Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God willing you have Jesus and his church! Sometimes it's easy to overlook what He had provided, even those in our lives. I'll pray for you to find what's needed to comfort yourself, and have people in your life who help to lift your spirit. Also remember marriage is one form of relationship and friendships can come in ways you least consider, online and offline or at church or home. May God in the name of our Lord bless you!

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

John Bowen

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2018
dueba
✟48,940.00
Country
Fiji
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A lot of people aren't married don't have close friends why ? Because this is the second coming of Christ we are to focus all our attention on this .Just as Jesus went into the wilderness so are people today going into into a wilderness period to work on themselves by not having distractions.Maybe that's your mission if it is be joyful there is no greater reward than serving Christ !

Upvote 0

DarkSoul999

Aug 5, 2017
New Britain
✟44,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
A lot of people aren't married don't have close friends why ? Because this is the second coming of Christ we are to focus all our attention on this .Just as Jesus went into the wilderness so are people today going into into a wilderness period to work on themselves by not having distractions.Maybe that's your mission if it is be joyful there is no greater reward than serving Christ !

It can be hard to believe that you are serving Christ if you only see failure in your life.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Im not married and I have no freinds." Sounds like they need to spend a lot of time with a "Wonderful Counselor" (Isaiah 9:6). Sounds like they need a "spiritual make-over" (Romans 12:1-2; Romans 8:29). If they want someone to fall in love with them and marry them; if they want to have friends, it seems like they may need to undergo a transformation, a spiritual operation, and become attractive to others. Then they won't be rejected, or have to go around saying "Look at me! Look at me!" People will see their inner beauty and external countenance and the way they carry themselves without that person using the self-defeating method of trying to draw attention to themselves like the hypocritical Pharisees in the gospel accounts. Father, I pray that You will use someone or something to draw this person to Your transforming power through the knowledge of Your Word and the working of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Reactions: well hey
Upvote 0