Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Praise God!!!! Sooooooo PRECIOUS!!!! What a BEAUTIFUL picture!!!! Thank you for sharing the joy on their faces and the wunnerful day they were having. LOVE the sunshades hahahaaa!!!

He's SUCH a little survivor, praise God! (((hug)))

Praying, dear heart (((hug)))

Upvote 0

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
X-ray + steroids + breathing treatments = Finn's back home

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Bless Finn's heart, literally. Thank you for the update. What a brave little survivor he is. Praying for precious Finn and each of you and the entire staff at Mary Washington Hospital and all who are involved in being there so preciously for Finn. (((hug)))

Reactions: CelticGrace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Reactions: CelticGrace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Just thought I'd let y'all know that, after a couple of weeks of an illness merry-go-round that wouldn't stop, everyone's doing well. Nothing new to report (which is almost always a good thing lol)

Unfortunately, y'all probably won't hear from me again for awhile unless something happens, because Kelly's suspended the prayer page on Facebook, due to some unfortunate comments were posted by overly opinionated people. So any updates I have will be through our mutual friend. I'm praying there won't be unless it's a (good) Finn First.

Love y'all!! And keep Finn and family in your prayers, as well as all the sweet little heart babies and kids at UVA.

Upvote 0

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Finn's page is back (has been since a couple of days after my last post actually).

Yesterday marked one full week of Finn being 100% off of his feeding tube!! He still gets meds through it so that, as Kelly says, each thing that goes into his mouth is positive, since he had oral aversion for such a long time. As long as he's getting the nutrients he needs and is gaining weight, etc. etc. this should be a permanent thing I think until his next surgery, whenever that might be.

In other news, he's walking pretty well; in one video Kelly posted, several of us thought it was Mason until we saw the face; that's how well Finn's doing And he looks so adorable in his itty bitty tennis shoes

Mason will be 3... soon? I can't remember exactly when his birthday is. Sometime in October I believe. Maybe the 17th? And Finn... Finn will be 2 on January 2!!!

Hope all y'all are doing well!!

Upvote 0

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Finn had a runny nose yesterday and trouble breathing which eventually led to the ER late last night:
As of 11:45pm last night, Finn was admitted to the ER. He has croup and strider. He has had three breathing treatments, one big steroid dose and will begin Prednisolone. Poor munchkin does not feel well and his airways are so narrow

Upvote 0