✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Hi cimorene,

Hey, your over here in Trumpland. We only knock things that Democrats do over here. Trump supporters get to shoot people in the middle of 5th Ave. and it's ok. But don't let a Democrat sneeze in the wrong direction or there will be heck to pay.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

I'm an American but coming here makes me feel so grateful every single day that my family moved to Canada so I only have to visit Trumpland online!!!!!

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who you got for 2020?
We see none out there at this time?
M-Bob

HI MM,

I see 3 or 4 valid possibilities. The only reason you don't see any is because they aren't like you. The Republicans, sadly, only have one. They would have had more but Donald Trump was so scared of losing that he convincefd the RNC to shut down any Republican primaries. Personally, for me, any of the 3 or 4 are better than the one, even though he does think of himself as some sort of priveleged genius.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm an American but coming here makes me feel so grateful every single day that my family moved to Canada so I only have to visit Trumpland online!!!!!

Hi cimorene,

Lucky you. Hopefully this masquerade will be over soon.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

• Friendly
Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Who you got for 2020?
We see none out there at this time?
M-Bob

I get that for Trump supporters their identity is wrapped up in him. That's a super toxic mindset. I mean it's not totally unique you see old men with beer bellies living vicariously through the baseball team they support all the time & claiming the team as being theirs. I don't think that's the mature way to go for politics.

"Who you got for 2020?" That's putting it on the level of teams. It's tribalism.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
HI MM,

I see 3 or 4 valid possibilities.

The only reason you don't see any is because they aren't like you. The Republicans, sadly, only have one. They would have had more but Donald Trump was so scared of losing that he convincefd the RNC to shut down any Republican primaries. Personally, for me, any of the 3 or 4 are better than the one, even though he does think of himself as some sort of priveleged genius.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

If you have that many possibilities you probably have a president and a vice president already picked out but, you're not sharing.

It's a nice thing to share.
We up top the mountain practice that.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So we are ignoring the part of the description of protest activities which entailed throwing objects at police?
Oh, sorry you are right - depending on what was thrown that could be violent. But fox somehow didn’t get video of that even though they were there with a camera.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I get that for Trump supporters their identity is wrapped up in him. That's a super toxic mindset. I mean it's not totally unique you see old men with beer bellies living vicariously through the baseball team they support all the time & claiming the team as being theirs. I don't think that's the mature way to go for politics.

"Who you got for 2020?" That's putting it on the level of teams. It's tribalism.

Like I said, the current Republican Party has morphed into the Trump Party and it has been molded to be in his image since he was elected. I've deliberately distanced myself from Trump and his personal political party of loyal conservatives. I don't want to be even remotely associated with either one.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HI MM,

I see 3 or 4 valid possibilities. The only reason you don't see any is because they aren't like you. The Republicans, sadly, only have one. They would have had more but Donald Trump was so scared of losing that he convincefd the RNC to shut down any Republican primaries. Personally, for me, any of the 3 or 4 are better than the one, even though he does think of himself as some sort of priveleged genius.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

I don't know who I'll vote for in the next presidential election, but the one thing I do know is that I won't vote for Trump. In fact, I won't vote for another Republican again after Trump is out of office.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Intimidation is the name of the Left's game," said Varney. " ... It's what you're going to see right straight through to the election."

Exactly, the left is the one that hate America

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
But definitely not very polite

Donald Trump stood on a stage b4 an audience that included children & made profane, unhinged, sick, dishonest remarks to bully others. This is what he habitually does. Anything impolite matches the tone he sets.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Like I said, the current Republican Party has morphed into the Trump Party and it has been molded to be in his image since he was elected. I've deliberately distanced myself from Trump and his personal political party of loyal conservatives. I don't want to be even remotely associated with either one.

I'm an American living in Canada & a lot of the ppl who go to the church I do plan to vote for the conservative in the elections here this month. There's huge difference in everything between them and the Trump "conservatives." The conservatives here are sincere, decent, moral ppl and they just happen to prefer the conservative politician. They don't wrap their identity around a politician bc their identity is being a Christian.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Exactly, the left is the one that hate America

You should read this sometime:

6012096._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump stood on a stage b4 an audience that included children & made profane, unhinged, sick, dishonest remarks to bully others. This is what he habitually does. Anything impolite matches the tone he sets.

Anyone who faithfully supports and defends Donald Trump doesn't have the slightest hint of credibility to criticize a liberal or anyone else of being impolite or accuse a liberal of being immoral and corrupt.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You should read this sometime:

6012096._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

I know I'm not the only Christian who thinks that restoring the reputation of the Conservative Christian faith might be almost impossible to accomplish after Trump leaves office. I think the aftermath of Trump will leave the Republican Party politically crippled for many years to come.

• Agree
Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The conservatives here are sincere, decent,

moral ppl and they just happen to prefer the conservative politician. They don't wrap their identity around a politician bc their identity is being a Christian.

Reminds me of a story told in the Bible.
Sure glad I'm not like those other people.
Oh oh
M-Bob

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 7:15 is what your posts reminded me of.

Matthew 25:41-46 reminds me of the comments I read online by some Christians who marginalize, dehumanize, and disparage undocumented immigrants or other groups of people they don't like.

Upvote 0