Dec 10, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
✟16,661.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Hi all, this is the first time i'm posting a prayer request for me. I figured that i need the prayers. What happened is i've had a very rough time in school with project deadlines and essays to be handed up. I'm a team leader of a software project team and it seems that i'm the only one who knows what is going on out of a team of 4 and most the work was inevitably done by me. The mistakes that they made to in those diagrams (Class diagrams) were really so simply overlooked and it really tells me that they don't know much about the question we're supposed to do and java programming language. Well that was last friday where i had the most frustrating time.

Then now come monday, i had another project meeting with a group of 3. My team leader told me to code some stuff and finish it by monday. He sent me his template on thursday midnight and expected me to finish coding using visual basic. At the same time, i had a tutorial to hand up at monday 10am and a test on monday 530pm. The tutorial was fine coz i made sure i did it in advance. The test on 530 had to be studied abit since i was lagging abit. So friday night through saturday was "church day" and didn't spend time doing my work. On sunday i had time to do my programming and my studying for the test.

Come monday i went to school at 830am for the meeting and checked my mail at the same time. I got a mail from my other module's tutor and he reminded us to hand in our tutorial. I was lost for a moment coz i had left my answer at home. I couldn't redo it coz i was going to have my own meeting and i didn't have a calculator. So i sent a quick email to my tutor to tell him i'll be sending it to him tomorrow and asked for his understanding. Then came the leader and after a while, when he found out that i barely did anything, he gave me that look and from that time on, whenever he talked to me, he would say statements in a sarcastic way and without emotion. I really couldn't code the thing coz i had no idea how to link between databases even though i looked through the help file. So far he is the only person who ever treated me this way and i felt he was so unrealistic. He's an expert in visual basic programming while i'm not and expected me to do everything. And this morning it seems like he was using me as a verbal punching bag for his stress release. The fact that he was a christian worsened the pain. I was down coz of the scolding and also coz i forgot to bring my tutorial answers. I was down coz of my other group members who were not cooperating well. And now i had a test to study and at the back of my mind was the way my team leader treated me. I didn't have a good time studying coz most of the time i was thinking about what happened earlier on.

Then came the test. The questions were so easy and were almost the samel questions put forth last week in the "what kind of questions would come out in the test and exam"..i hadn't prepared myself in advance for them and so i couldn't answer well although i knew facts, i couldn't write much. I noticed other people who sat below who were writing long essays when it was supposed to be a short answer questions. It seemed like the whole world was falling upon me and it brings to mind whether i can survive this month. I've to finish 3 essays of which i haven't started yet and my birthday is coming next sunday and wouldn't want to suffer during my birthday....sigh...i'm just so sick and need strength and hopefully a miracle of any sort...

sorry for the long post....pls pray for me...it will really help much.

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Ouch dude quite the work load. College can be a horrible challenge especially when you have to depend on others and they have to depend on you. The person who treated you badly may be going through the same things so try to be forgiving. God will make time for your endevors have faith. Ask for help from him if you don't know how to do it actually work is a team not as individuals that aren't really working together.

I'll pray that you are productive and that understanding comes to you quickly, that you can help bring understanding to your team and you have time to enjoy your birthday!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.