billions of miracles and sciences...Moses came with a book from god

Miracles of Quran

Mohammad was prophesized in the Bible, Moses was mentioned in the bible

Muhammad In The Bible

Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Dr Naik

the person who bring a message to believe in one god The person who calls you to believe in all monotheistic religion The person who calls you to believe in all divine books and all prophets is not a messenger of god like Moses?

Prophet Mohammad who used to be kind person coming from god believing in the ten commandment is not like moses??

Prophet Mohammad has come with the ten commandments and called his followers to believe in it so as moses...

Mohammad is a prophet like Moses ..Moses used to call people to worship god so as Moses..Moses called us to work as the ten commandments so as prophet Mohammad

A prophet like unto Moses. There were hardly any two prophets ,who were so much alike as Moses and Muhammad. Both were given comprehensive law code of life, both encountered their enemies and were victors in miraculous ways, both were accepted as prophets/statesmen and both migrated following conspiracies to assassinate them. Analogies between Moses and Jesus overlooks not only the above similarities but other crucial ones as well (e.g. the natural birth, family life and death of Moses and Muhammad but not of Jesus, who was regarded by His followers as the Son of God and not exclusively a messenger of God, as Moses and Muhammad were and as Muslim belief Jesus was).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

habibii zahra

Nov 16, 2016
lebanon
✟27,368.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Rather pointless post, but anyway...

Other than those who follow Islam, nobody thinks that Kabul (his real name, Muhammad is a title) was a prophet at all. He never did actually prophesy.
As a battle commander he lost far more than he won.
His morals were questionable on many points, he murdered, he stole, he married an underage girl.
When questioned about God's laws he would often defer to Jewish and Christian authorities.
The one book that was supposed to be his "magnum opus" (the Quran) was never finished by him and large sections were lost, some to things as silly as being eaten by a goat.
He performed no miracles, and though he had an assortment of wives could not sire 1 male child.
When he was poisoned he died a thoroughly miserable death.

Nope, not much like Moses.
he murdered? he stole?? he married an underage girl?? what did he steal?? who did he kill?? answer me with a clear answer...our prophet is a decent prophet he has great morals great virtues....in the Quran: "indeed you have great morals" he was very respectful very kind a great person
well the Quran is more complete than dozens of bibles present nowadays you don't know which is the true one..the Quran was revealed from god and it was not written by the prophet...prophet Mohammad won lots of battles more than you could ever mention..his miracles is the Quran a book full of miracles and there is not other accurate book as the Quran is...he died as a martyr due to poisoning so Mohammad has a miserable death?? and what about crucifixion? our prophet died with honor and pride

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
he murdered? he stole?? he married an underage girl?? what did he steal?? who did he kill?? answer me with a clear answer...our prophet is a decent prophet he has great morals great virtues....in the Quran: "indeed you have great morals" he was very respectful very kind a great person
well the Quran is more complete than dozens of bibles present nowadays you don't know which is the true one..the Quran was revealed from god and it was not written by the prophet...prophet Mohammad won lots of battles more than you could ever mention..his miracles is the Quran a book full of miracles and there is not other accurate book as the Quran is...he died as a martyr due to poisoning so Mohammad has a miserable death?? and what about crucifixion? our prophet died with honor and pride
anything you might ask is explained here
The Life of Muhammad

Upvote 0

GeorgeTwo

May 31, 2008
✟39,702.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Simply because Isaac pbuh had a older brother named Ishmael pbuh. Isaac's son Jacob became Israel and they received a string of Prophets peace be upon them all. Ishmael pbuh was told his descendants would one day become a Great Nation, and numerous like the stars in the sky. Clearly the Ishmaelites are brothers of the Israelites, they intermarried in the good times and fought when they had disagreements. The Torah confirms brother/brethren has a much wider context than just brother in faith/tribe as Christians would have us believe (Deut 2:3).

Muhammad pbuh was spoken to by the same GOD of Moses pbuh
Every chapter except one in the Qur'an starts with 'In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.'
What Muhammad pbuh heard he relayed to the people.
Occult Practices are forbidden in Islam.

The Jews were waiting for the Prophet like Moses pbuh and asked John the Baptist if he was that Prophet, he replied No. The Jews were still awaiting that Prophet after Jesus pbuh was taken up. They lived in and around Medina 1,200 km away from Jerusalem, waiting for a Prophet to come.

From Hebrew to English:

1The Levitic kohanim, the entire tribe of Levi, shall have no portion or inheritance with Israel; the Lord's fire offerings and His inheritance they shall eat.

15A prophet from among you, from your brothers, like me, the Lord, your God will set up for you;
you shall hearken to him.

It is clear from the context that the tribe of Levi is excluded. It is also clear from the context that the Prophet like Moses would come from the remaining tribes of Israel.

"But the children of Benjamin would not listen to the voice of their brethren, the children of Israel." Judges 20.13

Here "their brethren" is specifically stated to be the other tribes of Israel as distinct from the tribe of Benjamin. In Deuteronomy 18.18, therefore, "their brethren" clearly means the brethren in Israel of the tribe of Levi. Again in Numbers 8.26 the tribe of Levi is commanded to minister to "their brethren", that is, the remaining tribes of Israel. In 2 Kings 24.12 the tribe of Judah is distinguished from "their brethren", once again the remaining tribes of Israel. (Further scriptures proving the point are Judges 21.22, 2 Samuel 2.26, 2 Kings 23.9, 1 Chronicles 12.32, 2 Chronicles 28.15, Nehemiah 5.1 and others).

In Deuteronomy 17.15 we read that Moses on one occasion said to the Israelites "One from among your brethren you shall set as king over you; you may not put a foreigner over you, who is not your brother". Only an Israelite could be appointed king of Israel - "one from among your brethren" - no foreigner, be he Ishmaelite, Edomite or whoever he may be, could be made King of Israel because he was not one of "their brethren", that is, a member of one of the tribes of Israel.

This leaves Muhammad out since he did not come from the tribes of Israel.

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
anything you might ask is explained here
That's like directing people who want to know about Jewish culture to the KKK or a retired SS Soldier. A clear warning is given to those who spread misinformation;

The Final Prophet of GOD said,

Last night two men came and took me by the hand and brought me to the Holy Land. I could see one man sitting and another man standing holding an iron hook which he stuck into the side of the sitting man's mouth so that it came out at the back of his neck. Then he did the same to the other side. After his mouth had healed itself and gone back to normal, he did the same thing all over again. I asked what this was and they told me to go on.
We went on until we came to a man lying on his back. Another man was standing at his head with a stone or a rock with which he smashed it.

'I said to my companions, "You have been with me for the whole night, so now tell me about what I have seen."
'They replied, "Certainly! The man you saw whose mouth was being pierced was the originator of a lie, which spread from him to all parts of the earth. He will suffer like that until the Day of Rising.'

After his death people would promote their businesses and matters of religion by attributing the sayings to the Prophet. For example someone might promote his restaurant as being the favourite place of the Prophet pbuh or encourage people to always recite a certain Chapter for guidance in the Qur'an.

The Prophet warned people;

On the authority of `Aly (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said,
MEDIA-H2.GIF
Do not attribute matters to me falsely, for anyone who attributes false matters to me will be doomed to Hell-Fire.
MEDIA-H1.GIF

Also, it is related by both Al-Bukhari and Muslim on the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Ascribing false things to me is not like ascribing false things to anyone else. Whosoever tells a lie about me intentionally, let him occupy his seat in Hell-Fire!"

This is also recorded in the Sahih (book of authentic Hadiths)

Muslims are happy to answer questions and charges brought against the Prophet, and only ask you behave Christ like and bring real evidence for examination. Only the Qur'an and authentic Hadiths will do, and certainly not lies being spread by those securing their doom in the hereafter.

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” - Mahatma Ghandi

Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum – The Sealed Nectar (Biography Of The Prophet)

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
From Hebrew to English:

1The Levitic kohanim, the entire tribe of Levi, shall have no portion or inheritance with Israel; the Lord's fire offerings and His inheritance they shall eat.

15A prophet from among you, from your brothers, like me, the Lord, your God will set up for you;
you shall hearken to him.

It is clear from the context that the tribe of Levi is excluded. It is also clear from the context that the Prophet like Moses would come from the remaining tribes of Israel.

"But the children of Benjamin would not listen to the voice of their brethren, the children of Israel." Judges 20.13

Here "their brethren" is specifically stated to be the other tribes of Israel as distinct from the tribe of Benjamin. In Deuteronomy 18.18, therefore, "their brethren" clearly means the brethren in Israel of the tribe of Levi. Again in Numbers 8.26 the tribe of Levi is commanded to minister to "their brethren", that is, the remaining tribes of Israel. In 2 Kings 24.12 the tribe of Judah is distinguished from "their brethren", once again the remaining tribes of Israel. (Further scriptures proving the point are Judges 21.22, 2 Samuel 2.26, 2 Kings 23.9, 1 Chronicles 12.32, 2 Chronicles 28.15, Nehemiah 5.1 and others).

In Deuteronomy 17.15 we read that Moses on one occasion said to the Israelites "One from among your brethren you shall set as king over you; you may not put a foreigner over you, who is not your brother". Only an Israelite could be appointed king of Israel - "one from among your brethren" - no foreigner, be he Ishmaelite, Edomite or whoever he may be, could be made King of Israel because he was not one of "their brethren", that is, a member of one of the tribes of Israel.

This leaves Muhammad out since he did not come from the tribes of Israel.

Not so fast brethren.

I showed the term Brother extends to the Ishmaelites. If you can show the Prophet to come was only allowed to be from a certain Tribe, then fair enough you might have had a case.

I recall Cyrus a non Israelite was anointed by GOD to lead the Israelites back to their Land, and Balaam pbuh was one of 7 non Hebrew Prophets sent to God's chosen people.

The Ishmaelites are described as Bedouin who live in the desert, raise camels (see especially the inclusion of Obil the Ishmaelite, who was "over the camels," among David's officers, I Chron. 27:30), are desert robbers (cf. Gen. 16:12), and periodically overrun the permanent settlement and plunder it (Ps. 83:7; Judg. 8:24). In addition, the Ishmaelites engaged in caravan trade (Gen. 37:25). (For relations of kinship and intermarriage between the Ishmaelite groups, who were close to the borders of settled areas, and the permanent inhabitants cf. Gen. 28:9, 36:3; I Chron 2:17.)
Page Not Found <<<Oh dear, they have updated their site. Still no matter as they improved it :)

KEDEMITES OR EASTERNERS (Heb. בְּנֵי קֶדֶם (benei kedem, bene qedem), adjective qadmoni, קַדְמֹנִי; Gen. 15:19) is a general designation for the peoples living on the eastern border of Syria and Palestine, from as far north as Haran (Gen. 29:1–4) to as far south as the northern end of the Red Sea (Gen. 25:1–6). In Israelite ethnology, all these peoples, and the Ishmaelites as well, who ranged from the border of Egypt to Assyria (i.e., the Middle Euphrates), and who included the inhabitants of Tema and Dumah (Gen. 25:12–18), were all related. Their center of dispersion was the Middle Euphrates region – called Aram-Naharaim (Gen. 24:10; Deut. 23:5), Paddan-Aram (Gen. 28:2, 5, 6, 7; 31:18 (or Paddan, Gen. 48:7)), "the country Aram" (Hos. 12:13), or simply Aram (Num. 23:7). From here Abraham and Lot moved to Canaan (Gen. 12:5). Lot eventually moved to Transjordan and became the ancestor of Moab and Ammon (Gen. 19:30ff.), while Abraham became the ancestor of all the other Kedemites, including the Ishmaelites, and of the Israelites as well. His son Isaac and the latter's son Jacob-Israel married wives from Abraham's original home-land, where Jacob even lived for 20 years.

Hence the confession, "My father was a wandering/ fugitive Aramean who migrated to Egypt" (Deut. 26:5). The Israelites acknowledged all those peoples as their kin in contrast to the Canaanites. The Kedemites enjoyed among the Israelites a great reputation for wisdom. Not only does David quote a Kedemite proverb which he characterizes as such, but the wisdom of the Kedemites is rated only lower than Solomon's though higher than that of the Egyptians (I Kings 5:10), and Isaiah represents the Egyptian king's wise men as seeking to impress him by claiming descent from sages of Kedem (this, not "of old," is the meaning of qedem in Isa. 19:11). A wise instruction by the mother of a Kedemite king, *Lemuel , to her royal son is preserved, according to the superscription, in Proverbs 31:1–9; for Massa is the name of an Ishmaelite tribe (Gen. 25:14; on the Aramaizing diction, see *Job ). *Agur son of Jakeh was doubtless of the same nationality as Lemuel, according to Proverbs 30:1, where ha-massa'i, "the Massaite," is to be read. The reputed wisdom of the Edomites (included among the Kedemites in Isa. 11:14) is alluded to in Jeremiah 49:7; Obadiah 7 end, 8.

Kedemites or Easterners

Examples of Intermarriage amongst the brethren

Abigail bore Amasa, and the father of Amasa was Jether the Ishmaelite. Jether the Ishmaelite — By birth or habitation, but by profession an Israelite, 2 Samuel 17:25.

2 Samuel 17:25 (25) Amasa.—Joab having adhered to David and gone away with him, Absalom chose his cousin to succeed him as commander-in-chief.

Gen 28:9 Esau, Isaac's son married an Ishmaelite from his uncle Ishmael's side.

Clearly the Israelites and Ishmaelites were considered one people in the past who intermarried.

They also fought together:
Zebah and Zalmunna, were 2 kings from Median who invaded Israel.
The men of Israel, both Israelites and Ishmaelites under Gideon fought, captured and subsequently killed them. Gideon said, GOD would rule over them, rather than a King and all the men should give gold. The Ishmaelites gave gold nose rings

Ishmaelites were also referred to as Midianites, so more passages can be found related to intermarriage if needed.

Study guides make clear what Brethren means:
Brethren: denotes any blood-relation or kinsman (Genesis 14:16; 1 Samuel 20:29; 2 Kings 10:13; 1 Chronicles 23:2, etc.)
Strong's Greek: 80. ἀδελφός (adelphos) -- a brother

Brother - International Standard Bible Encyclopedia

Abram's nephew, Lot, is termed "brother" (Genesis 14:14)

Moses' fellow-countrymen are "brethren" (Exodus 2:11; Acts 3:22; compare Hebrews 7:5);

An ally (Amos 1:9), or an allied or cognate people (Numbers 20:14);

Of friends (Job 6:15);

By the way you are making my task easier by excluding the tribe of Levite, because Mary ra mother of Jesus pbuh was a Levite, and we know to claim the Throne of King David pbuh your father had to biologically descend from him, step children need not apply. That's according to the rules of the Pentateuch, and we know the 2 Genealogies found in Matthew and Luke are inaccurate anyway.

This issue must have crossed Jesus' mind pbuh, as he remarks to the Scribes, “David himself calls him [the Messiah] ‘Lord,’ so how is he his son?” That is, David speaks of the Messiah as “my Lord,” rather than as “my son.”

Jesus thus alleges, The Messiah therefore cannot be a son of David. Using Psalm 110 as his proof text. Mark 12:36

Upvote 0