Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Scaramucci is fired, one clown less to laugh at. Big loss for world. Lucky many clowns left for world to laugh at. Question - Who will next clown fired be? I take long shot - Junior! Who think you?
John Kelly simply isn't going to put put up with Scaramucci talking to the President without going through him. I almost hate to say it but an excellent choice of Chief of Staff, what they have needed from the beginning was discipline and order. I knew we wouldn't see Trump's best work early but this is a positive sign that the administration is getting it together. As annoyed as Trump might be with the Health Care Bill and some of the turmoil in the White House I think he is going to benefit from the return to order in the Senate and discipline in the White House. They need to be more focused on the budget process and tax reform isn't going to be easy for them.

As much as I want the GOP agenda going forward defeated I've never wanted to see this President fail. I'm cautiously optimistic that the administration has finally turned a corner, mixed emotions to be sure, but I think John Kelly is an excellent choice.

As far as Scaramucci leaving, I don't think he is going to be missed all that much.

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
When you have in effect a whole herd of bulls in a china shop, having an organised bull is not going to prevent all that china from being destroyed.

You are still left with bulls in a china shop. In more ways than one.

God help the United States. God help the world.

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Scaramucci is fired, one clown less to laugh at. Big loss for world. Lucky many clowns left for world to laugh at. Question - Who will next clown fired be? I take long shot - Junior! Who think you?

I don't think it makes much difference, tbh. The swamp has been drained into the White House.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
When you have in effect a whole herd of bulls in a china shop, having an organised bull is not going to prevent all that china from being destroyed.

You are still left with bulls in a china shop. In more ways than one.

God help the United States. God help the world.
The solution seems obvious, don't let them run wild. It's a question of whether or not he can keep the chief bull from running wild. I think he has got this, introducing discipline is the challenge. It will get better but whether or not it's enough remains to be seen.

Upvote 0