Using Apple Pay on Apple Watch - Mark of the Beast?

CuriousChristian101

Sep 27, 2017
Ottawa
✟8,014.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I have been hearing controversial proclamations, and predictions on YouTube from many priests who say that paying with your fingerprint automatically classifies you as part of Satan, and marks you with the "Mark of the Beast" - when Jesus returns to Earth, you will be sent to Hell for eternal burning of your soul.

What if you use Apple Pay on your Apple Watch instead? Will this implement me with the Mark of the Beast?

I was also seeking any evidence to when Jesus' second coming will be arriving? What will occur?

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would say that if you're still able to do business and buy things without using Apple Pay, then it isn't officially the Mark.
When they ask ya to put it in or on Gods temple. THAT is when it is SIN.
by the way, that is beginning already. Let us always remember that we render to ceaser
that which is his and to GOD that which is HIS
but never render to ceasar that which is GODS ONLY. and we have been bought at a price
our temple is not even our own. So no chip or rfid tattoe on GODS TEMPLE THAT
is when it becomes SIN and well its all tied into buying and selling . SO , yeah
lets read rev chapter thirteen a couple of dozen thousand times till it makes crystal clear
sense what this is REALLY all about. no chip or rfid tattoe ON GODS TEMPLE just remember
cause soon it will be made to seem as a necessity. not just convience , but a dire need .
just wait its coming .

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have been hearing controversial proclamations, and predictions on YouTube from many priests who say that paying with your fingerprint automatically classifies you as part of Satan, and marks you with the "Mark of the Beast" -
I'd suggest that you go talk to your Eastern Orthodox priest at your church and stop listening to youtube conspiracy theories.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,553.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been hearing controversial proclamations, and predictions on YouTube from many priests who say that paying with your fingerprint automatically classifies you as part of Satan, and marks you with the "Mark of the Beast"

I tend to believe the words "no one will snatch them from my Father's hands", John 10:29 over any other "prophecy".
I don't believe that the Lord uses Youtube to announce his intentions.

when Jesus returns to Earth, you will be sent to Hell for eternal burning of your soul.

Nope.

Will this implement me with the Mark of the Beast?

I doubt it. I believe the Lord will protect his children, and we will not be able to have such a mark - assuming it exists - without our consent.
As far as I can see from Scripture, the only people who go to hell are those who have constantly and consistently rejected God, his love, mercy, forgiveness and all opportunities, and nudgings from the Spirit, to allow them to repent.

Upvote 0

CuriousChristian101

Sep 27, 2017
Ottawa
✟8,014.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for answering my question. As you may all know, Apple has been revealing some very interesting new products recently, and it is rather difficult to resists the temptation of trying out one of their paying features. I thought that since the Apple Watch is compromised to my wrist, and the fact that there was no chip inserted into my palm, I would be secure from the "Mark of the Beast".

Upvote 0