At home.
✟17,008.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the beginning God created the Heavens (plural) and the Earth (singular). Here God is telling you this is the beginning for us. There is no other origins.

The first day God created the planet Earth. And on this day he seperated light from darkness. Thus creating the very First Day, the beginning of time for Earth.

The second day God seperated the firmaments. Water above land and the water below land. If you remember the flood story here we get a glimpse of what this means. The earth was originally watered from below. And when the flood took place the fountains of the deep broke open, the waters from below came above. Also as pertaining to firmament, we know this is speaking of sky, outerspace, and heaven. It says God called the firmament Heaven. And we know of these three firmaments the later being what Paul spoke of in 2 Corinthians 12:2

2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

Then on the third day God created dry land which he called earth. He created seas and dry land. Now that there is dry land, God created the plants (grass, herbs and trees).

Day Four God created the sun, moon and stars. Then He tells you why He created them. Sun to rule the day, moon to rule the night. And to divide the light from the darkness. And for signs, seasons, days and years.

Day Five God created animals, ones for the air (and you will notice that the birds fly in the firmament) and ones for water.

Day Six God created land animals. 24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

Notice here it even says creeping thing, I think this means bugs and such.

God created on the sixth day He made Man to rule over His creation (subdue the earth and have dominion over the day five and six animals). And on this day God told the animals what they were to eat and what Man was to eat.

And Day Seven God rested. He finished his work and rested. He sanctified it and blessed it.
Then Chapter 2 of Genesis goes into Day Six descriptions. Specifics.

Hope this helps a bit. There are sites you can go to which focus on this field of study, creation. I used to watch Dr. Baugh on TBN it was called Creation In The 21st Century. Very interesting.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and if Heaven was created along with earth on the same days where did God go before all creation?

Because in the begging Satan tempted Adam and Eve so I was thinking that Heaven was created before Earth because Heavens forever and Satan was one of Gods angels.....
:confused:

1) God is not "somewhere," God just is, although we talk about "Heaven" as the sort-of-place where you can be with God.

2) There are 3 kinds of "heaven": the sky, outer space, and God's Heaven. Only the first two are created.

3) There is actually no "before" Creation, since God created time too.

4) The angels (including Satan) were created. They are not eternal.

Reactions: Treasurer
Upvote 0