Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
DREAMING OF GOLD
AND
MY MISSIONS TO NEW ZEALAND

G’Day Ya'll,
Jesus is so awesome, below is my testimony about God leading me to New Zealand.
1. Most recent dream from God about a mission to New Zealand.
2. First dream from the Lord 20 years ago about Lake Taupo, while I was in Houston, Texas, USA
3. Vision of Maori warrior supported by China.
4. First time God speaks to me about going to New Zealand to flee war in USA.
5. First and second trips to NZ

1. I just had a dream from God about March 1st 2004. In it I was with a very, very, very, rich family, more money than I've ever been around, and I've been around some money. They gave me and some other person of the family about eight plates of gold, about3 inches wide, 5 inches long and about a 1/4 of an inch thick. It had 4 loops at 4 corners like you could connect them and have a wide bracelet. They had very bright fluorescent colors set in a clear substance in the center, like the New Jerusalem is supposed to be made out of gold as clear as crystal. These pieces of gold were the most beautiful things I've ever seen. The only thing I've seen that comes close to it is the Egyptian gold of the Pharaohs, how it is painted with red and blue etc.

I knew when I received it that I was to sell them for use in the ministry. I went to a trader, like at the stock exchange, with lots of people, and large diamond-vision television screens. Before me were about 25-30 pictures of these golden pieces of art. Each one was a ship with an inscription of there function, like the Queen Elizabeth 2. There was a trader standing before me and he was talking to a rich buyer sitting high in a booth to my left, the trader said, "He has the one that you don't have the missionary!" The man waived his hand and said, "I'm not interested in that!" I saw “The missionary” up on the screen, the ship was black and the missionary was wearing black.

The next thing I knew I was at the airport in New Zealand, on the phone with my mom, happily explaining the trip to her, I looked down and I still had 4 of the gold bars left. I've been to NZ twice already and I believe God has called me there again.

I believe the clear gold represents heavenly gifts of the Spirit and the yellow gold earthly wealth. In New Zealand I met an incredible prophet who said I’d have financial problems until one day I’d be at a park and I would pray for a sick child that would be healed and the father would be a millionaire and all my money problems would be over. The gifts first: then the money. I’ve preached against ministers wasting the Lord’s money on themselves and have been kicked out of church for saying so and have no intention of doing it myself.

2. The first dream I ever had that I thought was from the Lord, I saw three mountains. For some reason, when I awoke I thought it was Lake Tahoe in California though I saw no lake and heard no words saying so and I knew nothing about Lake Tahoe. 18 years later, I would see it, Lake Taupo in New Zealand. Lake Tahoe, Lake Taupo, both lakes are indigenous names, which I believe come from the same people group. The Hawaiians traveled to New Zealand and to the west coast of America. These three volcanoes in New Zealand I believe will be involved in a violent eruption. When I got to the town of Taupo, I was camping and ended up going to a church picnic at a lake side park. While I was sitting there I had a vision of the ground below me swelling up like a giant balloon, suddenly it blew beneath me and I rode the gas cloud higher, and higher, and higher, till it was nearly in space.

The lake used to be a mountain, but 1,500 years ago it blew and left a crater lake so huge you can sea the curvature of the earth as you look across it. On a boat that day I observed the dark blue water bubbling like soda water, steam vents below are the cause. A child during the picnic threw a rock into the water, and to my astonishment it floated.

I thought I was seeing a miracle, like Peter walking on the water or the ax head floating. It was volcanic pumas rock. That volcanic region is the thinnest spot on the earth's crust. Stay tuned.

3.In that same city I saw a vision, a Maori warrior, with his face tattooed with a Moko, he was strapped with several machine guns (New Zealand doesn't allow gun possession), and he had a Chinese workers hat on, cone shaped and made of reeds. I assume the Maori are getting there supplies from China. Once I was telling a Maori about my prophesies of the destruction of the USA then he told me he had heard "rumors" that some Maori had been to Cuba training to over throw the former British colony. Then he started speaking fluid Russian while he was drinking Smirnoff, Russian vodka.

4. In 1996 I was in Denver Colorado and was praying about the coming war in the USA (My Testimony) and I was asking God whether I should flee to the mountains as Jesus had said, Luke 21: 20. And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21. Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
But God said, "No, you're going to New Zealand." I knew nothing about NZ, though as a child I wanted to move to Melbourne, Australia, relatively close.

5. I went for a 30 day scouting expedition June 1996. A lot happened around the world, not least, Mt Ruapahu at Lake Taupo erupted for the first time in 50 years.
Then I went back on May 7th 1998. At the Los Angeles airport I saw a bunch of Hasidic Jews getting out of a van. I knew that the 50th anniversary of the founding of the modern state of Israel was that week, so I asked them what day; they said it was that day. The Lord told me to leave on that date.

Before I went to New Zealand I was in Houston Texas in early 1998 when a comet came into the solar system only visible in the northern hemisphere (USA). Once it past by the sun, it would pass back by the earth only visible from the southern hemisphere (NZ). I took this as a sign from God that it was the right time for me to go from the northern hemisphere to the southern.

My first night in New Zealand I asked the Lord what's up? He told me I'd be there for twelve month's. I didn't believe Him. I thought I was there for good. But sure enough, May 7th 1999 I left. He also told me, Ezekiel 12: 17 my first night. "Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Son of man, eat thy bread with quaking, and drink thy water with trembling and with carefulness;

And sure enough, life was tough.

I swore I'd never go back or any where else for that matter, my nerves were shot, but the latest dream/vision I'd come across a heavenly abundance that I'm sure will be the igniting of the gifts of the Spirit with glorious signs performed to His name, Jesus. This is how Jesus financed his ministry, not with selling tapes and books, but,

Luke 8:1. And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him, 2. And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils, 3. And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.

A dream I had when I was still in Denver, I was driving a car, NZ style, on the left side of the road and came upon a beautiful snow covered peak. As I studied about NZ, I saw it, Mitre peak, in the deep, deep, south of the Islands. I didn't get to see it on my first two trips, I'm sure I'll see it now, and can afford some Mc Donald's this time. When I got to NZ I was going to buy a car but the Lord told me not to, that He was going to have someone give me a car. Sure enough a communist gave me the same car I saw in my dream.

Now the dear communist's son I first met at a CalTex service station. We talked about his Cadillac and he invited me to tea. When I got there he had all kinds of Christian pictures and I said, "Oh, I'm a Christian too." He said, "The Lord told me to invite you for tea." We hadn't even talked about God at the service station.

Twice while I was in Wellington, I had strangers, Christian prophets, who knew nothing about me, come up to me and say "That I was God's man in the earth, or God’s number one man." The Lord told me this when I was in Denver and I didn't believe it, but seeing what He's made in me, I believe it, but I'm dead to myself in this.

The money that I did have when I went to New Zealand in 1998, I spent opening a 24 Hour Prayer room for the body of Christ in Petone, Wellington. I got some press and 60 people in 2 weeks. But I was fearfully rejected by the Pastors of the country who protect the church as though the church was married to these pastors instead of Christ. Trying to keep His bride from committing adultery with another minister, all the while really keeping the bride from here own husband and doing the adultery.
I claim to be an apostle, another fellow claiming to be an apostle had moved to Wellington, saying that "God was going to do something great that year. He'd dreamed of a great white luxury cruise liner making port in Wellington. That it was a move of God, but to be careful because you could miss it." I was desiring to meet this man and was just at a meeting with a friend of his when I unexpectedly left that home Bible study which got me in bad graces with that person and unknowingly wandered through the neighborhood and the city.
As I sat down next to a community center I heard someone say, “Praise the Lord, HA HA HA!!” I thought someone was mocking Christians, the way they say that, then I heard it again. As I went in it was the apostle I was looking for, I knew several people in the meeting. His meeting was stopped as several were looking at me. I told him I’d been desirous to meet him and by chance I stumbled upon his meeting. He was intrigued for the moment but then told the audience, “You’ve come to see me, not this fellow.” I believe the ship cruised right into his meeting, and as he was warned by God, he missed it. After the meeting I asked him for his phone number and he told me to get it from a mutual friend, I took this as less than enthusiastic so I didn’t. God sent me meek and lowly the first time, but this time I believe I’ll have the power of God and drawing quite a bit of attention. Please don’t take this as arrogance, but as from someone who believes he’s heard from God wonders to come.
Some of the people in the meeting I’d met at another board meeting with a 3rd apostle, while I was there a woman said that she saw me glowing, like the power of God was coming out of me.
ROBERT

ScMay

Dec 5, 2004
Melbourne
✟951.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Before I went to New Zealand I was in Houston Texas in early 1998 when a comet came into the solar system only visible in the northern hemisphere (USA). Once it past by the sun, it would pass back by the earth only visible from the southern hemisphere (NZ). I took this as a sign from God that it was the right time for me to go from the northern hemisphere to the southern.
Hmmmm..... you think your god set a comet in motion before you were born just to give you (and only you) a sign that you should move countries? Whoa! Talk about an ego, out of all the billions of people on earth god moves celestial objects just for you but not the rest of us. And your not even something cool like a prophet or messiah! What the...? :confused:

Upvote 0