Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Lord my God, there are so many people among us who need this prayer. I need this prayer, I have brethren whom need this prayer. We all have leaders in our churches, our institutions, our universities, our government, and in all manner of positions in society, whom need this prayer. I have family, friends, co-workers whom need this prayer. This is a problem of the world. May our words and deeds, our every action, our growing in Christ, be acceptable to our Father in Heaven.

Please pray that "God would keep deception and lies far from us." (Proverbs 30:8)

Last edited:

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
2 Thessalonians 2:10; Revelation 13:3-4; Colossians 1:9-13 all come to mind. The Bible speaks a lot about deception. Every book of the N.T. speaks of false teaching in one form or another. Satan has been fooling people since the Garden of Eden. God gives us 66 books (The Bible) to tip us off and educate us enough to see through all the attempts of deception against us, yet so many don't even read them. No wonder people are so easily deceived today. Lord, may people "wise up" instead of being "dumbed down." There is even a SECTION of five "wisdom" books in the Bible. You that are all wise, and omniscient, and willing to guide us with Your wisdom, thank You for all that You provide for us in this area. May You guide and motivate us to follow Your wisdom. All to Your glory. Amen.

Upvote 0