london
✟22,497.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I am a 27 year old virgin. My curiosity has led me to unhealty habits as masturbation. I flirt with a lot of girls.. (not that many, currently like 3). One of these girls now desperately wants to have sex with me..I kinda want too as well but it is not right and against my moral standards..this has been my struggle for over some months now..I act back and forth sometimes being ignoring this girl who's desperate and even initiates flirty text messages ..I am really struggling to get raid of her..I tried blocking her but she found out and I felt bad..my thoughts are consumed with lust but my spirit is against the idea of having sex since am not married..
please help me..how do u go about this.

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Get serious about finding a wife.. If you cannot control yourself you need to find a Christian woman and marry her...

In the time being just avoid that woman.. And stop flirting.. Don't encourage such desire in woman around you..

Yeah it will be very hard.. But you have to fight the good fight with the carnal nature within yourself..

Upvote 0

Jakil

May 10, 2017
Petrich
✟2,226.00
Country
Bulgaria
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am a 27 year old virgin. My curiosity has led me to unhealty habits as masturbation. I flirt with a lot of girls.. (not that many, currently like 3). One of these girls now desperately wants to have sex with me..I kinda want too as well but it is not right and against my moral standards..this has been my struggle for over some months now..I act back and forth sometimes being ignoring this girl who's desperate and even initiates flirty text messages ..I am really struggling to get raid of her..I tried blocking her but she found out and I felt bad..my thoughts are consumed with lust but my spirit is against the idea of having sex since am not married..
please help me..how do u go about this.

Well, look at that side, it will be very stupid to lay with her because after that you can't marry virgin.
But if you want her, just say to her first to marry you so it will be not fornicate and you will have wife. And maybe she don't want you, just want to lay with you. This is dengerous for you because you can't find virgin after that.

Upvote 0

vlisco

May 17, 2017
london
✟22,497.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Well, look at that side, it will be very stupid to lay with her because after that you can't marry virgin.
But if you want her, just say to her first to marry you so it will be not fornicate and you will have wife. And maybe she don't want you, just want to lay with you. This is dengerous for you because you can't find virgin after that.

I do want her in a sexual way I must confess ( this I feel is lust driven) ..but don't really see myself getting married to her..

Upvote 0

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, I would suggest being entirely honest. Confront this woman. Tell her that you are not ready. Explain why. Share your morals with her and tell her the FULL truth. Honesty is key. If she accepts it for what it is, and if she truly loves you, she will wait. If not, you must stick to your gut instinct (which I am hoping is to walk the other direction). I am thankful for you seeking advice here, as we are a supportive and cheery bunch ;) However, you must always seek God's advice alongside ours. Take a half an hour (or longer if you feel prompted to) and set it aside. Go in your room or somewhere quiet where you will not be interrupted. I urge you to do this. Sit there and pray. You must not only pray- but listen. Listening to God is a vital action in our walk alongside Him. He always knows what to do, and when He sees it fit, He will advise you. If you get no answer at first, do not grow discouraged. Wait it out until you are sure He says it is okay- or not okay. Be patient and trust the Lord. Good things come to those who wait :) Meanwhile, if you need anything else, I am here :)

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Interesting how many new and young people just showed up at mature singles. Hope you enjoy CF.

I encourage you to stick to your morals. Don't need extra guilt and condemnation as Rom.8:1 says there is not condemnation in Christ Jesus.

If you want to consider that masturbation is healthy rather than sinful your welcome to stop by the men's forum to discuss that.

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

vlisco

May 17, 2017
london
✟22,497.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Interesting how many new and young people just showed up at mature singles. Hope you enjoy CF.

I encourage you to stick to your morals. Don't need extra guilt and condemnation as Rom.8:1 says there is not condemnation in Christ Jesus.

If you want to consider that masturbation is healthy rather than sinful your welcome to stop by the men's forum to discuss that.
Is there a link to the men's forum please?

Upvote 0

vlisco

May 17, 2017
london
✟22,497.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Well, I would suggest being entirely honest. Confront this woman. Tell her that you are not ready. Explain why. Share your morals with her and tell her the FULL truth. Honesty is key. If she accepts it for what it is, and if she truly loves you, she will wait. If not, you must stick to your gut instinct (which I am hoping is to walk the other direction). I am thankful for you seeking advice here, as we are a supportive and cheery bunch ;) However, you must always seek God's advice alongside ours. Take a half an hour (or longer if you feel prompted to) and set it aside. Go in your room or somewhere quiet where you will not be interrupted. I urge you to do this. Sit there and pray. You must not only pray- but listen. Listening to God is a vital action in our walk alongside Him. He always knows what to do, and when He sees it fit, He will advise you. If you get no answer at first, do not grow discouraged. Wait it out until you are sure He says it is okay- or not okay. Be patient and trust the Lord. Good things come to those who wait :) Meanwhile, if you need anything else, I am here :)
Funny thing is she's also a devoted and prayerful lady too

Upvote 0

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Funny thing is she's also a devoted and prayerful lady too

Two wrongs do not make a right. Speak to her about it. If she is truly a woman of faith, she will understand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,009,665.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
ON!

Thread closed permanently!

Statement of Purpose and Off-Topic
Read and abide by each forum's Statement of Purpose; Statement of Purpose threads are sticky threads located at the top of the forum's page. Not all forums have a Statement of Purpose thread. Start threads that are relevant to that forum's stated purpose. Submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion.
OFF!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.