✟30,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed

Joshua 1:2-9,
"Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.
Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.
There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.
Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."

Numbers 10:35,
"And it came to pass, when the ark set forward, that Moses said, Rise up, LORD, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee."

Now the ark was where the presence of the LORD was, and the Shekinah glory appeared between the cherubim above the mercy seat. But now the ark is not with us, and while some say it's buried under the Temple Mount, or in Ethiopia, or some other place, where we see the ark next is in HEAVEN in the Book of Revelation:
"And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail." (Revelation 11:18)

So where is the glory of God now? It is within us! "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." (2 Corinthians 4:6)
"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?" (1 Corinthians 6:19)

Now we can go back to Numbers, and this is before Joshua receives his commission to go in and take the land, and in Numbers 13 there are 12 spies sent to spy out the land. Joshua and Caleb bring back this report: "And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it." (Numbers 13:30)

Sounds great, but then we have the following verses that are not so great, and as a matter of fact is why the children of Israel wandered 40 years in the wilderness:
"But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.
And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." (Numbers 13:31-33)

Then in Numbers 14:6-10,
"And Joshua the son of Nun, and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, which were of them that searched the land, rent their clothes:
And they spake unto all the company of the children of Israel, saying, The land, which we passed through to search it, is an exceeding good land.
If the LORD delight in us, then he will bring us into this land, and give it us; a land which floweth with milk and honey.
Only rebel not ye against the LORD, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they are bread for us: their defence is departed from them, and the LORD is with us: fear them not.
But all the congregation bade stone them with stones."

Enough! Are we to be like Joshua and Caleb, or like the rest, who by the way were destroyed:
"And the men, which Moses sent to search the land, who returned, and made all the congregation to murmur against him, by bringing up a slander upon the land,
Even those men that did bring up the evil report upon the land, died by the plague before the LORD.
But Joshua the son of Nun, and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, which were of the men that went to search the land, lived still." (Numbers 14:36-38)

How long shall our own lives be fearful and out of control, wanting to go back to Egypt and back to bondage because it almost seems easier? The fearful are among those shut out of the kingdom in Revelation, and hey, I was fearful of going back to my own land as I've shared here in several posts, and because there are "giants" there. So what? Jesus is greater than any giant and the same God who emboldened David to defeat Goliath is the same today and has not changed! Amen?

Now I know Lucifer had been summoned upon my land, and reptilian-like demons that could shapeshift into men living underground, a long with goddesses, aliens, and animal spirits, and Arien; familiar spirits and orbs abundantly, so much so that people fear the place and sense the heavy "negative energy" though I'd rather not use such a new age term. ENOUGH!

Do I not trust Jesus, who was more than able to deliver me from the devils of drugs and alcohol, and rock music, and cursing and smoking, and all manner of evil thought and activities? So death was down abundantly; isn't Jesus the giver of LIFE and that more abundantly?

Jesus saith, " I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." (Luke 10:18-19)
And,
"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." (Mark 16:17-18)

Well, there are 3 things in that last utterance that apply: they shall cast out devils, take up serpents, and drink any deadly thing and it shall not hurt them. That's authority over darkness right there; not as the charlatans who make a buck on fake healings and deliverances, nor the snake handlers who deliberately reach into boxes of vipers, or drink formaldehyde. Thou shalt NOT TEMPT the LORD thy God, it is written. But will God protect one who is faithful to Him and seeking His will and His righteousness, as Paul was protected from the viper that fastened to his hand in Acts 28:3-6? Yes, He absolutely will.

Above all, this is not just something personal I have to do, but this applies to anyone who is fearful of certain things, worries and fears that torment, and sin that drags one down. Jesus gives the same authority over sin, and fear and worry as He did with Moses who went before Pharaoh, and Joshua who led Israel into the land and defeated giants. Oh, but don't take of the accursed thing because when that happened, when someone decided a little bit of the world and a Babylonish garment were worth coveting, he got 36 Israelis killed in Joshua 7. So best get any accursed thing out and away from your camp, and your life before you tackle the enemies or they will be set you and drive you under foot and wheel.

"Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." - Joshua 24:14-15