Single
Politics
US-Others
saw this at

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=129969

and felt like you know about it

[US Believers] We May Take Some Heavy Losses

Brother and Sisters in Christ,

There is no promise that America will be strong and virilant until the rapture. I hope and pray we will but in fact it is very difficult to find the US in much of prophecy. It is possible that we will be taken down prior to the rapture and suffer indignities that come with it.

Most of us have grown up in the most powerful nation on earth and have a bit of pride in it being so. But we all know that God will not be mocked. It is possible that the church at ease could be stunned into real hardships. Not like these little terrorist actions but truly severe hardships. Their may be some heavy losses in the upcoming battles that we will wage. They may severerly injure us as they spout their blasphemies. But even as Christ's dying hour on the cross,

This one thing He knew,
SUNDAY IS COMING!

DEATH COULD NOT HOLD HIM!

PERSECUTIONS WOULD HAVE NO MORE EFFECT!

BONDAGES WOULD BE BROKEN!

EVERY KNEE SOMEDAY WILL BOW!

BECAUSE SUNDAY IS COMING!

God is not wearing a watch

My concern is that we do not associate God's timing with the possible demise of the US.

God does not wear a wrist watch to determine when it is time.

We wear them as our god but He is not on our timeclock.

If the Lord tarries it is not because He is slack and does not care about the US Christians. He has a different agenda.

The danger is that if the US does come to demise we as a people of God must stand for Him regardless and the danger is to fall into the categories of scoffers that want to bring God down to our level following after our lust and decide to be willingly ignorant of His promise, turning our back on Him.

Proverbs 22:3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

Prepare, Prepare, Prepare your Strongholds

There maybe a time when fellowship over the internet is over. Have you substituted this environment for the local church?

You need to develop a relationship with flesh and bone believers.

Do it now while the church is able to have its freedoms.

You also need built up strongholds for others when they are in trouble and need.

Bury His Word deep into your Heart.

Many Believers do not memorize scripture because it is so readily available to us but there is coming a day whether we have trouble or not that you will need the scripture inside of you. Do not neglect this command of God.

Be Right with God.

Immediately and constantly make things right with God.

You need this relationship to be a stronghold and it does not immediately begin in times of trouble. Start now.

Claim His promises. Find them. Read them. Memorize them. Fulfil the requirements to recieve them. Hold onto them. You will need them for yourself and for others around you.

Preach the Gospel. If we don't stand and proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ now it is doubtful that we will ever do it during true hardship. For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:2

I pray that you as a brother or sister in Christ consider this and recieve it in the spirit in which it was written understanding that it is to exhort myself as well

Woman of Faith

...by faith I am saved.
Jul 16, 2004
Ooooooklahoma!
✟16,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I agree that the U.S. is not found "prominently" in prophecy and that this nation will suffer God's wrath when our gov't and it's people do not live up to His law, His Word. Years upon years of evidence suggests that as our Supreme Court and legislators have trounced upon His Word, so He has responded in kind by removing His
hupah (sp?) of protection from us, allowing many natural disasters or terrorist events to occur in the aftermath of our country's sin. You can just research and see what happened after Roe v. Wade and the removal of prayer from schools to know what I write here is true. Look at how many earthquakes there have been in the world since the start of the 20th century. More than in all of previous history! Oh yes, we are in the end times, but I differ with you on one point my bro/sis in Christ.
I do not believe Christians will be made to suffer such trials as will be found in the tribulation. Nothing will be worse than these and I see nothing in Scripture to indicate anything will be significantly worse than what is going on now. Wars, famines, earthquakes.... all of that, yes, but I don't think the horrors spoken of in the Bible or the fall of the U.S. will occur until after the Rapture because only the need for a more powerful, charismatic leader will bring about the country's downfall. I think that when the people of the world, and this nation, see the promises made by anti-christ they will OFFER up our gov't for the "greater good" of a one world order.
Of course, this is just my humble opinion based on study of the Word and great end times scholars such as Billye Brim, Tim LaHaye and others. I enjoy discussing end times prophecy only because I know that as the greatest battle ever will be going on down here we will all be fellowshipping at the marriage supper of the Lamb and worshipping Him as we've never before been able. I pray your hearts always be full of the joy of our Lord because....

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have a different take on America. I DO believe that this nation is going to be taken out, as I believe that we are Babylon in Rev 17 and 18. I believe that at the same time that the US is taken out, the resurrection and rapture happen at the very same moment. Rev 19:1, right after Babylon is destroyed, there is MUCH people in heaven. Guess who???? Us.

This being the case, the church will have to go through the tribulation period, as that happens before Babylon is destroyed, and at the end of the tribulation period. Rev 18:4 says...COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, THAT YE BE NOT PARTAKERS OF HER SINS, AND THAT YE RECEIVE NOT OF HER PLAGUES. If the rapture happens before the tribulation, who are these people told to come out....hummmmmmm?

Upvote 0

billiefan2000

Senior Veteran
Dec 18, 2003
Omaha Nebraska home of KPTM Fox 42 and KFAB and KC
Visit site
✟43,288.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
regardless you pre or post or mid or pan trib we do need to be more vocal about faith and witness to the lost more than ever and I think that was the real message and point behind what I an my friend at the RR was trying to say

Upvote 0

Woman of Faith

...by faith I am saved.
Jul 16, 2004
Ooooooklahoma!
✟16,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why would Jesus hold the marriage if the greatest persecution on earth of believers is taking place on the earth? It would be hard for me to wine and dine while the 5th seal martyrs are crying out?

The Church is the Bride of Christ, only those who have accepted Him as Lord and Savior before the Rapture will be invited to partake of the marriage supper of the Lamb. He brings blessings and no sorrow with it.

If the rapture is as you say this great biblical source you have -La Haye (a man of not the words of GOD) is before the great tribulation or hey, maybe today even////

Then why?
Is it not woe to those on earth till the time of the 4th-5th trumpet?

Why would the church be called home and Satan is not kicked out till much later?
5th trumpet -a great star
fell

I'm not quoting Tim LaHaye, I'm telling you like it is out of the Bible, look closely at Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelation. Everything I've said is in these books. It appears I've offended you somehow, which is not may aim. As I said I only enjoy discussing end times events. Like my pastor says, no matter how you believe it's going to come down all you really have to concern yourself with is living for Him now and sharing Him with others.

Please continue to study Bible prophecy for yourself, but don't exclude the teachings of great Bible scholars like those I've mentioned. There are many great teachers from whom we can glean information and understanding about what God has layed out for us about His plan for the end of the age. Hal Lindsay and Hilton Sutton are another two I admire. Of course, I realize God's Word is final that is why I compare what I hear/read from them with what is written in the Bible. Never, ever just take someone's word for what is written in God's Word, see it for yourself. If you have a hard time understanding it's best to visit your minister or a more experienced Bible student. Remember, "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. (James 1:5)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.