Utah Protesters Claim Hospitals Are Killing COVID Patients with Standard Treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Utah Protesters Claim Hospitals Are Killing People Who Have COVID
And infected patients coming into the hospital are much more hostile than they were before.

Greg Johnson is standing on the corner of State Street in suburban Salt Lake City, Utah, holding a neatly stenciled sign that says, “COVID-19 Protocols Killed My Uncle.” Behind him looms the Intermountain Medical Center, the largest hospital in the region. Johnson is one of about 30 people who’ve come to protest Saturday because they believe that the hospital is murdering people with the coronavirus by putting them on ventilators, injecting them with the anti-viral Remdesivir, [i.e. standard treatments] and refusing to give them intravenous vitamin C or ... Ivermectin [i.e. unproven treatments].

At the Salt Lake City protest, a number of people tell me that to really understand the hospital situation, I need to listen to...

[just a station break from the OP here. How would you like this sentence to end? To understand the hospital situation, we should listen to.... CDC experts? the AMA? Local Utah Dr. Smith? We now return you to the end of this sentence...]

...southern Utah talk radio star Kate Dalley.

:doh:

Having conspiracy theorized themselves out of taking the vaccine, I guess it's inevitable that the next step is to reject standard care. A shame they're giving doctors and hospitals a hard time, though.

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And infected patients coming into the hospital are much more hostile than they were before.

Greg Johnson is standing on the corner of State Street in suburban Salt Lake City, Utah, holding a neatly stenciled sign that says, “COVID-19 Protocols Killed My Uncle.” Behind him looms the Intermountain Medical Center, the largest hospital in the region. Johnson is one of about 30 people who’ve come to protest Saturday because they believe that the hospital is murdering people with the coronavirus by putting them on ventilators, injecting them with the anti-viral Remdesivir, [i.e. standard treatments] and refusing to give them intravenous vitamin C or ... Ivermectin [i.e. unproven treatments].

At the Salt Lake City protest, a number of people tell me that to really understand the hospital situation, I need to listen to...

[just a station break from the OP here. How would you like this sentence to end? To understand the hospital situation, we should listen to.... CDC experts? the AMA? Local Utah Dr. Smith? We now return you to the end of this sentence...]

Having conspiracy theorized themselves out of taking the vaccine, I guess it's inevitable that the next step is to reject standard care. A shame they're giving doctors and hospitals a hard time, though.

Intermountain...Ivermectin...same cadence, some letters in common. CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE.

• Haha
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's stuff like this that keeps the Darwin awards going. We areb seeing potential future winners.
The Herman Caine awards were created for just such an occasion. They have their own subreddit and everything.

No, I can't link to it from here.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,335.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship

Dr. Darwin

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi I notice that those who totally dismiss the idea that there is a agenda beside a pandemic have really not given any rebuttal for wha the man is claiming at least he made a clear accusation and if you did some homework you would find quite a bit of validity for his claim.

Many doctors at great risks to their careers followed their oaths and did prescribe the various vitamins and 2 low cost treatment with great success to hundreds of thousands of patients. If there is a low cost effective alternative treatment the vaccines would be unnecessary. Now in a real conspiracy there is usually the element of planning and a motive like profit or gaining power. The big Pharma industry is the largest lobby in Washington by far spending more than defense contractors and oil companies to effect policy. They have now on all vaccine immunity from liability for harmful side effects and in this case the billions of doses have been bought and paid for by tax dollars. Now the foresight or planning is also proven as if you look up event 201 where 3 months before Covid started the same guys who set global response policy were conducting war game simulations for a corona virus global pandemic.

at this same time a guy name Klaus Schwabb who head the World Economic Forum released a web sight for Strategic Intelligence and here the level of sophistication and integration of global agenda is not hidden it is all laid out in a very complex blueprint. The leaders of the western world are all down with this concept called the global reset and the slogan build back better is a global movement.

Do a little research into views that might not be the same one you have been receiving a non stop IV off for 2 years.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,207,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Conspiracy theories can make people think stupid things when they go too far down the rabbit hole.

I've gone on at length about how my one side of the family is deeply ingrained in alternative medicine "quackery".

My uncle (who has several pre-existing conditions) proudly proclaimed to the family that he's not going to get his flu shot this year either (despite getting it in years past) because he read in an alternative medicine forum (from some random stranger) that "the Globalists are planning to sneak the covid vaccine into the flu vaccine this year to make people get it without knowing it".

For a group of people who love to say "do the research!" to everyone else, their research standards are pretty weak when it comes to any old thing someone on the internet tells them when it happens to match what they already want to believe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Any thing the hospital gives is a better than hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin. Even Trump got anti-viral remdesivir, when he had COVID-19. Greg Johnson uncle was lucky , that was available. If your COVID 19 virus is so bad, That you end up in the ER. And get on a ventilator. That means your lungs are surely damage . That worse case COVID-19 pretty much damages the the lungs, even in mild cases. So I doubt the ventilator cause Greg Johnson uncle's friend to die. COVID 19 also cause severe and lasting harm in other organs, including the heart and kidneys. Anyways! If you're in your 80's . You defiantly should be social distancing and wearing a mask and vaccinating . So should people around you. The primary doctor is the first resort to call. The ER is a last resort unless you're needing emergency care . They don't give un proven stuff. Which Greg Johnson uncle and his friend needed. Greg Johnson is grieving and trying to put blame, where it doesn't belong.

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmmm. But according to your own article (quoted below), the 'standard care' can end in patient deaths. Having people die after being given the standard treatment for covid isn't exactly a glowing endorsement of the effectiveness of that treatment.

Maybe we should look to the cheap and easy treatments, which have been extremely effective at preventing covid infection. But of course there's no money to be made that way.

Role of ivermectin in the prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers in India: A matched case-control study
Conclusion: Two-dose ivermectin prophylaxis at a dose of 300 μg/kg with a gap of 72 hours was associated with a 73% reduction of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers for the following month. Chemoprophylaxis has relevance in the containment of pandemic.

This is why it's impossible to debate with pro-vaxxers. They unquestioningly believe all the government propaganda, and just deny absolutely everything that isn't pro-vaxx. In that respect, pro-vaxxism is akin to a cult.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Hmmm. But according to your own article (quoted below), the 'standard care' can end in patient deaths.

What's this? People can die of disease despite medical care? Why has no one told me this before now?!?!

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What's this? People can die of disease despite medical care? Why has no one told me this before now?!?!
Have you never heard the saying 'prevention is better than cure'? There is good evidence that Ivermectin can prevent infection. Why would they want to ignore people until they can't breathe, and then put them on a ventilation treatment path that often leads to death?

It's all about the money. Apart from the money for the vaccines, the hospitals get far more money if they put a patient on a ventilator. They are literally being paid to send people to their deaths. And then they wonder why patients being admitted are 'hostile', when it's common knowledge amongst the public that the standard treatment plan leads to many deaths.

Pro-vaxxers will never have any credibility until they properly address articles such as this, and the financial incentives that discourage cheap, existing, alternative treatments.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I have followed this from the beginning and the man with the sign is right.
yeah. The doctors are wrong. The guy with the sign on the street is right.

Yeesh.

• Winner
Reactions: ToddNotTodd
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Have you never heard the saying 'prevention is better than cure'? There is good evidence that Ivermectin can prevent infection. Why would they want to ignore people until they can't breathe, and then put them on a ventilation treatment path that often leads to death?

It's all about the money. Apart from the money for the vaccines, the hospitals get far more money if they put a patient on a ventilator. They are literally being paid to send people to their deaths. And then they wonder why patients being admitted are 'hostile', when it's common knowledge amongst the public that the standard treatment plan leads to many deaths.

Pro-vaxxers will never have any credibility until they properly address articles such as this, and the financial incentives that discourage cheap, existing, alternative treatments.

The best way to protest? Detach yourself from modern medicine! Know that doctors and nurses are ALWAYS trying to just get as MUCH money as possible and are NOT interested in your health.

STOP accessing professionals! Don't go for that surgery! STOP with the radiation and chemotherapy treatment. Don't you see; they are ONLY about profit!

I IMPLORE you to please never access the health system again. For your own safety!

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Have you never heard the saying 'prevention is better than cure'?
Buy the time someone gets COVID-19 . Preventions is to late. They didn't take preventions by wearing mask , socials distancing, vaccination.
There is good evidence that Ivermectin can prevent infection.
So ,are we supposed to take Ivermectin for the rest of our lives to prevent getting COVID-19 . When people can get the vaccine, social distance and wear a mask. Until enough people are vaccinated.
Why would they want to ignore people until they can't breathe,
Because the ER wouldn't do that. COVID-19 is deadly and take a person out fast.
and then put them on a ventilation treatment path that often leads to death?
The person died ,because COVID-19 damage the lungs so badly. Not the ventilators
It's all about the money. Apart from the money for the vaccines, the hospitals get far more money if they put a patient on a ventilator. They are literally being paid to send people to their deaths.
I don't no were you get this nonsense.
And then they wonder why patients being admitted are 'hostile', when it's common knowledge amongst the public that the standard treatment plan leads to many deaths.
People are hostile because they are being lied too. By their news programs and some leaders. And while these people are lying to you. Most have been vaccinated against COVID-19 . And when these people, that are lying to you get COVID-19. They get anti-viral remdesivir.

I took the vaccination, And waiting for the booster shots. I social distance and wear a masks. COVID-19 has lasting effects on the body. I'm not sure why, I would try to risk getting COVID-19.

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.