New York
✟12,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
i was chilling in the library. then two people sat at my table. even when i closed an eye to not look at the one sitting near me, i could smell perfume.

was considering bumping my knee against the other person's knee. i haven't been near people in a long time. but i didn't. would've scared the person, i think. or person would've told someone and i probably would've got ousted from the library.

i wanted to move to another table, but i felt that would've been impolite or rude. yet again, bumping her knee would've been even more rude and impolite.

luckily a third person came, and i used that person as an excuse to offer my seat. i moved to another table.

i'm very proud of the way i handled the situation without hurting anyone or myself. i'm a single man who used to watch pr0n and harass people online. I don't do those things anymore. i'm still in the library, and i'll leave when i'm done with the task i came there for.

what would you've done?

Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know exactly what you're asking or what you're implying but I can tell you this as a Christian: Seeking to do good or even avoiding evil without the Lord Jesus Christ is just worthless reformation and in the end just will not work. I've tried seeking God when I thought I was lost. So I can also share this: A person with the knowledge that their "doomed" may try to seek God in whatever way that might look like, but there will be no motivation to really keep with it as long as hell and destruction are in their back of their minds. I feel so sorry for those who have no assurance on their salvation. (Even legitimate born-again people)
To the OP I would share this: Turn to Christ and let Him help you. The Bible says there is a way which seems right to man but in the end it's just death. Jesus came to walk amongst us many years ago. He left the eternal praise of Heaven to become a man. And tasted death for each and every one of us. I don't know if this is what you're doing, but don't try to live a good life. (Even though it's commendable) Turn to the One who said there is only One that's good (God) and let Him wash you from your sin and give you a new heart.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Boring

Handservant
Apr 25, 2017
New York
✟12,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
well i'm done with my task in the library. now i can go home safe and chill. i came to the library to do something, and i've done it. i didn't distract myself. i would've not had to go to the library, had it been quiet at home; but the task is very important, to me at least. now i can go home, knowing that i did everything i wanted to do today.

Upvote 0