Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

Given the reports on the news I think we need to pray for this situation in Gaza- the terrorist group Hamas has taken quite a few hostages and they are saying they are going to start executing them live on YouTube unless Israel stops it's bombardment of Gaza. We need to pray against this situation now! I also believe there is an evil spirit responsible for the execution of the hostages, we need to rebuke that spirit! Hamas is also butchering Israeli women and children and innocent civilians, this is absolutely barbaric, these are war crimes!

Lord God we agree right now for Your intervention in this situation in Gaza and Israel and that the fighting would stop, the violence would stop and for diplomacy to succeed and for wisdom for the diplomats. We also pray for a hedge of protection around Israel and that Israel would not be harmed in any way by Hamas. We also pray for wisdom for the leadership in Israel and also for military victory for Israel. We pray for conviction on Hamas and that they stop what they are doing, we pray for salvation for the Israeli people, salvation for the people of Gaza and Palestine, and for complete destruction of Islam in the middle east! We also lift up this situation with the hostages held by Hamas and we pray for a hedge of protection around them and that they would not be harmed in any way, we take authority over the evil spirit responsible for this and we rebuke that spirit and we command it to go now in the name of Jesus! We also pray for a complete elimination of the harm of women and children and innocent civilians by Hamas!

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,476.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I have been praying and will be praying for Israel. I’m even looking for a good place to send a donation. And I will be praying about Hamas, which I didn’t think of specifically until your post.

But as I keep saying, the number one prayer for Israel should be for repentance. She has become extremely unrighteous, and in someways has gone after many pagan things. The Lord says that the watchmen watch in vain over the city, unless he is protecting it. And what causes him to protect is obedience.

Let us also pray for the repentance of Israel, and by the way for the United States and many countries around the world , who are moving more and more away from the Almighty.

Upvote 0

totallylovedbygod

Nov 17, 2022
Nanjing, China
✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

Given the reports on the news I think we need to pray for this situation in Gaza- the terrorist group Hamas has taken quite a few hostages and they are saying they are going to start executing them live on YouTube unless Israel stops it's bombardment of Gaza. We need to pray against this situation now! I also believe there is an evil spirit responsible for the execution of the hostages, we need to rebuke that spirit! Hamas is also butchering Israeli women and children and innocent civilians, this is absolutely barbaric, these are war crimes!

Lord God we agree right now for Your intervention in this situation in Gaza and Israel and that the fighting would stop, the violence would stop and for diplomacy to succeed and for wisdom for the diplomats. We also pray for a hedge of protection around Israel and that Israel would not be harmed in any way by Hamas. We also pray for wisdom for the leadership in Israel and also for military victory for Israel. We pray for conviction on Hamas and that they stop what they are doing, we pray for salvation for the Israeli people, salvation for the people of Gaza and Palestine, and for complete destruction of Islam in the middle east! We also lift up this situation with the hostages held by Hamas and we pray for a hedge of protection around them and that they would not be harmed in any way, we take authority over the evil spirit responsible for this and we rebuke that spirit and we command it to go now in the name of Jesus! We also pray for a complete elimination of the harm of women and children and innocent civilians by Hamas!
IN hebrew hamas means violence.. enough said

Upvote 0

ChurchBuilder

One Love. One World Family.
Oct 7, 2023
Central FL
✟10,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I pray that God would move in the hearts of the Hamas leaders so that they would reject violence and free all of their hostages.
I pray that God moves in the hearts of the israeli government who created hamas and perpetuated apartheid against Palestinians.

Upvote 0