Pennsylvania
✟5,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lord, please bring this man to a saving knowledge of You before his body passes into the next life. I pray he is able to be presented the gospel and that he accepts you as his Lord and Saviour even now as I write this. In Jesus precious Holy name, Amen.

Upvote 0

looking4answers

May 5, 2005
Republic of Texas
✟279.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:bow: Oh dear Lord, this is one of those times when we feel the groaning which is too deep for words. I am confident of Your mercy and grace and I ask You to show those attributes of You to this family. Only in the name of Jesus may we come to You for such requests. I ask You to work with this family in a mighty way to bring them into relationship with You. :prayer:

Upvote 0

luv4godremains

Apr 13, 2005
✟2,121.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, we ask that you would really be here now for this man, his family, and all his friends. we ask that your will would be done, and that you would enter his heart and that he would come to know you. Lord, we thank you for your daughters caring heart, and we ask that you would bless her. we ask that you would just really come now and bring comfort to everyone who knows this man, that they would know it is you and that you are there for them. Amen

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Father only you can do this now, this man is dying and although he doesn't know you I ask that you heal him, but Lord I pray for his soul just like it has been asked, and pray that in his last few hours somehow you will give him knowledge of you. I pray he will be raised to you Lord for eternity. Amen:cry:

I am sorry to hear this drastic news, and will be praying for all involved.:groupray:

godisgr8 said:
My best friend's dad has cancer and it has spread throughout his entire body. He is in the hospital and the doctors say he will probably die tonight. He is not a christian, so please pray especially for his soul. I would hate for him to pass away without knowing the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnsunshine1

Jun 6, 2005
Minnesota
✟330.00
Faith
Christian
godisgr8 said:
May God bless all the people that prayed, thank you for your kindness. My friend's father is still in critical condition, and needs your prayers.

Lord, I pray on behalf of this child of yours. I pray for the releasing of the right chemicals in his body to maintain health and life. I pray that his body is rejuvenated and lives the rest of his days doing your will and telling of all the glory that YOU Father have given to him. In Jesus Name. AMEN

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.