MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Did I miss something? What's the significance of the 15th?

April 15 (April 14 USA time) is the birthday of Kim's grandfather who founded North Korea. News sources have been saying all week that this day is most likely the date chosen to honor Kim's grandfather by shooting off their missiles. It will be kind of like the fire works display we have on July 4, only far more dangerous.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL!!!!

You mean, HE'S doomed! LOL....He'll be looking down the barrel of the United States of America....I like our chances better! ^_^

Of course! I forgot Kim uses the chia calendar... When it sprouts, we're doomed!

Upvote 0
B

BluhdoftheLamb

April 15 (April 14 USA time) is the birthday of Kim's grandfather who founded North Korea. News sources have been saying all week that this day is most likely the date chosen to honor Kim's grandfather by shooting off their missiles. It will be kind of like the fire works display we have on July 4, only far more dangerous.

You mean we have to send a Boy Scouts troop over to teach him how to light off fireworks? This reminds me of the Bugs Bunny cartoon, where he keeps throwing a lit match below decks into the room full of gunpowder, and Yosemite Sam keeps running down to catch it before it blows up his boat.

5:30

Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam in Captain Hareblower - YouTube

Upvote 0