• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

waking up with heart throbbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen1959

Legend
Jun 6, 2007
Illinois
✟40,188.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've been having trouble sleeping on the nights that I exercise strenuosly. I wake up after going to sleep and I feel very dizzy and my heart is throbbing so hard it feels like I'm going to pass out.
Last night it went on till about 3 in the morning but usually I'm calmed down by midnight or 1 and then go back to sleep.
My arms and shoulders feel weak and shaky and I have pain in the middle of my upper back.

I have been under tons of stress so I don't know if I'm just having anxiety or if something serious is wrong.

Anyone expierence this?

meblonde

Oct 9, 2007
✟15,397.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Karen, If you are under a lot of stress, and you are having pain in your back, you need to seek medical attention.. Not to scare you but pain in the back can be a sign of heart attack in women.. I think you need to get an e.k.g and see what it going on. It probally is nothing but should be checked out!!

Upvote 0

Karen1959

Legend
Jun 6, 2007
Illinois
✟40,188.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Karen, If you are under a lot of stress, and you are having pain in your back, you need to seek medical attention.. Not to scare you but pain in the back can be a sign of heart attack in women.. I think you need to get an e.k.g and see what it going on. It probally is nothing but should be checked out!!
Thank you!
I hope it's nothing........
I am going to try and call the doctor today.

Upvote 0

Karen1959

Legend
Jun 6, 2007
Illinois
✟40,188.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Go to your physican, and hve them examine your condtion that you have. I really cant say for sure what it is but i can tell you that i am praying that you find out something on that matter at hand! God bless you!
Thank you so much!!!

Got checked out and everything shows up normal. She gave me more medicine for anxiety.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.