Venting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reborn2000

Oh gosh, if you were going to Narrow Road, then I do feel for you Sandy!! That place is horrible!! I hardly ever visit LB anymore, and if I do, it is only in the FC and Prayer Requests. Of course the trolls have tried to take over PR many times too! Uggh!! Anyway, I know where you are coming from. I can feel my bp rising just thinking about going there or the end times. :p

Hugs,
Kelly

Upvote 0

KC Catholic

Everybody's gone surfin'...Surfin' U.S.A
Feb 5, 2002
Overland Park, KS
✟21,887.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If RC's comments actually contained substinance, they'd still be in this thread.

Yes, I deleted them because they were snide comments towards our group. I also sent RC an email detailing why I was deleting them and that if RC had something of actual substinance to contribute - it would be welcome.

Otherwise, he is here to stir the pot and then split.

Upvote 0

ZooMom

Thanks for the memories...
Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
just pouting a bit. How come there's no smilie with bottom lip poking out?

Why am I pouting? Because I'm "snobbish and offensive". I have it on good authority.

No, no. Don't try to make me feel better. I'm determined to pout for a while yet. No, chocolate won't help. I'll be okay. *sniff* Really.

Upvote 0

ZooMom

Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I wasn't fishing, but I appreciate the thought. :) And your extremities are safe. I don't bite. Hardly. :) ;)

It just seems like this guy wants to make it personal every time he responds to something I say. He takes personal shots instead of trying to present an intelligent counter-opinion. I'm ignoring him now, and I hope he'll get bored and go play elsewhere.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ZooMom

Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
*Names have been changed to protect the incompetent*

-------------------------------------------------------

Mr How (allow me to show you how this is done) I'll waste a few min ohh well.
I'll catch you up on the dialouge in hopes this may enlighten you.

by ****
Then this would mean thatfor anyone who does not belong to Christs Church (RCC) are apostate?

followed by Zoomom

No, it means they are 'separated brethren.'
Able to benefit fully from His promise of Salvation while being unable (through their own choice) to benefit fully from full communion with His Church.

Originally posted by ****:
Yes it should and... yes you did when on another thread you stated that anyone who by his own choice chooses not to partake of full communion with the catholic church.

Now from the Zoo

I never said that anyone, any Christian, outside the Catholic Church was being deceived, was hellbound, was in a false religious system, or did not have the same opportunity for salvation that the rest of us have. If you say I did then you are a liar. Implying nothing. I said what I meant and meant what I said. There are no lines to read between.

Therefore, denying full communion with His Church the RCC, according to the feeble minded. We refuse communion with Christ and His (RCC) Church. Shame on anyone who claims superiority above anyone who has knowledge of His Spirit, knowing full well according to scripture what false practices to avoid!

I could go on and on but why. You poor folks are so indwelled with deception you can't fathom the light of day let alone the light of the Lord.

Good Luck and remember we told ya so

-------------------------------------------------------

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did he just call me deceived, hellbound, in a false religious system, unsaved, and feeble-minded? And hinted that his 'knowledge of His Spirit' was superior to mine?

AAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't take it. :) I won't reply to him over there, but I hope that anyone over there that reads this sees the hipocrisy.

God bless...

Sandy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟275,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, he didn't mention the words "deluded", "Papist", or "Mary-worshipping", and he didn't say anything about the Antichrist or the Great harlot of Babylon or a one-world religion.

If I were you, I'd feel a little bit slighted. I mean, hey, if you're going to slam somebody for being Catholic, at least have the good grace to go whole hog with it and really let 'em have it. He didn't even do that.

I would really be put out, if it were me.

Blessings,;)
---Wols.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.