Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How her beliefs and film background inform her creativity in her latest movie, ‘Shelter in Solitude,’ which opens Oct. 6.

“My Catholic faith is everything to me. I have been in a Rosary group for 20 years.”

Speaking to the Register, these are the words of Siobhan Fallon Hogan, the writer, producer and star of the new film Shelter in Solitude. Directed by award-winning director Vibeke Muasya, the movie will open nationwide Oct. 6.

A Hollywood veteran, Fallon Hogan has appeared in several blockbuster movies, including Men in Black, Forrest Gump, Holes, New in Town, Going in Style, Charlotte’s Web and Funny Games. Her television credits are equally noteworthy: Saturday Night Live, Seinfeld, Billions, What We Do in the Shadows, American Gods, Wayward Pines, 30 Rock and Law & Order. She has also been a regular in the art-house movies of Danish director Lars von Trier, appearing in three of his films: the Palme D’Or winner Dancer in the Dark, Dogville and The House That Jack Built.

Vanity Fair magazine described Fallon Hogan as an actress who “practically walks off with the movie after a mere few line readings.”

Continued below.