vision of a tall girl walking towards the sun

F

freeport

This is what I suggest, Go to Mark 15:38 and peer into the Temple, it's open.
Do you desire to go to the Father or look toward the Sun. The Act of Jesus tore the
Temple curtain and opened up the Temple. Where is your vision taking your eyes
Temple or Sun. Your Choice. Sight or Faith, Which light is Stronger, Oh, by the way
the Sun will burn out.

You keep judging Christians falsely, why?

Nobody is worshiping the sun nor any of this other nonsense you are attacking them with. Do you not know the difference between a metaphor and the thing behind it?

I seriously wonder because you come on here with your judgments and accusations throwing at people things which are simply not there.

"Isis", what is that nonsense.

Upvote 0

GaryP

Apr 28, 2009
✟16,466.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Private
First of all this Thread is not about you. You did not have the vision. I did not say anything about worshiping the Sun. I asked where is the Vision pointing, To the Act of Jesus or somewhere else, Isis is not nonsense, This deity is very old and strong, you will see her, as the Virgin Mary, the goddess Venus. I have personally witnessed creation
crawling on their hands and knees bowing before her graven image, while in Mexico.
What to visit her son Infant Jesus of Prague
Lets visit this nonsense Sun goddess ROME'S VENERATION OF THE VIRGIN MARY IS SIMPLY A CONTINUATION OF THE WORSHIP OF THE VIRGIN MOTHER - DIVINE CHILD IN THE PAGAN SUN GOD TRADITION
Your enemy is very powerful, When it appears as a Woman in the Sun, watch out,
oh, but it's Jesus, right-----. Metaphor?? Satan's lie " simply not there ".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
F

freeport

First of all this Thread is not about you. You did not have the vision. I did not say anything about worshiping the Sun. I asked where is the Vision pointing, To the Act of Jesus or somewhere else, Isis is not nonsense, This deity is very old and strong, you will see her, as the Virgin Mary, the goddess Venus. I have personally witnessed creation
crawling on their hands and knees bowing before her graven image, while in Mexico.
What to visit her son Infant Jesus of Prague
Lets visit this nonsense Sun goddess ROME'S VENERATION OF THE VIRGIN MARY IS SIMPLY A CONTINUATION OF THE WORSHIP OF THE VIRGIN MOTHER - DIVINE CHILD IN THE PAGAN SUN GOD TRADITION
Your enemy is very powerful, When it appears as a Woman in the Sun, watch out,
oh, but it's Jesus, right-----. Metaphor?? Satan's lie " simply not there ".

You keep speaking of your fear of demons, but nothing of the fear of God: do you not know that the Spirit of Christ is indwelling in Christians and the world is overcome?

As for these slanderous accusations: what you saw with those people are their own sins.

They are not someone else's.

John had the vision of the woman clothed with the sun, and Joseph had a dream of the sun (representing his dad).

Are they are also guilty? Were those things not of God? Would you lump them into the same group as those who bow down to idols just because they had a vision or a dream?

Upvote 0
F

freeport

OK, Metaphor or the Eye of the Needle,
Go to Mark 15:38, Stand at the Temple, Jesus just opened it.
Are you going to go in? or walk away?
To the critics, Can you explain the Second Passover and the Second Exodus.

We have the Spirit of Christ indwelling, would you accuse us of not being saved: by the blood and sacrifice of Jesus Christ are we saved, through grace working in faith -- by the power of the Holy Spirit indwelling.

If these dreams are as you claim, not of the Holy Spirit, that is your own interpretation.

We claim they are of the Holy Spirit, and your doubts and accusations do not shake this faith.

Are you then so sure in your accusations: that these things be not of God, but of the dark powers opposed to God to continue to say these things?

Upvote 0

GaryP

Apr 28, 2009
✟16,466.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Private
We are violating forum rules: as we are off topic. I do not fear demons and I do not fear God. As I have crossed over in the second exodus. I look only toward the Act of Jesus
and not metaphors. The Act of Jesus set me free from the bonds of creation. I followed Him to the Father. It is Finished. This woman has been deceived as with millions of nuns
through the ages believing that they are married to Jesus. Which John are we talking
about John the Apostle or St John the Divine?
Like I said, Go to God's Temple and see if you have a desire to enter. Then wonder,
why not?

Upvote 0
F

freeport

We are violating forum rules: as we are off topic. I do not fear demons and I do not fear God. As I have crossed over in the second exodus. I look only toward the Act of Jesus
and not metaphors. The Act of Jesus set me free from the bonds of creation. I followed Him to the Father. It is Finished. This woman has been deceived as with millions of nuns
through the ages believing that they are married to Jesus. Which John are we talking
about John the Apostle or St John the Divine?
Like I said, Go to God's Temple and see if you have a desire to enter. Then wonder,
why not?

I am writing here about the validity of the dream, so it is not "off topic", regardless we will agree to disagree.

You have a right to give your opinion, and we have a right to accept or reject it.

Upvote 0

GaryP

Apr 28, 2009
✟16,466.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Private
We have the Spirit of Christ indwelling, would you accuse us of not being saved: by the blood and sacrifice of Jesus Christ are we saved, through grace working in faith -- by the power of the Holy Spirit indwelling.

I am not accusing anyone, only the Father's Will Saves.

If these dreams are as you claim, not of the Holy Spirit, that is your own interpretation.

The Holy Spirit points to the Act of Jesus. I just, asked, where does it point? to Jesus or the Sun and decide for yourself.

We claim they are of the Holy Spirit, and your doubts and accusations do not shake this faith.

Fine if you believe that the Holy Spirit showed the Woman she was married
to Jesus and that a Woman in the Sun is from God, So be it.

Are you then so sure in your accusations: that these things be not of God, but of the dark powers opposed to God to continue to say these things?

Follow your eyes. Lucifer is the Angel of Light.

The question is why does this upset you so much, Why do you talk in plural
" We ". Why the accusations statement. This is just my opinion.

I will ask you to Read Mark 15:38. There you will read that
by the Act of Jesus The Temple Curtain was Torn, allowing the Captives
to Cross over to the Kingdom of God and Freedom, You have been marked
by the Blood of Jesus and Cleansed by the Living Water of Jesus.
You are free to enter into the Kingdom of God, Jesus has paid the price and it is finished. You are saved by the Will of the Father and are welcome,

Now the question is, Will you enter in.
The Temple is open, says the Bible, but watch your eyes slowly turn away
from the Eye of the Needle.
Got Sun?

Upvote 0