War with North Korea

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Of course no one but a foreign born communist would put mustard on a hamburger instead of ketchup.

*ducks*
Guess that'd include a lot of communities where such was common place even though they were never communist and instead active promoters of capitalism :) But if going by the condiments others use to determine what camp folks belong to, you'll find a lot of folks with multiple camps altogether. Personally, I have had a lot of hamburgers where there was only mustard instead of ketchup on it - as I don't like ketchup as much. And I like my mustard spicy:):D

Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
that be true. I remember when President Obama got a hamburger and wanted some Djion Mustard on it. Sean Hannity could not get off him being a snob for not wanting French's, MSNBC could not stop fawning over how much of a common touch he has. I just screamed argh! just let the man enjoy a burger!

Quite true..

docs-to-obama-enough-with-the-burgers-dogs.jpeg

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Of course no one but a foreign born communist would put mustard on a hamburger instead of ketchup.

*ducks*

I'm 50% communist then. I use both ketchup and mustard. ^_^

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's tough being a part-time communist and half-time capitalist! 3 days of the week you want to collectivize farms, the other 4 days you want private property. 3 days you ask your kids and husband for "their papers" before leaving the neighborhood, the other 4 you could care less where they are. 3 days you call your dh, "comrade Troy," the other 4 "honey." It's a messy lifestyle!:p

I'm 50% communist then. I use both ketchup and mustard. ^_^

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's tough being a part-time communist and half-time capitalist! 3 days of the week you want to collectivize farms, the other 4 days you want private property. 3 days you ask your kids and husband for "their papers" before leaving the neighborhood, the other 4 you could care less where they are. 3 days you call your dh, "comrade Troy," the other 4 "honey." It's a messy lifestyle!:p

^_^ :D

Upvote 0
B

BluhdoftheLamb

Gxg (G²);62820106 said:
Personally, I have had a lot of hamburgers where there was only mustard instead of ketchup on it - as I don't like ketchup as much. And I like my mustard spicy:):D

Hmm, spicy mustard you say?

I guess that's probably alright; just not that sissified yellow stuff. And the exception has to be made for the McDonald's variety of burger with ketchup some kind of mustard-type thing you can't really taste anyway. I mean after all, McD's are 'Murican!

(See how easy international diplomacy is?)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psy has a new single out this week and the extreme pain from hearing that should quieten the north down for a bit. The americans and Chinese will need time to recover too.

Then again the north might do us a favour if they nuke us so we dont have to hear it.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟425,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Something tells me that if young Kim does decide to go to war with the rest of the world, THIS will happen..
nuked.gif

A complete backfire!!!!!

LOL... he'd be the laughing stock of the entire planet if the one missile they fire off boomerangs back on them. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gxg (G²)

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Something tells me that if young Kim does decide to go to war with the rest of the world, THIS will happen..
nuked.gif

A complete backfire!!!!!
WOuldn't be surprised - although I do pray such would not occur....

Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hmm, spicy mustard you say?
Yes, sir..

I likes it spicy^_^

I guess that's probably alright; just not that sissified yellow stuff.
Yellow mustard, plain and by itself, is NEVER a good thing. Unless, of course, you choose to go the extra mile by having HOT-Sauce with it...specifically Scotch-Bonnet Hot Sauce or something else exceptionally hot to go with the rest of your burger. And at that point, you're a Militant/radical. Better than all others combined. Done so myself before on multiple occassions and I have NO shame on the matter :cool:
And the exception has to be made for the McDonald's variety of burger with ketchup some kind of mustard-type thing you can't really taste anyway. I mean after all, McD's are 'Murican!

(See how easy international diplomacy is?)
McDs are capitalists - plain and simple. At best, they are the representation of slave plantation in how they work others

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟425,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Let's pray that April 15 (April 14 our time) is non eventful.
Best to spend that day (tomorrow) in prayer.

Did I miss something? What's the significance of the 15th?

Upvote 0