Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/media-silent-house-passes-no-fly-zone/

The imposition of a “no fly zone” inside Syria (to prevent the Syrian government from flying) and escalating efforts to press criminal charges against Syrian officials…

Most strikingly, the resolution calls for evaluating and developing plans for the United States to impose a “no fly zone” inside Syria, a sovereign nation, an act of war that also would violate international law as an act of aggression. It also could put the U.S. military in the position of shooting down Russian aircraft.”

Establishment of a no-fly zone is the next crucial step toward full-scale war. It would mean Syrian planes could not fly in their own airspace and would bring the disturbing prospect of U.S. planes shooting down Russian planes — which are operating there on invitation from Syria to help battle ISIS.

http://theduran.com/war-with-russia-us-politicians-close-to-approving-no-fly-zone-in-syria/
War with Russia? US politicians close to approving ‘no-fly zone’ in Syria

The Clinton illuminati thought it would be easy to topple down Bashar Assad as they did to Khadaffy.

Remember the 1968 prophecy of an old woman of 90 from Valdres in Norway had a vision from God, she said Jesus will return be4 WW3.
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion...stonishing-1968-prophecy-by-90-year-old-woman

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Reactions: Daniel Bodnar

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Back in September a top US General stated that a no fly zone in Syria would require war with Russia and Syria.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/57e40770c461882a238b4661/amp

Well, on November 15 HR 5732 Passed the House and is being reviewed by the senate. This would give US the ability to try and enact a no fly zone over Syria. Still has to pass the senate and president to become law. If the Bill became law, It would be one step closer to attempting to institute a no fly zone over Syria.

Please see Title 3 section 303

https://projects.propublica.org/represent/bills/114/hr5732
Yes, according to this, the bill is being reviewed by the foreign relations committee in the US senate. If you click the link and read the bill under Title 3 section 303, you can read the section of the Bill that pertains to the "no fly zone". https://projects.propublica.org/represent/bills/114/hr5732

Again, according to high level US officials. Enforcing a "no fly zone" over Syria would require war with Russia and Syria.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/57e40770c461882a238b4661/amp

Keeping a close eye on this bill, to see if it passes the Senate.

Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So did Turkey declare war against Syria?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...says-turkish-forces-are-syria-end-assads-rule

Well, Erdogan is claiming Assad is responsible for much of the devastation and terrorism in that area. Therefore, he is using this for the reason of the invasion of Syria. Also, That Turkey has entered Syria with the intent to topple Assad.

So, is it possible we'll begin to see stories about the civilian casualties in Aleppo on the US MSM? Then, that we must remove Assad from power because of the plight of the Syrian civilians (which I'm pretty sure Syria, Egypt and Libya was partly Clinton/Obamas doing). So do they really care about civilians? Anyways, This would justify the passage of HR5732 (which is supposedly to protect Syrian civilians). Of course, in it is the no fly zone which leads to possible war. I really don't think Assad and the Shiite regime is much worse than Al Nusra and ISIS the Sunnis extreme sects. I somehow don't think certain of our leaders are so concerned about civilians. Is it possible they may be doing the bidding of others in Syria?

One thing, I'm quite sure the MSM only tells us what they want us to hear.

Let's remember though, Russia is with Assad and Turkey is a NATO member. If Russia and Turkey go at it...does that bring NATO and the US into this? Could this move from a US vs. Russian proxy war to something else?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess I wrote that sort of tongue and cheek. Actually, if I had to choose, I'd say Assad is better than Sunni extremists.

So it seems you have Assad, Iran, Russia, Hezbollah and other Shiite factions on one side. Then you have The Sunnies, Wahhabist, Isis, Al Nusra and others, with possible US backing on the other side. I don't think either is great. Really my point is- Why is the US in Syria? Why should we overthrow Assad? I don't think it's because of his human rights violations. Was Assad set up, to make him look bad? I'm sure he's done his fair share of things. Probably nothing worse than the Saudis, Erdogan, Or other Sunni leaders. Clinton/Obama is said to have some part in funding/creating rebel Sunni factions in that area. The thing is, it's hard to know who is telling the truth.

To answer your question though. No, I would say Assad is better than Isis and Sunni extremists. How much better? I think the jury is still out. Did he really use chemical weapons on innocent civilians? Who can we really trust?

The US doesn't seem to want to let Syria go and it could be a big problem. Is it solely because Assad is a bad person? Is he any worse than Sunni extremists? (Some of which Clinton/Obama funded). Probably not. So why won't the US let Syria go?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Clinton/Obama is said to have some part in funding/creating rebel Sunni factions in that area. The thing is, it's hard to know who is telling the truth.

Might want to ask this guy:
Untitled-821.jpg

Is it solely because Assad is a bad person? Is he any worse than Sunni extremists? (Some of which Clinton/Obama funded).

Don't forget Republican Stalwart McCain...
But feel free to post a similar picture of Democrats Obama and or Clinton similarly Chillin' with their Sunni Extremists pals....

Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Might want to ask this guy:
Untitled-821.jpg

Don't forget Republican Stalwart McCain...
But feel free to post a similar picture of Democrats Obama and or Clinton similarly Chillin' with their Sunni Extremists pals....
Right, or Mc Cain. Or many other high level leaders. This is not a Republican Democrat thing. It's Simply, our representatives are not representing our interests. The democratic-republican thing just gets people bickering. These high level politicians do not represent the interests of the citizens. So whose interests do they represent?

I'm not okay with Obama and Clinton. I'm not Ok with Bush and Mc Cain. I don't really trust any high level political figure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Really my point is- Why is the US in Syria? Why should we overthrow Assad? I don't think it's because of his human rights violations. Was Assad set up, to make him look bad? I'm sure he's done his fair share of things. Probably nothing worse than the Saudis, Erdogan, Or other Sunni leaders. Clinton/Obama is said to have some part in funding/creating rebel Sunni factions in that area. The thing is, it's hard to know who is telling the truth.

You're exactly right. We don't know who's telling the truth. The one thing we do know for sure is that we can't trust the media.

Nor can we trust the US administration.

If the US wants somebody out of power they will stop at nothing to make them look bad. In that regard Assad is no different than Castro, Saddam or Khadafi. If you don't play by the American rules, the court of public opinion is quickly turned against you by any means.

• Agree
Reactions: Fusion77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the US wants somebody out of power they will stop at nothing to make them look bad. In that regard Assad is no different than Castro, Saddam or Khadafi. If you don't play by the American rules, the court of public opinion is quickly turned against you by any means.

Thats right, Those faces in the youtube video are all liars.

How bout that pipe line
iran-iraq-syria-pipeline.jpg

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Upvote 0