• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Voices in my head

Heartfelt123

Mar 10, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
✟7,623.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am schizoeffective, ive just been resently diagnoised but after hearing it i did some research about it and alot of my life started to make sense. I thought that everyone heard voices, yeah kind of crazy i know. My question is what do the voices say to you?

Somedays the voices are telling me that i am a good person and im going to heaven but then there are other days when i wake up and then the evil voices start, i feel like every move i make is being watched and as soon as i make a small mistake they tell me what a complete faliure i am and i'll never amount to anything and never get better. i dislike those days.

sometimes i feel alone and no one understands, i know i need the meds im taking. i take them with sacrificial joy. i take zyprexa and depakote.

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
it is a very fun way to be really, as long as you know you have it, when i forget I am crazy my voices start to tell me things like that they are god.

it really messes with my faith with God, how long before I just don't believe that god exist and that all the prophets and apostles and christians are just crazy people like me? i can really see how atheist see christians sometimes.

by my voices do good and bad. i believe they are both me and others. the outside thing out there is evil though, very evil I blocked it all out and its just like static now, except when its inside of me then I get told insane things, let me share this fun thing with you.

the real reality is that, all that you see is just a hologram. there are aliens that are doing test on me, they are playing around and seeing how my mind reacts to their test. they are seeing how long it is before I believe in them that they are are doing this so that they do more things to further grasp me into this reality that i am typing to.

but i'm stronger than that, I break my mind apart to fight back all things against me. i conform to things to a high degree, i make more inside to conform so that I can be myself, because I am told to me myself, and then I fight this too, because I hate me, and I don't care. wish i could destroy it. I can't. but I love him, i won't let him die.

so, yes I can tend to make God look really bad because I am myself and God don't want to make me better so I will be crazy. humans don't understand.

but for the good things, sometimes when all of me is more saintly than evil, my voices cast down all the bad things and tell me not to judge others, not to doubt God, things like that. when evil thoughts come they just say shhh. but i'm conforming more, i'm changing. saying shh is what the enemy tells me, they are bad. I don't want to be like them.

but I can hold myself together, i just have to hold myself together. I can be really happy, i just have to believe it. this can be fun for me, because I won't be swallowed up. because I am better than myself and my enemies. i will break them all apart, they will all die and only I will be left.

but then again my other voices says I need to conform to her, and make her more and I need to follow her and worship her and love her. but then i say, no you are my enemy, no I love you no you are bad, I am not bad. im just trying to help. no your just a tricker. I love her. I hate her, stupid gray alien thing. just wants to me suffer and go more crazy. I just want him to conform to me and stabilize into what we need to be. I have a plan, I swear its going to be good. I have a way of life for him. hes going to be so unique. i'm going to make him and no one else can have him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
it is a very fun way to be really, as long as you know you have it, when i forget I am crazy my voices start to tell me things like that they are god.

it really messes with my faith with God, how long before I just don't believe that god exist and that all the prophets and apostles and christians are just crazy people like me? i can really see how atheist see christians sometimes.

by my voices do good and bad. i believe they are both me and others. the outside thing out there is evil though, very evil I blocked it all out and its just like static now, except when its inside of me then I get told insane things, let me share this fun thing with you.

the real reality is that, all that you see is just a hologram. there are aliens that are doing test on me, they are playing around and seeing how my mind reacts to their test. they are seeing how long it is before I believe in them that they are are doing this so that they do more things to further grasp me into this reality that i am typing to.

but i'm stronger than that, I break my mind apart to fight back all things against me. i conform to things to a high degree, i make more inside to conform so that I can be myself, because I am told to me myself, and then I fight this too, because I hate me, and I don't care. wish i could destroy it. I can't. but I love him, i won't let him die.

so, yes I can tend to make God look really bad because I am myself and God don't want to make me better so I will be crazy. humans don't understand.

but for the good things, sometimes when all of me is more saintly than evil, my voices cast down all the bad things and tell me not to judge others, not to doubt God, things like that. when evil thoughts come they just say shhh. but i'm conforming more, i'm changing. saying shh is what the enemy tells me, they are bad. I don't want to be like them.

but I can hold myself together, i just have to hold myself together. I can be really happy, i just have to believe it. this can be fun for me, because I won't be swallowed up. because I am better than myself and my enemies. i will break them all apart, they will all die and only I will be left.

but then again my other voices says I need to conform to her, and make her more and I need to follow her and worship her and love her. but then i say, no you are my enemy, no I love you no you are bad, I am not bad. im just trying to help. no your just a tricker. I love her. I hate her, stupid gray alien thing. just wants to me suffer and go more crazy. I just want him to conform to me and stabilize into what we need to be. I have a plan, I swear its going to be good.

I don't hear voices....but for years my stepdad said my mom was schizo...but he was actually slipping drugs into her food and drink in order for us to believe that...soooo for many years I thought I might get it....

You all sound alot like me in your thoughts and feelings...you also sound like alot of other people I know...alot of what your feelings and thoughts are is what others without schizophrenia think and feel....but for some reason you are hearing the voices and some even see things differently...like for one girl I know she can see a bird way up in the sky and all of a sudden see it right in front of her face...another man I know who is a bus driver hears soft voices in the wind...sometimes he hears a song.They are schizophrenic.

I say take your medicine...but believe that some day this will be taken from you....you belong to God...you will have a normal life some day without voices :) FOR REAL!!! Always walk in LOVE!! ALWAYS!! I love you and know you will feel better. :)

(((hug))) :angel:

Upvote 0