Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
I still have trouble with your point. Yes, it is ironic a man posts real courage as compared to Caitlyn, then find out that in maybe all ways that are important, his friend is also Caitlyn also. But I fail to see the irony, as courage takes many forms and strong individuals actually are tender and mild inside and do choose love over ever other emotion.
I am sorry, if I am slow. What is the irony? Is it that, in putting down Caitlyn he failed, and learned something, that you can be both? And, yes I am the last person to understand everything it seems. So, if you can allow me to be what I am here also, and help me to see why this is ironic.
Oh! It's because the person, he chose to be more courageous than Caitlyn, is actually trangendered also. Oh. I think I undersand.
Do I?
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .
I see irony on multiple levels, perhaps the most basic though is that the picture used to argue against what Jenner is doing was created by an individual who has suffered from some of the same issues as Jenner. (Yes, I know cross-dressing is considered technically distinct from transgender ... but they do share some obvious characteristics in common.)

Reactions: katerinah1947
Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
Hi,
Your statement of ...., and Nibbana! ,,, surprised me. I am happy actually to think that at least one person says that may have happened. Let me tell you why now. I will tell you my way, and with help.

"Bridges"
"What doe that mean", I just asked this man.
"I don't know. I have always thought homosexuals were okay."
"And", I asked him. He never answered me.
"Where did you get that from? Who told you that?" He never answered me.

The point of this is, that I have never known what 'bridges meant'

The man I am speaking of, is one who can see auras. He is also Christian. He is also Pentacostal, I think. I never did quite get that all straight. He also always acted weird around me being in places and finding me and acting like he knew God, in those days, when I did not.

On the 'bridges' day, which may mean nothing more than I have enough in me, to understand all people and all religions, I aleady Knew, not believed, but Knew God is Real, and I had already met Him and been asked that question by Him. The one I responded YES! to. I responded by the way with my yes, in YES! form, on the third day. This was no easy decision, involving eternity and a person, other than mine's happiness. It was for that person, whom I worried and distressed over, as I did not know if I could do, what was being asked of me. I will give you more on that if you need it.
So months or weeks after being asked that question and responding, I meet this man again. We are alone. I have no idea, why I detained him then. I did though, if I remember. We talked.
For some reason, I asked him this question and this is the one that got him an early death on earth I think, and yes I am assured he is quite happy and that is family is well taken care of, in all ways. "Can you see my aura?" He responds. I instantly respond. My head is down. Words have departed from my mouth. He heard all of them. I was disturbed and hurt. Somehow I thought then and maybe now, no one is supposed to know for real. Maybe they are all just supposed to wonder, right now. Here, I had told this man, from my needs to know something, the total truth about me, and He Did understand.
The only other person who also knew, and by a different method, as I am struggling to handle being on this earth still, and then one by one everyone heard, she too died an untimely death. She too was very close to the Chrisitian God.
So, I am afraid to say what I said, as what if, when people Know for sure, they all get an early trip to see God? Why will people not think of me as evil, if that is actually true, rather than just being the case in those two people's cases?
However, 'bridges' whatever it means, may mean I can relate to you also, as I have in your mind reached Nibbana!. I don't know about those other heavens though.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .
Interesting - what was being asked of you?

In my cosmology, there are various levels/degrees of heavens within creation. Each higher heaven is correspondingly more refined, pure, and pleasurable than the last, and each is inhabited by various deities possessing increasing degrees of power and lifespan. I don't preclude the idea that the Christian God/Jesus are deities inhabiting one of these heavens.

Nibbana, however, is completely outside the realm of the created universe.

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
Hi,
Would you mind watching this. I know this is about an artist. Let me know what you think of his words, as if I am really am Bridges, then there is something here for you also.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .
He seems like he truly believed in his Bible, and expressed it with passion and talent in his art.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
I see irony on multiple levels, perhaps the most basic though is that the picture used to argue against what Jenner is doing was created by an individual who has suffered from some of the same issues as Jenner. (Yes, I know cross-dressing is considered technically distinct from transgender ... but they do share some obvious characteristics in common.)

Hi,
Thank-you.
I say that one day, it will be known that cross dressing is in fact a form of being transgendered.
I also say that being transgendered might one day be found to be actually a disguised form of being intersexed.

I thank also all the mental health scientists, from therapists to psychiatrists, who have shown us that gender bias is from those opposing that condition within themselves.
In other words, Transphobia are transgender, who still hate the condition in themselves.
In other words, Homophobia are homosexuals, who still hate the condition in themselves.

Now on to you. So, that picture was used to argue against Caitlyn Jenner. And, the person who used that picture has the same condition as Jenner. Which fits the work mental-health professionals have done, in which phobias like that are really the person telling the world who they are on the inside.

And it seems the article said the person in that photo is cross dresser. Ah! The man, in the photo, is later beaten up horribly, by the same type of people, that the cross dresser actually is, but were in denial.

Yes, this is getting deep for me. I wonder why I am having trouble with this.

So, we have here, likes beating up likes, but the ones beating are in denial. Also, for the situation to have occurred, although unusable in court, had contact with the man through visiting places of interest for them, which would be where cross dressers performed, or hung out recreationally. Maybe a bar. They are interested in those types of people, because they are those types of people, though in denial.
Yes, transphobia seems to be in every transperson, until they admit who they are and what they are.
And, cross-dressing phobes, would also by extension exist in those who are in denial about being a cross-dresser themselves.

Is the tool and the trade here this; Is the tool The moral high ground. Is it "I am not that?"
Is the trade here, denial? Is another tool of that trade hatred?

Okay, it seems like it is. Ouch! Those who are, hurt those who are. The Transgender man in denial, tried to hurt the transgender man not in denial, with a photo showing another form of courage and bravery*, which actually contained an admiration for a transgender man, if cross dressing is a form of being transgendered, and quite admirably it cannot be shown that it is not a form of being transgendered, but the detractor of Jenner, did not know that he is actually a fan of a Transgender man** in one way, while hating the other part of him.
(This is hurting my brain, almost.)
So, the mutiple leveled irony to you possibly, is..... It's not coming. I am going to take a break.
Oh! And the man is thwarted by God, in his attempts to hurt Caitlyn as there are other things the man could have used, that would have made his point. His main point being telling the world what you are inside, if it is not pleasant is not courageous, rather courage is people who save others who are saving the world, yet still having the commitment to help fallen ones in that job while simultaneously actively fighting that battle.
Here's an irony for you. All those people who admire courage in battle, are courageous in battle. Here's another irony for you, in Civialian Combat, none of us feel like hereos. I also have not talked to a single normal soldier, who felt courageous. They just do their jobs, and then for the rest of their normal lives, live with what they saw, and what they had to do, so that others did not have to hurt back home.
So, the man trying to put down Caitly Jenner, may actually be courageous in battle and not know it. Thus, long term there is great hope for him.
I am sorry. I am going to stop. NO. Thus God being God, is helping the man who opposed Caitlyn Jenner, to find out and admit the truth in himself, by this method, as the man actually is courageous (as it is called. I don't think that is how they feel in battle.).

I may have made tons of errors. This may be simple. It is not simple to me.
Thank-you again.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
... I say that one day, it will be known that cross dressing is in fact a form of being transgendered.
I also say that being transgendered might one day be found to be actually a disguised form of being intersexed.
... interestingly (at least to me), Buddhism teaches that a person can exist as either gender in past lives, and memories of these past lives are manifesting unconsciously in their current life. Attainment of high jhanas is said to allow one's consciousness to gain full access to memories of these past lives.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship

I would also not be surprised at all if this was found to one day be the case. There does seem to be more and more evidence that the brains of transgender people tend to line up with what sex they say they are rather than the sex they physically had at birth, and I think someone mentioned this previously in the thread.

I thank also all the mental health scientists, from therapists to psychiatrists, who have shown us that gender bias is from those opposing that condition within themselves.
In other words, Transphobia are transgender, who still hate the condition in themselves.
In other words, Homophobia are homosexuals, who still hate the condition in themselves.

I wouldn't say that all who are homo/transphobic are in fact transgender or homosexual, but I would say that the more extreme reaction people have, obviously some people just do not know and fear what they do not know. There are definitely people out there who are gay or transgender, but are in such denial of it they go to the extreme end of trans/homophobia.

Reactions: Cute Tink
Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
... interestingly (at least to me), Buddhism teaches that a person can exist as either gender in past lives, and memories of these past lives are manifesting unconsciously in their current life. Attainment of high jhanas is said to allow one's consciousness to gain full access to memories of these past lives.

I've done some past life memory hypothesis, not sure how reliable the method was, but I'd figure I'd try it since something always seemed, for lack of a better word, right, about reincarnation. The interesting thing is that the ones that I've remembered, if you will, I was a woman.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic

In my cosmology, there are various levels/degrees of heavens within creation. Each higher heaven is correspondingly more refined, pure, and pleasurable than the last, and each is inhabited by various deities possessing increasing degrees of power and lifespan. I don't preclude the idea that the Christian God/Jesus are deities inhabiting one of these heavens.

Hi,
Again interesting. I started my journey, to see the depths of the ~Tenderness and mildness of Jesus Christ, from very much outside the Created known and known universe.~. Typically I am outside of that, and 'journey' to there, yet bodily I am here, yet I am also there in ways that I do not try to understand. I am here. I am there. I am with you, I am with Them.
So, the concept of Nibbana, still fits my experiences with The Christian God, and diverging from our topic for a moment, is Trinitarian.
"Let me explain to you, a trip/vision and fully backed up by the church that is called The Roman Catholic Church, but it is putting a tremendous strain on them for one aspect. For that aspect they are accepting that all they may ever get is a glimpse, similar to others historically who have also given them a glimpse, ,but that glimpse was not understandable to them."
Interesting. In January of 2006. In the middle of that month; In my requested place; A command comes to me from The Holy Spirit: ~Think of .....~ I did; I thought of that. Soon ~So tender and mild was inside of me, making all light dark but Him. Outside of me, all was black, a pleasant black as it was not devoid of light, rather the light that is there is less, so it just looks black. I stared and I stared. Out in the distance were two things that were light. I stared figuring if I stared long enough, this would all make sense. Fear happened. This stopped. So Tender and mild was inside of me. I knew as I was given that, the size of infinite. From my point I decided to go, to the tunnel, down the tunnel, that led to the entire known and unknown universe. The walls of the tunnel, are the same in kind, as the envelope within which the entire known and unknown universe exists.~
I came from outside. Yet, I also live on that tiny planet called earth. I am there. I am here. I can go to the Created from outside of the Created.
I had never thought of this, my life, in terms that you mention. I have not.
Yet, never once, and I have just looked a few times while writing to you, have I seen anything else, in terms of heavens or dieties in that entire created, known and unkown universe. Nor do I sense them, those dieties.
I am not God though and share only my life with you. There is no teaching here.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic

Hi,
On the question of Bridges, I was asked nothing of, nothing to do, rather it is who I am, it seems. I am Bridges, maybe.
Was that your question? Or was your question, what did God ask of me, in late 2007?
Because, I can answer two ways, what did you mean please?
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic

Hi,
I am thinking. I am not Bridges. 'bridges' is an assignment. I just don't know what it is yet, or how to do that.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
Hi,
Again interesting. I started my journey, to see the depths of the ~Tenderness and mildness of Jesus Christ, from very much outside the Created known and known universe.~. Typically I am outside of that, and 'journey' to there, yet bodily I am here, yet I am also there in ways that I do not try to understand. I am here. I am there. I am with you, I am with Them.
So, the concept of Nibbana, still fits my experiences with The Christian God, and diverging from our topic for a moment, is Trinitarian.
"Let me explain to you, a trip/vision and fully backed up by the church that is called The Roman Catholic Church, but it is putting a tremendous strain on them for one aspect. For that aspect they are accepting that all they may ever get is a glimpse, similar to others historically who have also given them a glimpse, ,but that glimpse was not understandable to them."
Interesting. In January of 2006. In the middle of that month; In my requested place; A command comes to me from The Holy Spirit: ~Think of .....~ I did; I thought of that. Soon ~So tender and mild was inside of me, making all light dark but Him. Outside of me, all was black, a pleasant black as it was not devoid of light, rather the light that is there is less, so it just looks black. I stared and I stared. Out in the distance were two things that were light. I stared figuring if I stared long enough, this would all make sense. Fear happened. This stopped. So Tender and mild was inside of me. I knew as I was given that, the size of infinite. From my point I decided to go, to the tunnel, down the tunnel, that led to the entire known and unknown universe. The walls of the tunnel, are the same in kind, as the envelope within which the entire known and unknown universe exists.~
I came from outside. Yet, I also live on that tiny planet called earth. I am there. I am here. I can go to the Created from outside of the Created.
I had never thought of this, my life, in terms that you mention. I have not.
Yet, never once, and I have just looked a few times while writing to you, have I seen anything else, in terms of heavens or dieties in that entire created, known and unkown universe. Nor do I sense them, those dieties.
I am not God though and share only my life with you. There is no teaching here.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .
As a Catholic, do you not believe in the presence and power of various saints, Mary, angels, etc.? I would consider such figures lesser deities. In any case, thank you for sharing your spiritual experience, it is indeed thought provoking.

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
Hi,
On the question of Bridges, I was asked nothing of, nothing to do, rather it is who I am, it seems. I am Bridges, maybe.
Was that your question? Or was your question, what did God ask of me, in late 2007?
Because, I can answer two ways, what did you mean please?
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .
Hi,
I am thinking. I am not Bridges. 'bridges' is an assignment. I just don't know what it is yet, or how to do that.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .
What is that assignment? And yes, that answers my question, thank you!

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I believe people understand more than you would like. As the Unabomber noted years ago you got to do something extreme to be notice. (he killed people) Bruce Jenner would not have made news as himself. A cartoon 6 years ago joked that Bruce Jenner was a woman. Bruce Jenner is in the news for being abnormal and very likely got the idea from the cartoon. He will make millions off of this. People will do extreme things just to get attention.
Pretty much everyone I heard mention this came the same conclusion.

Caitlyn started transition in the 80's because of a cartoon 6 years ago?

Can you use plastic surgery to change your chromosome? You will always be what you were born but you are free to pretend to be different than what you are. I have no problem with people want to change what they are but the fact remains we are what we are born. There is only a desire to change. I can respect someone's personal freedom to pretend whatever they want without joining the delusion.

Chromosomes don't define everything. That you would suggest this is true shows a startling lack of knowledge about the fetal development process.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Nobody is born into the wrong anything. If you need to take hormones to change your physical state, clearly there is something not natural about it. I think the reason the media is sensationalizing a famous athlete's decision to pretend to be a woman and call it normal is simply a continuation of what has been happening in the past decade (or longer) and that is America's rapid decline into wickedness.

Intersex people are born into the wrong physical state, since you are one who embraces the idea that chromosomes define who we are ... or genitals define who we are ... or which was it again?

All those surgeries to correct heart defects that children are born with are a change of their physical state, thus not natural and wickedness under the exact same logic.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Cross-dressers don't have a gender identity different from their birth sex. They generally cross dress for emotional or sexual reasons, but not because they identify as female and they don't experience gender dysphoria.

Those that do often later pursue transition because they weren't really cross-dressers, but transsexuals.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
As a Catholic, do you not believe in the presence and power of various saints, Mary, angels, etc.? I would consider such figures lesser deities. In any case, thank you for sharing your spiritual experience, it is indeed thought provoking.

Hi,
My first major teacher in say, late 1989 or (I don't have a year.)so has a name. His name is Jerome. I was called my the one they call The Virgin Mary. The one called saint that is an angel also, who is called Michael, him I have dealt with also. I interface and work with angels and have been doing that for years now. I also work and am helped my saints.
I would not consider saints, lessier dieties. I also very much would not consider angels lesser dieties.
One angel who was sent to work with me, by the standard ways God works, thus doing multiple good things simultaniously and interwovenly, stops by eventually and personally. I cannot see him. I can only feel him. In this case what I feel is what I see. ~It is my life, it is simple, within these marks~ outside of those mark, it is still simple, but it seems no one understands me, so maybe that is why I have paperwork now, to protect me.
As I am interfacing with an angel for the first time in my life, knowingly. I asked him a question, or we were talking about something. I was so hurt for him/her, (they are neither male nor female rather can present to us humans as either), as I watched saw and felt. The angel is so in-love with God, that he/she/neither is bent over crying. Just like a little girl, this angel is crying, as I had mentioned God maybe, and she/he/neither is caught up in her feelings for God. I then knew. I then and since then KNEW.
Upon asking questions to her/his/neithere as they are closet to what we on earth call androgyne, when they were finally back with his assignment as that boy androgyne person has access to the angel in sight and words, (given by Jesus to the angel and to the boy/girl/neither.), I was able to use words like thes and surreptitiously asked questions, as the boy is not supposed to know what I am being told. I then learned much more about angels, and God and thier love for Him. This I did not know, before.
Saints are similar to angels in many ways, yet I know still too little about them to say more.

So, on the subject of belief, I do not believe in angels, nor saints, nor God, nor and off the subject item The Bible, rather I know of them and work with them all, so Belief has no meaning in that context.

So, I cannot technically answer your qeustion of do I believe in saints and angels, for I do not believe in them, I know them. They are not deities either. They can in people's minds or experiences be taken as such, I am sure. Yet, for who and what I work with, those would just be mistaken impressions from partial exposure, from what I have seen in both places.

LOVE,
...Mary., .... .
P.S. Cute Tink and others here, who work for justice, and what is right, frequently are referred to as living saints by God. FYI.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Cross-dressers don't have a gender identity different from their birth sex. They generally cross dress for emotional or sexual reasons, but not because they identify as female and they don't experience gender dysphoria.

Those that do often later pursue transition because they weren't really cross-dressers, but transsexuals.

Hi,
Thanks for the clarification. I did not know some of these things.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi,
Thanks for the clarification. I did not know some of these things.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

I speak regularly on these issues and I am well versed on gender identity differences, various groups that qualify as transgender that aren't transsexual as well as many things about different sexualities. :)

Reactions: katerinah1947
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.