shame you missed how syria has no debt
and how banks allegedly engineered its demise for this
same happened in lybia

heres another
Zionism and How They Control Us. - YouTube

note there are 2 christians who stand out here
in this vid

i read that;
banker families first had to engineer the bolshevic revolution to place a banker-friendly govt in russia, stalin said to've murdered lennin
he became the banker pawn

russia according to funk/wag encyclopedia was first not second to recognize israel, this would fit into stalin [real name joseph coban] being a banker puppet.

the love of money is the root of all evil
Seven,

If you want a Zionist, he is me. I own seven banks, and plot world domination with my fellow Zionists after dinner. On special occasions, we invite the Devil over for a beer and to receive instructions. The so-called Zionists you're talking about are all pasteboard characters. The don't exist. We're the real thing, and we're all hook-nosed Jews.

What's in YOUR wallet?

Upvote 0

7he4uthor

7he 7rue he4RT of 7he CRE4TOR
Mar 16, 2011
7he he4RT of GOD
Visit site
✟16,942.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
I watched the Orthodox priest vid. The guy looked like Vladimir Putin, with a stage beard and hairdo; and he talked fluent Antisemite.

pls quote any single one thing he said that was antisemitic
for the record.

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
pls quote any single one thing he said that was antisemitic
for the record.
1. Conflation of triangle - star of David - "Z" for Zionism", means that _____ = Jews = Zionists. This is the first premise, upon which all else is built.

2. "Zionism - how "they" control "us": Zionsists are OUTSIDERS, namely, ENEMIES; since "Zionism" is a doctrine and not a people, "they" must be the Jews (= enemies). This is the second premise.

3. The FACE of Zionism is presented as Ben Bernanke, bald-headed Jew, NOT non-Jew crook Jamie Dimon. Synthesis: Zionism = Big Bankers = Jews.

That handles your bait-and-switch "pls quote any single one thing HE said that was antisemitic", seeing that you switched videos in mid-stream. As for the first video, to which I was actually referring, it went like this:

1. Opening statement: "International Jewry fears Vladimir Putin" implies the following:

• a. There is an entity called "International Jewry", a MONOLITHIC entity. This implies that what is said about ONE Jew in the following applies to ALL.
  • b. "Vladimir Putin", tough-guy leader of Russia, is somethow in the same league as "International Jewry". The latter are therefore powerful "tough guys" (though not as tough as Putin, who has the virtue of also being sexy).
2. "Zionist West and its Lackeys..." implies:

• a. "Zionist" = "West"
  • b. This entity, the "Zionist West" has "lackeys" -- implying NON-DEMOCRATIC, mechanical control. Contrast with "Non-Zionist" East, led by democratic sex-star Putin.
3. Sneer, while saying, "Zionist West".

I actually bothered to listen to most of this, the "religious" guy that looks like Putin with a stage-makeup beard. All he did throughout, was to apply stereotypes that have been traditionally applied to JEWS by anti-SEMITES, to ZIONISTS, namely,

• a. monolithic
  • b. secretive, conspiratorial
  • c. filthy rich
  • d. megalomaniacal
  • e. bent on world domination
This isn't a case of "one thing" anyone said: This is the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion"

Go peddle your filthy anti-Jewish trash elsewhere. End of conversation, "for the record".

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wait till the 21st!
My December holiday is almost over:

Hanukkah 2012 began in the evening of
Saturday, December 8
and ends in the evening of
Sunday, December 16

חַג שָׂמֵח
108681811-dreidel-the-4-sides-isolated-photos-com.jpg

(Israeli version)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wait till the 21st!
My December holiday is almost over:

Hanukkah 2012 began in the evening of
Saturday, December 8
and ends in the evening of
Sunday, December 16

חַג שָׂמֵחַ

549581_455661941160853_111951269_n.jpg

(Galut version)

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
For those interested in the meaning of the dreidel characters, they are:

Israeli version: Nes Gadol Haya Po ("A great miracle happened here")
Galut (exile) version: Nes Gadol Haya Sham ("A great miracle happened there")

For over 2000 years, exiled Jews have treated Israel as their homeland.
חַג שָׂמֵחַ

(Chag Sameach = "Happy Holy Day")

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
THE TEMPLE MOUNT IS IN OUR HANDS
The liberation of the Temple Mount, 1967
It was liberated; now it only has to be cleansed. That's what Hanukkah is about. In a sense, Israel is still in the galut (exile) until that happens.

ISRAEL'S ENEMIES ARE STILL TRYING TO TAKE THE TEMPLE MOUNT AWAY FROM THE JEWS.
"War with Israel" hasn't begun -- It continues.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
BEN BERNANKE AND ISRAEL

Ben-Bernanke-006.jpg

The name of Ben Bernanke, Jewish head of the US Federal Reserve Board, has already come up here, in its ugliest, Antisemitic context. I don't want to make a judgment here about Mr. Bernanke, about the Federal Reserve, about Judaism, about Zionism, about Israel, about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, or anything else. I would, however, like to try to understand and explain what is going on.

First of all, let's look at what Mr. Bernanke has been up to. He has been doing a truly earth-shaking job in an earth-shaking institution in an earth-shaking country -- in an increasingly shaking planet earth that Mr. Bernanke, rightly or wrongly, is actually trying to keep from shaking too much:
Printing Our Way Out of Debt
12:00 AM, Dec 15, 2012 • By IRWIN M. STELZER

The fiscal cliff is a diversion, designed by politicians to conceal their inability to come to grips with the fact that they continue to spend too much, and refuse to reform a tax structure that reduces the competitiveness of American companies in world markets. No matter what deal is cut, whether before or after the new year, it will at best nibble at the edges of the trillion-dollar annual deficits that are being piled up.
money

The real action has shifted from America’s inactive politicians to our hyperactive central bankers, the members of the monetary policy committee, who are making Las Vegas high rollers look like risk-averse wimps. And the highest roller of all is bewhiskered former Princeton economics professor who presides over the Federal Reserve Board’s printing presses. Ben Bernanke, the board’s chairman, has an advantage over his Vegas counterparts. He can’t run out of money because he can always print more...

Bernanke is not the only central banker expanding his balance sheet. The Fed will add $1 trillion to its balance sheet next year, and other central banks an additional $10 trillion, leaving the world awash in fiat money. Central bankers are reacting to a long period of recession and slow growth, and in Bernanke’s case to what he calls the “enormous waste of human and economic potential” reflected in the high unemployment rate and the decline in the labor force participation rate.

-- Printing Our Way Out of Debt | The Weekly Standard
That's the nugget of it. The bottom line is that Jewish Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, like Jewish Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan before him, is tasked by Congress with a job that neither he nor anyone in the universe should actually be tasked with: putting the brakes on the economy with one foot, while pressing the other foot firmly down on the gas. Eventually, the brake pads will burn up and the car will go careening off the cliff; but that's not the Fed's concern. The Fed is the chauffer, and the American public are the passengers: passengers continually urging the driver to do exactly what he is doing.

Ben Bernanke is due to retire as Fed Chairman in 2014, and be replaced, most likely, with Janet Yellen. Yes, I will now look up her bio to see if SHE is Jewish:
Janet Louise Yellen (born August 13, 1946) is an American economist and professor, who is currently the Vice Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. Previously, she was President and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Chair of the White House Council of Economic Advisers under President Bill Clinton, and Professor Emerita at the University of California, Berkeley's Haas School of Business...

Yellen was born in Brooklyn, New York, daughter of Anna (née Blumenthal) and Julius Yellen, a doctor...

Yellen is Jewish,[9] and is married to George Akerlof, a Nobel prize-winning economist and professor emeritus at the University of California, Berkeley. Her son, Robert Akerlof [10] was a postdoctoral associate in Applied Economics at the MIT Sloan School of Management.[11] He is now an assistant professor at the University of Warwick...

-- Janet Yellen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oy veh! My worst fears have been justified.

Is Janet (or Bernanke or Greenspan, for that matter) part of a "Zionist conspiriacy"? Hardly. In fact, these three HIGHLY brilliant, educated and successful people are the exact ANTITHESIS of Zionism: They are representative of the approximately half of the world's Jews who do NOT live in Israel (hence who are not, in practical terms, "Zionists") because they are so damned successful and comfortable OUTSIDE of Israel.

That's a problem in itself. If all those comfortable Jews were to move to Israel today, in fact, the Arabs would give up and write off an Arab "Palestine" as a complete loss. The big problem is for those comfortable galut (exile) Jews: They will become suddenly and violently uncomfortable, when the world's economy collapses; and rest assured, it will collapse sooner than anyone would like to think. The exile Jewish community, as in countless centuries up until now, is being groomed for disaster

The disaster I'm talking about, is a world-wide Anti-Jewish nightmare. I pray for God-fearing Jews, that they can see this coming and get out in time. I believe the Exile, especially the United States, is "Babylon" of the Book of Revelation; and as it says,

Rev 18
[1] And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
[2] And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
[3] For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
[4] And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
[5] For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
[6] Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
[7] How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
[8] Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
[9] And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

I believe "my people" here is the Jews.

Does that surprise the Christians here? Maybe I'm wrong -- maybe God is calling the CHRISTIANS "His people". In that case, then perhaps the CHRISTIANS need to get out of America; because this place is destined for God's wrath. I don't think God intends that; especially since we have no place to go in particular. I believe that most of what the world considers "Christendom" is Babylon.

Can anyone see why I am not comfortable with any of this? The truth can be that way, sometimes.

Shalom shalom :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ahmadinejad cancels Turkey visit, snubs Erdogan

December 16, 2012, 6:05 PM (GMT+02:00) Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Sunday cancelled his visit to Turkey the day before it was to take place.This follows the Iranian military chief’s remark that the Patriots being deployed on the Turkish-Syrian border would lead to world war and threaten Europe as well.

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan invited the Iranian president to the Central Anatolian province of Konya for a ceremony marking the 739th anniversary of the passing of the great Sufi mystic Rumi.
Oh well, Turkey tried. Those two simply MUST get this thorny business of Assad behind them! Then all will be peaches and cream, and they can focus on attacking Israel. Apparently, the Great ___ist in the Sky has deemed otherwise -- for now.

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Russia arms Syria with powerful ballistic missiles
Iskanders carry 1,500-pound warhead at 1.3 miles per second
Published: 12/07/2012 at 8:06 PM

Iskander-340x159.jpg

image by Reza Kahlili
Hours after NATO agreed on Tuesday to send Patriot missiles to Turkey because of the crisis in Syria, Russia delivered its first shipment of Iskander missiles to Syria. The superior Iskander can travel at hypersonic speed of over 1.3 miles per second (Mach 6-7) and has a range of over 280 miles with pinpoint accuracy of destroying targets with its 1,500-pound warhead, a nightmare for any missile defense system.

According to Mashregh, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard media outlet, Russia had warned Turkey not to escalate the situation, but with Turkey’s request for Patriot missiles, it delivered its first shipment of Iskanders to Syria. Reporting today, Mashregh said the handover occurred when Russian naval logistic vessels docked at Tartus in Syria...

-- Russia arms Syria with powerful ballistic missiles
PLEASE TAKE THIS PIECE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. It was originally posted, apparently, in Worldnet Daily -- a website with a STRONG bent toward the sensationalist.

The article could be true, and it could be misinformation. The gist of it, is that the Russians have upped the ante in the Syrian war, one-upping our deployment of Patriot missiles and hundreds of German, Dutch and American troops, to Turkey. This puts "teeth" behind Iranian and Russian warnings, ignored by Turkey and NATO, about the Patriots. In this respect, it is also a subtle warning to NATO about deployments of missiles elsewhere -- that Russia fully intends to reply tit-for-tat to our provocations in places such as Eastern Europe. That makes the information believable.

What puzzles me, is that some of the more pro-Israel sites are carrying the story. Oddly, Israeli interests often coincide with Russian-Iranian-Assad Syrian interests, if only transiently. With an election scheduled in Israel for January 22, I think Israeli PM Netanyahu does NOT want things to heat up right now in Syria. If this report is credible, Israeli sympathizers (which, assuredly include yours truly) may be warning NATO to back off.

I tend to believe the report myself; but we are getting so close to a major international conflict in the region, I frankly don't even trust myself anymore. As the saying goes, "In war, the first casualty is truth".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

7he4uthor

7he 7rue he4RT of 7he CRE4TOR
Mar 16, 2011
7he he4RT of GOD
Visit site
✟16,942.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
I believe "my people" here is the Jews -- maybe God is calling the CHRISTIANS "His people". In that case, then perhaps the CHRISTIANS need to get out of America

you should read a post made here --->
http://www.christianforums.com/t7675211-13/

dealing with what you just said.

in old jewish rites, african voodoo, pagan practices ...
a sacrifice was required to appease the offended party
a goat, a lamb, pigions, doves, and firstborn children
all were sacrificed to appease an offrended party.

America ans Israel are both prime candidates for such a sacrifice
as are all arab nations, russia, china, europe, north africa, etc

there may be some jungle tribes in australia or brazil who havent offended anyone, but ppl must investigate and know that america is a puppet
german banks call the shots not the white house
and that is only one layer of a veil constructed of many layers to
hide the seat of true authority.

American should [a few are] investigate the history of nazi takeover in USA its documented and became strong with the creation of the CIA [from oss] giving immunity to Cosa Noatra in USA as payment for intel in ww2 france. From there Nazis poured into the CIA as the booty [technology] was assimilated from Germany.

Then German families thwarted the constitution with wilson to create the FED. Really I just typed much of this here

Christians are the ppl who do not bow to the beast [monster]
its not antiamerican, antisemetic, antigerman. ot antichrist to talk about these things and those who are christian rewsearch it themselves checking and backchecking sources/ A few are olds enough to remeber all of it as it happened in the news.

I do NOT wish to see America on the chopping block, but I know it can happen if ppl dont act quickly. If you knew there were a few days left what would YOU do to help make ppl aware ?

You must read about the Khazars who changed their names to Jewish names.
--- They say they are Jews but are noy -----[Rev.]

Nothing is antianything unless its antitruth
any label ppl use to impede your research is antitruth !

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
you should read a post made here --->

I am not allowed to post there, because I am not considered Christian by CF. What I said does not pertain to theology, but to prophecy of current events.

dealing with what you just said.

in old jewish rites, african voodoo, pagan practices ...
a sacrifice was required to appease the offended party
a goat, a lamb, pigions, doves, and firstborn children
all were sacrificed to appease an offrended party...

You must read about the Khazars who changed their names to Jewish names.
--- They say they are Jews but are noy -----[Rev.]

Just what any of this has to do with Ben Bernanke and Israel is beyond me; unless you're trying to reinforce my warning of the coming Anti-Jewishness in the world, by being anti-Jewish yourself.

I've already dealt with the "Khazar" issue on this thread. The proper place for those things is

STORMFRONT

PS I notice that you mentioned a "German" plot, etc.; but with the generally anti-Semitic character of the people in the videos you posted, along with the well-worn accusation concerning the Khazars (very popular among White Supremacists), I would not be surprised to find you equating Zionism with Naziism -- an especially heinous and libellous perversion of history. I am not interested in discussions along these lines.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
US pulls war fleet from Syrian water. Ahmadinejad cancels Turkey visit

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report December 16, 2012, 10:33 PM (GMT+02:00)

Shortly before the deployment of two American Patriot missiles manned by 400 US servicemen for defending Turkey against Syria was announced Thursday, Dec. 13, Washington quietly recalled from Syrian waters the USS Eisenhower aircraft carrier and its strike group and the USS Iwo Jima Amphibious Ready group and the 2,000 Marines on their decks.
This US fleet, now on its way to home base, stayed opposite the Syrian coast from the third week of November ready to take part in direct US intervention in the Syrian conflict.

Now that the American warships are gone, Russia’s Black Sea Fleet task force, which docked at the Syrian port of Tartus on Dec. 5, is the only war fleet remaining around the Syrian coast. According to debkafile’s intelligence sources, the Russian ships came to deliver a large consignment of arms for Bashar Assad’s army, although Russian sources claimed the vessels put into port for minor repairs and refueling.

US naval, air and marine forces pulled back from the eastern Mediterranean, to be replaced American-manned Patriot missile interceptors just as Syria became engulfed in another peak wave of violence. This deeply perturbs Syria’s neighbors, Turkey, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Israel. They all fear Assad’s Scud missiles fitted with chemical warheads are pointed at them, no less than rebel forces, and he will have no qualms about shooting or dropping them against any of those neighbors if he becomes desperate. Their intelligence agencies believe the Syrian ruler is just as likely to direct chemical weapons against US military facilities on their soil.

Although the five governments are not openly criticizing the Obama administration, a senior Turkish officer in Ankara said to debkafile’s sources that America’s action in removing its naval forces from the eastern Mediterranean is “hard to understand and unacceptable to Ankara.”

-- US pulls war fleet from Syrian water. Ahmadinejad cancels Turkey visit
Go figure. If Obama's men are doing this to confuse people, it's working! I'M confused, though not at all surprised. What would shock me, would be for Obama to have a coherent foreign policy.
The Trojan Horse is a tale from the Trojan War about the subterfuge that the Greeks used to enter the city of Troy and end the conflict. In the canonical version, after a fruitless 10-year siege, the Greeks constructed a huge wooden horse, and hid a select force of men inside. The Greeks pretended to sail away, and the Trojans pulled the horse into their city as a victory trophy. That night the Greek force crept out of the horse and opened the gates for the rest of the Greek army, which had sailed back under cover of night. The Greeks entered and destroyed the city of Troy, decisively ending the war.

-- Trojan Horse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ancient Troy is in modern Turkey, for what it's worth.

The sun's going down here. Bye bye Chanukah :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There's more exciting news than this coming out of Syria; but this article has the refreshing quality of probably being true. Not cheery, not shocking, sort of ordinary -- but for 4000 Egyptians, probably good news. The bad news, of course, is that they have to go to Egypt.

Sunday, December 16, 2012
Foreign Ministry says evacuated 4,000 Egyptians from Syria
Al-Masry Al-Youm Sun, 16/12/2012 - 17:56
Foreign Ministry says evacuated 4,000 Egyptians from Syria | Egypt Independent

Some 4,000 Egyptian citizens have been evacuated from Syria due to the conflict raging there, according to Egypt’s Foreign Ministry. The ministry added that only a small number of Egyptian citizens are left in Syria, and that they refuse to leave on their own.

Ali al-Ashry, assistant to the foreign minister for consular affairs and Egyptians abroad, said the Egyptian Embassy in Damascus has evacuated about 80 Egyptian citizens over the past few days, in addition to 11 Syrians who are wives, husbands or children of evacuated Egyptian nationals. Evacuations have taken place with the cooperation of Syrian and Lebanese authorities. The Egyptian Embassy in Syria has helped Egyptians travel by land into Lebanon to Beirut-Rafiq Hariri International Airport, and Lebanese authorities have agreed to grant Egyptians transit visas.

Egypt withdrew its ambassador to Syria in February to protest the regime's attacks against civilians, after protests against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad erupted in March 2011...

-- IMRA - Sunday, December 16, 2012 Foreign Ministry says evacuated 4,000 Egyptians from Syria

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Syrian FM: Palestinians must not shelter terrorists

By REUTERS
12/17/2012 16:08
Troops, tanks surround camp as refugees flee to Lebanon; Al-Moualem tells Ban Ki-moon Palestinians should expel terrorists.

ShowImage.ashx

Photo: REUTERS/Handout

BEIRUT - Syria's Foreign Minister Walid al-Moualem told UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon Palestinians should not offer "shelter or assistance to terrorist groups" in the Yarmouk refugee camp in Damascus, state television said on Monday.
His comments came after Ban's spokesman said the secretary-general was concerned at reports of an air strike by President Bashar Assad's forces on Yarmouk on Sunday in which activists said 25 people were killed.
Syrian jets bombed the camp on Sunday killing at least 25 people.
NOTE: The people being called "Palestinian refugees" in the news reports are not, for the most part, refugees. They are almost all children and GRANDCHILDREN of people who at one time lived in Israel. This is the ONLY group of people in such a situation that the UN calls "refugees", and it is part of a deliberate UN policy to attack Israel. In EVERY OTHER case, a "refugee" is someone who HIMSELF has fled a country; and the UN and other agencies do everything they can to settle him in his new country. If the UN had done this in Syria, those people would have been Syrian citizens decades ago, and this item would never have been reported in the news.

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Monday, December 17, 2012
NATO Allies Might Be Unprepared for Syria
(shortage of precision guided munitions?)

“Precision-guided munitions are quite expensive, and there aren’t a tremendous number of production lines, so it’s not just a matter of have they allocated the money for it. It’s a question of how fast can the production lines ramp up,” she said.

NATO Allies Might Be Unprepared for Syria Defense News Dec. 17, 2012 - 09:53AM | By ZACHARY FRYER-BIGGS NATO Allies Might Be Unprepared for Syria | Defense News | defensenews.com

As NATO allies move troops and Patriot missile batteries into Turkey, heating up an already dicey situation on the Syrian border, experts are pointing to an alarming possibility: Most NATO countries might be ill-equipped to intervene in the ongoing conflict in Syria.

The problem stems from allies’ relatively small stockpiles of precision-guided munitions (PGMs), the smart bombs critical to effective operations in densely populated areas. So even if NATO members voice full support for an operation, they might not have the weapons to back it up...

-- IMRA - Monday, December 17, 2012 NATO Allies Might Be Unprepared for Syria (shortage of precision guided munitions?)
Assad and Al Qaeda have the advantage here: WMDs, tank shells and roadside bombs are cheap. We only fight "nice wars", which are expensive.

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
At least 25 killed in anti-ethnic bomb blasts across Iraq
DEBKAfile December 17, 2012, 7:38 PM (GMT+02:00) Car and truck bombs were detonated mainly in ethnically diverse towns and villages in northern Kurdish-governed Iraq Monday, the second day of violence in the region. The bloodiest attack was in a village near Mosul inhabited by the Shabak ethno-religious minority group, seven members of whom were killed by a truck bomb. Two car bombs also exploded in a Shia district of Tuz Khurmatu south of Kirkuk, killing five people.

More bombings targeted Shia pilgrims heading for Samarra.

-- http://www.debka.com/newsupdatepopup/3204/
I've been keeping my eye open for events in Iraq. Isaiah 19 prophesies that in the last days, miraculous conversions will happen in Iraq (~Assyria) and Egypt; and the whole swath of countries of the Fertile Crescent (Iraq-Syria-Lebanon-Jordan-Ebypt) are missing in the Ezekiel 38 prophecy. At present, those countries are on the verge of falling apart, ALL of them, at the same time that the other indicators in Isaiah 19 are also taking place. This leads me to believe that the "conversion" prophecy will happen very soon and very quickly.

I took special note of the fact that those being targetted in Iraq today were minority religious sects that I was previously unaware of. Syria and Lebanon also have many minority groups of Christians, Sunnis, Shi'as, Alawis, Druze and probably others. It could be that the official Islamic stance of those governments (which are all likely to fall) is a veneer over a religiously open and inquisitive population. I expect a big surprise to happen in all these places, a surprise which I expect the world's media to entirely miss.

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's because the Eurasia is dividing into three parts, the city divided into three parts. Rev. They are all cultural descendants of Abraham. It is as predicted to be three regions each haveing it's own type of government.

1. Egypt - survival of the fittest

2. Assyria - law of justice

3. Israel - law with compassion and mercy

ChapterFour%20(10).jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.