Las Vegas
✟2,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My ex husband left me over a year ago. Today I am having to take him back to court as he stopped paying the court mandated mortgage payments. He has waged a full scale attack on me and is trying to have me vacated from the home as well as other things. Even while I have done everything the court papers say to do. Please pray for Judge Hardcastle who will be presiding over the case. Please pray for my legal team Kirby Wells Casey Tyler, Mr Hubley and Terri the paralegal
Please pray for God to stay my nerves and help me be brave as my ex is a bully.
I thank you in advance.

Thank you Jesus for hearing the prayers of these fellow believers. :groupray:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Catholic.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

Restoredsoul

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
UK
✟24,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, i lift my sister up to you and ask that she would know your comfort and peace. father, i pray that she would not try to do this in her own strength but that she would fully rely on you who can do all things. Father, protect her heart and mind in Christ Jesus i pray :amen:

Hugs
Rs xxx

Upvote 0

LDSchilaxer

Mar 25, 2008
I am somewhere in my own little world...
✟7,750.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Green
Heavenly Father, we thank thee for this forum in which we may share our trials and tribulations knowing that thou art watching over and listening. We ask thee to help keep MissVegas strong during this time of struggle, may she have the courage and wisdom of the Holy Ghost to guide her. We ask these things in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums