Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Urgent prayers needed for baby Finn, 4 months old, and his parents and older brother.

Finn had open heart surgery yesterday. Today, he's clinging to life because he's apparently allergic to the adhesive used to close up afterwards. He's on morphine and they're talking about putting him in an induced coma because he's just in that much pain.

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
In the Name of The Father and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit, Amen.

I, "..............." Consecrate Baby Finn's Heart mind Soul and Body to Thy Sacred Heart now and for eternity Dear Jesus Christ my Saviour. I "............" Consecrate Baby Finn's Heart Soul Mind and Body to Thy Immaculate Heart my Blessed Virgin Mary, now and for eternity, Amen.

Please take Baby Finn in Thy Divine Love Protection Health, Healing and Safety Dear Jesus Christ my Saviour and my Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God now and for eternity Amen.

I pray for Thy Child's Parents, Siblings and Family with Thy love and strength flowing through their hearts Please Dear Lord and Mother Mary, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our Daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil Amen.

Hail Mary full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst Women and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst Women and Blessed is The Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst Women and Blessed is The Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Glory be to The Father and to The Son and to The Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end, Amen.

Glory be to The Father and to The Son and to The Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

Glory be to The Father and to The Son and to The Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end, Amen.

If the Families could place Jesus' Holy Image and The Blessed Virgin Mary's Holy Image and Holy Cross near Baby Finn this assists (Jesus Holy words that He Blesses every one of His Holy Divine Mercy Images) and His Sacred Heart.

Love and kindest wishes your Sister in Jesus Christ our Saviour

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
He%20is%20risen%2012_zpsv8gtcqcx.jpg

Praying for Finn!

Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Great news this morning! His facebook page updated to say he's less swollen, his eyes are open (so he's able to see his parents for the first time since Monday morning!) and his breathing tube is out!!

Thank you for all the continued prayers :) I know his parents appreciate each and every one.

Reactions: MassiCo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Apparently they just finished morning rounds. Finn's doing pretty good, slept most of the night, though still not able to keep anything down. But almost all the swelling has gone down and he doesn't have an infection.
Their biggest concerns right now are eating, weaning off oxygen and getting his fever down.
He's still on morphine, Tylenol and oxy codon in his IV (through his scalp, poor baby!) and is resting soundly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Apparently they just finished morning rounds. Finn's doing pretty good, slept most of the night, though still not able to keep anything down. But almost all the swelling has gone down and he doesn't have an infection.
Their biggest concerns right now are eating, weaning off oxygen and getting his fever down.
He's still on morphine, Tylenol and oxy codon in his IV (through his scalp, poor baby!) and is resting soundly.
Continued prayers for Finn and his family ~ God bless them :crossrc:

Upvote 0